Author Topic: FS: PCE Duo recapped, region free modded, s-video modded and fully tuned Sold !!  (Read 609 times)

Nec.Game.head

Hey everyone, I have this awesome in great shape PCE Duo fully recapped, region free modded, and s-video modded that I purchased from Keith Courage a few months ago. The video quality looks amazing in s-video may I ad. It also has a blue LED light installed on it. Unfortunately I am in a situation where I have some financial responsibility's to tend to in order to help out some family of mine. So I'm putting this baby up for sale. The Duo will come with a replacement ac adapter, av cable and a Turbo pad that's been modded to work on the Duo. All the work except for the blue LED has be done by Keith Courage. I am asking 230.00 plus shipping which I think is a great deal considering I payed a bit more then what I'm willing to let it go for. If you have any further questions please feel free to pm me ... Thanks

« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 06:51:55 AM by Nec.Game.head »
Finally playing these games I couldn't get my hands on back in 91' !!! Nec fan always !!!

tiptopjames

I'm interested in your PCE Duo if it's still available. Will it fit in a flat rate box?

ProfessorProfessorson

The way USPS treats stuff I would not chance a Flat Rate box. The odds are good if it gets damaged they wont honor the insurance claim because there is not enough space in the longer thin flat rate boxes to allow adequate packing/cushioning. They can be picky about that.

turboswimbz

I've tried this. the duo is slightly longer than will fit in a large box with packing.  You can fit it but it's tight.  Getting your own box, that fits it better, and allows for packing, given the weight will prop only cost you a few dollars more.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

Tatsujin

GUREEEN SNEEKU, COM'ON!!
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^

roflmao

Nec.Game.head

It's still available if anyone is interested .. I may be interested in trading also for some Neo Geo, JP Saturn or JP Dreamcast goodies .. Just shoot me a pm and let me know what you got to offer ... Thanks
Finally playing these games I couldn't get my hands on back in 91' !!! Nec fan always !!!

EvilEvoIX

GREAT deal here for sure.  Someone should snap this up pronto.

Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson
I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so f*ck him, and his cunt wife.

ProfessorProfessorson

GREAT deal here for sure.  Someone should snap this up pronto.

Random meaningless bumping of peoples sale threads are not going to win you any favors around here. This thread was already bumped by the OP right before you posted. Kindly refrain yourself from doing this kind of crap please.

EvilEvoIX

GREAT deal here for sure.  Someone should snap this up pronto.

Random meaningless bumping of peoples sale threads are not going to win you any favors around here. This thread was already bumped by the OP right before you posted. Kindly refrain yourself from doing this kind of crap please.

Favors from who, you?  Like I said before, this isn't real life, this is the internet, rep here is meaningless. At least ebay has some sort of rep points.  Some people here like me believe it or not and I get PM's about you and how you run your mouth at the drop of a hat for pages, obviously true.  If I see a good deal, I will post that it's a good deal.  In fact I think I'll post in any thread I want, your word has ZERO consequence here.  I know you think having an E-Dick is the best thing in life but it's just not real.  Maybe if you didn't favor arguing with everyone about absolutely nothing you wouldn't be a weekend dad in a corner apt.  Just saying.  Don't need anything from you or anyone.  Instead of focusing on me with what has to be a constant hard-on, focus on your family and how you may have opened your mouth too many times before, I bet if you apologies you can be respected again.  It's not too late.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 05:07:10 AM by EvilEvoIX »

I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so f*ck him, and his cunt wife.

wyndcrosser

interested. Just PM'd you back, sorry for the delay.

ProfessorProfessorson

Crying alot and showing I dont have a clue about anything I'm talking about.

Stop bumping threads for sellers you don't even know, and don't bump sales threads needlessly. It violates forum sales etiquette and you are going to find out sellers don't appreciate it. When you do this it knocks down freshly made sales thread. Eventually you will have more then me berating your little libel spitting pedobear punk ass.

EvilEvoIX

Crying alot and showing I dont have a clue about anything I'm talking about.

Stop bumping threads for sellers you don't even know, and don't bump sales threads needlessly. It violates forum sales etiquette and you are going to find out sellers don't appreciate it. When you do this it knocks down freshly made sales thread. Eventually you will have more then me berating your little libel spitting pedobear punk ass.

Fair Enough. 

Nec.Game.head

PC Engine Duo is still available if anyone is interested .. I'm not looking to sell it through ebay either .. I'd really like for someone from here to give her a good home ...

criddo91

PM Sent 22 July