Author Topic: *SIGH* Disappointing to see this on ebay... ROCKMAN  (Read 603 times)

Retrocool

It is what it is and it will be what it will be!

Looking for some games, but I will prolly never find.  Sapphire, Magical Chase (US)

esteban

Re: *SIGH* Disappointing to see this on ebay... ROCKMAN
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 04:49:55 AM »
Bastard.
  |    | 

DragonmasterDan

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 05:10:10 AM »
You can always report it to ebay.
--DragonmasterDan

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 05:15:15 AM »
.... and watch them do nothing!
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

geise

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2013, 01:06:34 PM »
For being unofficial it tries really hard to be official.  Why is there an NEC registration card?

turboswimbz

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2013, 01:14:05 PM »
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN UNRELEASED GAME! IT IS MANUFACTURED IN EUROPE AND IS AN UNOFFICIAL GAME

I am a serious games collector and ALWAYS sell genuine, authentic games from my personal collection.

FAIL!

I offer people the professional service I also expect when I'm buyinh on eBay

DOUBLE FAIL!

due to the rarity of the game I will send it out fully insured by Royal Mail Airsure

TRIPLE FAIL!
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

Nemo

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2013, 02:13:08 PM »
That's a pretty elaborate bootleg, for what though, CD quality music?  A watched a video on youtube and the game looks identical to the NES version.  I get the quality Sapphire repro (still have one myself), that game goes for $600+, but this????

Sadler

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2013, 03:10:38 PM »
That's a pretty elaborate bootleg, for what though, CD quality music?  A watched a video on youtube and the game looks identical to the NES version.  I get the quality Sapphire repro (still have one myself), that game goes for $600+, but this????

Here's the site

I'm pretty sure the guy's a member here and elsewhere. Fudoh maybe? If you have a Sapphire, I'm 95% sure it's a boot from this guy. If you have SFZ or Rockman there's no question. To be clear, the guy generally provides pretty high quality stuff. He also jacks work of our members here. I'll let you resolve that for yourself, but Sapphire I find far more excusable than Rockman.

Retrocool

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2013, 04:04:07 PM »

http://sapphire.anime4ever.de/

the actual website is here from a gentleman in Germany and done with the most love and highest respect for the system.  They were pressed in high quality.  I actually purchased the games from him myself.....BUT

This guy at the ebay auction, I feel is trying to doop collectors.  Some of the information I feel is false. I dont know... whatever at this point.

Looking for some games, but I will prolly never find.  Sapphire, Magical Chase (US)

Retrocool

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2013, 04:12:31 PM »
It is hard to exactly say why I am upset, but the person who originally made them put a lot of work into to give you something amazing to just be thrown in on ebay and trying to be sold as something RARE or..i dont know... .sigh

Tatsujin

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2013, 06:44:17 PM »
Bastard.

YOU DIE!!

also he has two sapphire fakelers listed, but one is remaked as a re-print, and the other has not even a remark..ROLF!!

BASTARD!!
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^

Tatsujin

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2013, 06:51:20 PM »
It is hard to exactly say why I am upset, but the person who originally made them put a lot of work into to give you something amazing to just be thrown in on ebay and trying to be sold as something RARE or..i dont know... .sigh

I don't know, he stole a work from one of our very members in here and released it as a commercial goods without asking for any permission or what so ever.

I don't think this is so cool or honorable, doesn't matter how many hours he spent in creating boxes, manuals spines etc.

this is the only sad point i can see here.

and what did you have expected? that these villainous goods would never end on ebay? rolf!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 06:57:58 PM by Tatsujin »
www.pcedaisakusen.net

Black Tiger

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2013, 07:19:14 PM »

http://sapphire.anime4ever.de/

the actual website is here from a gentleman in Germany and done with the most love and highest respect for the system.  They were pressed in high quality.  I actually purchased the games from him myself.....BUT

This guy at the ebay auction, I feel is trying to doop collectors.  Some of the information I feel is false. I dont know... whatever at this point.

If the guy at the eBay auction wanted to really doop collectors, he'd make up a bunch of stories about Sapphire being a second print run, being confirmed by Hudson Soft in Japan and would sell his stacks of 'rarer than the rare original run' copies, plus SFZ and Rockman bootlegs for $100 - $200 a piece.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

TheClash603

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2013, 02:39:22 AM »
Was Rockman PCE ever pressed?  If so, was it done with permission?

I have always wanted to play, but have put off buying because of the behind the scenes swindling which has occurred.  I never heard of pressed copies until this thread, so apparently something new has transpired.

Tatsujin

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2013, 03:24:49 AM »
read above :idea:

and no it was not pressed.
www.pcedaisakusen.net