Author Topic: How rare is the US version of Terraforming?  (Read 192 times)

MotherGunner

How rare is the US version of Terraforming?
« on: April 09, 2006, 04:05:04 PM »
Been looking for one, but no success.  Any thoughts would help thanks!
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

Keranu

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2006, 05:19:18 PM »
It's pretty hard to find and it costs over $100 I believe. Aaron had a hard time finding it from what I remembered.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

lkermel

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2006, 05:50:28 AM »
It is sadly super-rare and can fetch high prices. ( As Keranu mentionned $100+), the japanese version is much easier to find and more affordable. If you are looking for the game in itself, I'd advise to get the Japanese version which will work fine on you American Turbo-Duo. If it is for the object and the collection, then go for it, but the game is not worth $100+, far from it...

My quick review : Terraforming

Paladin

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2006, 09:24:58 AM »
Its already been said but you really don't miss much with the Japanese verison save some English text. The JP verison is easier to find and a lot cheaper. Around the  40-50 dollar range for a JP copy. I paid around 120 for my U.S. copy a while back but I only did it to collect it. If you want to collect it then good luck, but if you wanted to just play it, track down a JP copy. If your just curious then don't bother it is really nothing that special (though the music isn't bad). There are definately better shooters out there that you can spend your money on. Alot of them are cheaper too.