Author Topic: Magical Chase FS FAQ  (Read 852 times)

RoyVegas

Re: Magical Chase FS FAQ
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2013, 11:27:57 AM »
How many copies of Magical Chase US do exist ?

A lot more than recent buyers seem to think.
All is well. :)

turboswimbz

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2013, 12:13:51 PM »

There is a whole thread on this if you google search the forum. 
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

geise

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2013, 01:38:19 AM »
Even then those numbers are still a "good estimated guess".

vestcoat

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2013, 02:52:10 AM »
Only 31. OMG RARE!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 02:53:46 AM by vestcoat »

Black Tiger

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2013, 03:27:28 AM »
The number of copies that exist for any game is meaningless and whether it is 30 or 3 million, crooked sellers and collectors will take that figure and attach "only" in front of it. There is no way we'll ever get anywhere near a ballpark figure for games like this, yet those clowns are already doing it.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

xelement5x

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2013, 04:21:45 AM »
Only 31. OMG RARE!

Yup! 

And the reason we see them so frequently is because someone will buy it on ebay, play it, and then say "Oh shit I spent this much on this mass produced game?!!" and then list it on ebay for sale the next week before their wife/husband/dollfie finds out.
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Black Tiger

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2013, 05:21:00 AM »
Only 31. OMG RARE!

Yup! 

And the reason we see them so frequently is because someone will buy it on ebay, play it, and then say "Oh shit I spent this much on this mass produced game?!!" and then list it on ebay for sale the next week before their wife/husband/dollfie finds out.

You don't get it. The whole point of retro game collecting is to be able to say "at least I owned one once".

https://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=15466.msg315480;boardseen#new

The game no longer holds value for hardcore collectors once they taken enough photos and videos showing off their collectors piece, other than being able to brag about how much of a return they got flipping their investment.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

turboswimbz

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2013, 05:44:20 AM »
Only 31. OMG RARE!

Yup! 

You don't get it. The whole point of retro game collecting is to be able to say "at least I owned one once".

https://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=15466.msg315480;boardseen#new

The game no longer holds value for hardcore collectors once they taken enough photos and videos showing off their collectors piece, other than being able to brag about how much of a return they got flipping their investment.

I have a whole thread dedicated to this in a certain section of the forum.   :)
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

vestcoat

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2013, 01:32:41 PM »
5) Seriously discuss rarity of MC in sarcastic thread making fun of the obsessed.

wmacmonagle

« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2013, 09:17:21 AM »
The only two people I know who sold their soul are (supposedly) wmac and that idiot with a forgettable name who bought his from Thibaut and flaunted it.

CYA BUD!  I aint sold my soul!.. it s easier to find $$$$ compared to Magical Chase SEALED!!! so I went for it!..
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

EvilEvoIX

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2013, 09:37:17 AM »
At this point maybe we can hope for Re-pros.  I really don't care about games as far as value but just being able to play them on a real console on a Giant CRT TV which I do almost daily.  I just ordered a GIMIC! repro and about to get Wiley Wars for the Genesis, I say why not?

Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson
I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so f*ck him, and his cunt wife.

wmacmonagle

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2013, 09:40:28 AM »
At this point maybe we can hope for Re-pros.  I really don't care about games as far as value but just being able to play them on a real console on a Giant CRT TV which I do almost daily.  I just ordered a GIMIC! repro and about to get Wiley Wars for the Genesis, I say why not?

Agreed.  Everdrive will do!
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

RoyVegas

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2013, 09:56:16 AM »
Disregard
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 09:57:55 AM by RoyVegas »
All is well. :)

roflmao

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2013, 11:31:15 AM »

I'd be interested in a repro as well, but until then, the gameofyou flash card does the job perfectly.

Nemo

« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2013, 06:42:34 PM »
Why do people care so much about this game?  Is it just the elusiveness of it, or do people really think it's that good?