Author Topic: Price check LoX 1-2  (Read 265 times)

Nando

Price check LoX 1-2
« on: October 10, 2013, 02:02:34 AM »
What's a fair price for these beauties?

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Re: Price check LoX 1-2
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 02:29:19 AM »
$10 or less for the first one and probably $20 for the second.  They're both worth far more in terms of fun.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Nando

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 03:47:37 AM »
That's pretty great. It's about what I saw them for on the ebays. I'll give money to forum members here before I spend it on Ebay, but at least it's an option if nothing turns up on here.

I don't remotely have the time to play them now, but damn it I want them both on my collection. Visually they are right up there with the later 16bit stuff. Just simply gorgeous art.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2013, 03:51:03 AM »
Unfortunately those side scrolling bits that look so sweet are very short.  On the plus side, you can play just those via code (and look at the sweet cut scenes too) if you don't have time/patience for the full game.

Nando

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2013, 03:59:16 AM »
Unfortunately those side scrolling bits that look so sweet are very short.  On the plus side, you can play just those via code (and look at the sweet cut scenes too) if you don't have time/patience for the full game.

I want to own it and play it for sure, but that's really good to know. Do you have the links on how to do the "hacks?"

I know the visual scenes are up on the tubes thanks to Paul, but playing the side scrolling scenes would be hella tight! ;)

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2013, 04:35:03 AM »
From gamefaqs:

LoX 1 - At the main menu, select the second option (New Game). Then, at the sphere selection screen, hold Select and press Run. Keep both buttons held until the game starts. If done right, you'll see a message and hear a chime. Now, go to the right of the pier and you'll see a bunch of signboards that aren't there in a normal game. Each one of them lets view movies or select levels.

LoX 2 - At the title screen, select "Start". At the File Screen, highlight an empty slot, hold Run + II and press and hold Select. If done right, it will load into a library with the debug options.

Nando

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2013, 06:11:41 AM »
you are a scholar and a gentleman, I don't care what anyone else says!