Author Topic: SOLD: PCE Briefcase System (Refurbished by Keith Courage) w/CD-ROM2 & more  (Read 306 times)

SeymorOnion

UPDATE: (July 7'th 2013) SOLD via e-Bay.
-------------------------------------------

I hate to let this baby go, but I need the $, to pay for new tooling, to make more GBA Trays (It's kinda OT and a long story).

Anywho, this PCE Briefcase System was refurbished by non other than Keith Courage, last month! (May of 2013).
I'm only asking for enough $ to break even:
  $308.31 For the System, and all of the Accessories shown.
+$  14.00 for Shipping via Parcel Select or UPS Ground or FexEx Ground (within the USA).
  $322.31 Total

Shipping overseas will cost more, and I'll look into it if you PM me your Country, City, and Zipcode.
Also, if you live in the USA, shipping might cost less than $14.00.
If you have an e-Bay Account, you can use their Shipping Calculator:
http://payments.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?EmitSellerShippingCalculator&guest=1
The package is 14 x 10 x 9 (inches)
and weighs 7 Pounds, and 5 Ounces
Origin is USA, Zipcode 77581

NOTE: If you are looking for a better deal, and/or don't want the extras I'm including in this bundle, you should contact Keith Courage.
He charged me $175 for the PCE Briefcase System (PCE, IFU & CD-ROM2), Japanese 3.0 SSC, Controller, 3'rd Party AC Adapter,
and $15 for the S-Video Mod,
and $40 for the Region Switch Mod (USA/Japan)
as well as $18 for S&H.
In other words, I paid him $248, and my markup is about $75, if you include my $14 S&H charge.
I purchased the S-Video Cable, RCA Stereo Audio Cable, 2.0 USA System Card, and Controller Ext Cord, separately, from other sources.

Photos of what ya get in this bundle:

You also get two 8-Disk Poly Cases (for the System Cards) with the two Cover Inserts Here and Here
and the two System Card Envelopes, from my other thread,
and two of my HuCard Sleeves.

The USA System Card (2.0) is mostly for convenience, when managing Game Save Data, as it's menus are all in English.
The Japanese System Card (3.0) works with US and JP CD-ROM2 games, as well as US and JP Super CD-ROM2 Games.
If you wanna play Arcade-Card games on this system, you'll need to get the PRO version of it.

Pro Tip: You can also use CD System Cards to manage Game Save Data on the Turbo Booster Plus, and it's variants from overseas.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 06:42:35 AM by SeymorOnion »

Flare65

Um, the 4th line down you mention that you want to just break even, then on the 3rd paragraph down you mention you have a 75$ mark-up???

Anyway, good luck with your sale. 

turboswimbz

Um, the 4th line down you mention that you want to just break even, then on the 3rd paragraph down you mention you have a 75$ mark-up???

He Says here that He's charging extra for these and shipping.  in addition to what he purchased from Kieth. 

I purchased the S-Video Cable, RCA Stereo Audio Cable, 2.0 USA System Card, and Controller Ext Cord, separately, from other sources.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

PunkicCyborg

Great seller, i bought some of his sleeves and they are top quality. Glad to see funds from this are going to more products being made!
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

SeymorOnion

Gonna gather my receipts, and re-check the paypal fees, and my math.
TBH, looking at this after grabbing a nap... $75 does seem kinda high for the extras.

roflmao

Seymour, I think what you are asking is very fair.  This isn't an off-ebay combo - it's been fully refurbished with region modding and s-video out to boot!  And it includes multiple system cards and all cables.  If I were to sell mine, this is less that what I'd want to let it go for, and it doesn't have s-video out. :)

SeymorOnion

$   0.43  for four color prints (Two envelopes, and two 8DPC Inserts)
  $  15.00  estimated max shipping charge for USA (it gets lower the closer you are to Texas)
  $  33.92  for the US System Card 2.0 (eBay)
  $  15.48  for the controller ext cable (retro game cave)
  $   0.90  for the two HuCard Sleeves (based on the Reseller Pack Pricing, that's offered on my website)
  $   2.34  for the two 8 Disk Poly Cases (From a 10-pk from meritline, for $11.68 w/shipping to 77581)
  $   3.80  for the S-Video Cable (monoprice.com w/shipping to 77581)
+$   2.87  for the RCA Stereo Audio Cable (monoprice.com w/shipping to 77581)
  $74.74

Hmm...
Math is weird.  :-s
Well, at least my $75 estimate was close!  :D

FiftyQuid

This set is mint.  Seymor is a class act.  If I had the cash I'd be all over this.  Well... If I had the cash and could keep Mrs. Quid from finding out about it I'd be all over this!

Seymor = class act
Keith Courage = class act

Both of them together?  You're flying 1st class.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

SeymorOnion

Sorry about that; looks like I'll be making a profit of about $0.26, if someone sends me a money order, instead of paying through PayPal.   :dance:
Oh wait; I forgot to add $1.08, for the cost of the shipping box!  #-o
I'm not going to increase the price for that; and doing the math for the peanuts and bubble wrap is too much work. :P

Oh hey, just realized I forgot to mention the 30-day warranty.
I'll even cover return shipping.

esadajr

Oh hey, just realized I forgot to mention the 30-day warranty.
I'll even cover return shipping.

Those of you who are beginning in the exciting PCE world, what are you waiting for? You won't find a better deal anywhere else.
Gaming since 1985

jperryss

Those of you who are beginning in the exciting PCE world, what are you waiting for? You won't find a better deal anywhere else.

No kidding. Just add an AC Pro and you can play pretty much the entire TG/PCE library.