Author Topic: WTB Bonks Adventure / Revenge - must be willing to ship to Canada  (Read 523 times)

nodtveidt

Re: WTB Bonks Adventure / Revenge - must be willing to ship to Canada
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2013, 06:52:31 AM »
I've been shipping items from Canada to the USA for years.  I've never lost a parcel until this year.  This year alone I've had three packages disappear to the Ethereal plane.  What the hell is going on this year?  Are more parcels being shipped?  Is there more theft?  Or is it that people just don't give a shit any more?  I'll go with "all of the above".
I don't know, but I've had more than 40 just simply vanish. At $10-$12 a pop, you can imagine how expensive this has gotten, and is part of the reason we're in such financial dire straights right now. We don't make much money to begin with, and having to use it to ship replacement copies of MSR three times or more to international customers rather than using that money to feed my kids is just f*cking deplorable.

wildfruit

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2013, 07:11:29 AM »
have you ever had problems shipping to europe?

nodtveidt

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2013, 09:49:00 AM »
Mostly shipping to Europe, and some to Canada too. None shipped to the USA ever went missing.

RoyVegas

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2013, 06:01:07 AM »
Why don't you just fill in the online Custom form?

If you fill it out wrong or fill out the wrong form altogether, it's nothing but issues.  As you can see from other peoples issues doing them.  There's just too many variables to just hope I fill out the right forms.  Which means I'd be stuck going in and wasting an hour, possibly never seeing my items again or the recipient getting them either. 
All is well. :)

nodtveidt

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2013, 06:41:46 AM »
The online form is actually easier than the hand-written form. All of the ones I've had gone missing had hand-written forms and required me to pay manually. Ever since doing the online international shipping (which they just recently allowed you to use paypal to do), everything has arrived just fine.

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2013, 10:48:36 AM »
My problem with shipping to other countries is the USPS charges up the ass for it, so I feel bad.
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

FiftyQuid

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2013, 10:53:04 AM »
The online form is actually easier than the hand-written form. All of the ones I've had gone missing had hand-written forms and required me to pay manually. Ever since doing the online international shipping (which they just recently allowed you to use paypal to do), everything has arrived just fine.
The online form is MUCH more simple.  Hand-written forms just lead to issues.  If it's typed on a computer it's at least legible.  The bonus being you can't submit it online if the form is incomplete so you never forget to enter a field.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.