Author Topic: Dot Matrix Printers up for raffle  (Read 205 times)

BigusSchmuck

Dot Matrix Printers up for raffle
« on: June 08, 2013, 04:22:20 PM »
I have 2 fully working texas instruments omni 830 dot matrix printers and 1 broken okidata microline 320 that probably needs a new roller up for raffle. All I ask for is the winner to pay shipping as these things are heavy. My wife wants them out of the house so I'll keep this going until June 14th. No rules except let me know if you want all three or just 1 of them. Thanks for playing guys!

Punch

Re: Dot Matrix Printers up for raffle
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 06:38:06 AM »
Hmm, tempting, but it won't be cheap to ship this internationally! I guess I'll pass for now.

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 08:07:20 AM »
Hmm, tempting, but it won't be cheap to ship this internationally! I guess I'll pass for now.
Where are you located? It cant' be more than $20 I think if we ship it economically...

Punch

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 08:43:38 AM »
Where are you located? It cant' be more than $20 I think if we ship it economically...

Thanks but I still think it will be expensive, something of the size of a PC Engine goes for $50 shipping, at least on ebay... and it's not like there isn't a lot of dot matrix printers waiting to be picked up for cheap here anyway. It's better to give the opportunity to someone in the US interested in it to pick it up.

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2013, 09:13:15 AM »

Thanks but I still think it will be expensive, something of the size of a PC Engine goes for $50 shipping, at least on ebay... and it's not like there isn't a lot of dot matrix printers waiting to be picked up for cheap here anyway. It's better to give the opportunity to someone in the US interested in it to pick it up.
Ok.. They are in good working order except the okidata. I might even have some extra ribbons at work I can throw in as well...