Author Topic: Ebay Member John Weaver selling copies as originals  (Read 494 times)

Sparky

Re: Ebay Member John Weaver selling copies as originals
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2013, 03:51:12 PM »
the auction ended at 7.51.  I have been refunded and he told me to keep it if i wanted too.  I already have one that is the exact same copy....he fails to pay attention to that.  I would not spam him, thats just a form of harassment and as members of this site, we are all better than that.  Just food for thought if buying a map ect from this guy to watch out.

Xak, I have a couple copies, two that I got here from our members.  One is like this and damn spot on, the other one is just nice.  The nice one you can have if you like.

Terry

Well that's even more shady as he knows... I hope my shit I have done here does not hit ebay.... If it does look for the disclaimer I have put on it.. " this is a copy 2012 / 13"

Xak

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2013, 05:12:01 PM »
Godfrey I appreciate the offer. I actually do own the game disc only but I have tried to play it and I couldnt figure out the controls. I think I may play the PC version ... or should I try to learn the interface on DUO? If its too slow and clunky I will play the PC one with a mouse
Im a real life Sadler, just take me to the nearest item shop.

I have aspergers, and am a recovering Tonicholic

MrFulci

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2013, 06:29:47 PM »
Another funny thing is, that TZD had copies of these maps for a while. I think I bought 2 extras when TZD shut down. I think manuals were $3 each, the closing sale was 50% everything, so I may have only paid $1.50 for each one. Then again, I may have only bought 1 extra map. It's been a while.
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2013, 04:03:33 AM »
What a twat.  Sign him up for the Watchtower and midget pr0n mail order catalogs.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Keith Courage

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2013, 02:06:11 PM »
Thanks for the info. I bought one of these and was surprised at how new it looked. Now I know why. Complained and got my money back.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 06:48:06 PM by Keith Courage »