Author Topic: YouTube PC Engine/Turbografx 16 Gameplay Home Movies  (Read 3798 times)

Keranu

YouTube PC Engine/Turbografx 16 Gameplay Home Movies
« Reply #135 on: May 22, 2006, 12:30:33 PM »
Wow, now that's some dedication. I'll have to check that one out.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

esteban

« Reply #136 on: May 22, 2006, 01:59:12 PM »
Quote from: "Ninja Spirit"
Some guy from Taiwan put the entire game of Nadia: Secret of Blue Water up. It's split into over 10 individual videos.
Damn! That's a digital comic, right? Actually, let me look it up myself :) ....
  |    | 

Ninja Spirit

« Reply #137 on: May 24, 2006, 10:06:53 AM »
Just got a PM from a site called "Destructoid" It went like this:
would like to feature some of your videos on Destructoid, we are a general gaming web site that pays homage to classic games, and you have a ton of great footage here. You'll be seeing some traffic come your way from us :)

http://www.destructoid.com/

He's very interested in my videos, and he featured my Son Son II video on the front page.

Keranu

« Reply #138 on: May 24, 2006, 07:37:06 PM »
That's great, Ninja; congrats! :D
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Ninja Spirit

« Reply #139 on: June 24, 2006, 10:31:42 AM »
Finally practiced up and made some Final Zone II videos. I was about to put the clip out there of Bowie slapping Momoko, but I accidently deleted it and was like I didn't feel like replaying those stages just to recapture the clip.

Ninja Spirit

« Reply #140 on: June 24, 2006, 01:01:18 PM »
AWWWWWW I got it!!!

Bowie slaps Momoko!

Keranu

« Reply #141 on: June 24, 2006, 06:42:55 PM »
I love the Bowie slap scene! That scene made me laugh so hard when I first saw it!

Digi.k

« Reply #142 on: June 26, 2006, 08:02:12 AM »
some new gradius movies for the PCE.

PCE's intro & level 1

levels 5 & 6

levels 7 & 8

Black Tiger

« Reply #143 on: June 28, 2006, 01:23:42 AM »
I finally got around to getting my videos on youtube to play in-sync(by switching to mpeg).

I've got the 2 part Night Creatures run and the Lords Of Thunder/Sega-CD bashing promo video up so far-

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=superpcenginegrafx
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

esteban

« Reply #144 on: June 28, 2006, 03:16:14 AM »
Quote from: "Black_Tiger"
I finally got around to getting my videos on youtube to play in-sync(by switching to mpeg).

I've got the 2 part Night Creatures run and the Lords Of Thunder/Sega-CD bashing promo video up so far-

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=superpcenginegrafx
A week or more ago I re-watched the Night Creatures videos on your site -- I forgot to tell you how awesome they were! I loved the ending... but I'm surprised the game didn't have a second (or third!) loop!
  |    | 

Digi.k

« Reply #145 on: June 28, 2006, 11:48:50 PM »
I wished the character had faster movement in that night creatures.. it looks like it coulda had a great potential to be a castlevania clone.

I got some namco stuff up.

yokai douchuuki

splatterhouse

genpei toumaden

beraboh man

Black Tiger

« Reply #146 on: July 24, 2006, 06:50:41 PM »
I've finally gotten a few more PC Engine videos up on YouTube after putting up something like 25 Saturn clips(pretty much all fmv rips).

Street Fighter II CE: the entire game-

Gallaxy Fraulein Yuna: full HuVIDEO segment-

Dragon Egg!: the entire game-

Among the Saturn videos is the complete sets of cinemas from Tengai Makyou The Apocalypse IV and LUNAR SSS.

Finally, after being inspired by the all-knowing AirRaidX, I put up my own Ghouls 'N Ghosts comparison video with lengthy commentary-

I recommend you read some of his longer video comments first for full appreciation(they're very entertaining on their own).  :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/AirRaidX

In a frighteningly Johnny Turbo-esque moment, this guy actually says: "the SuperGrafx simply cannot cannot compare!" -and yes, there are 2 "cannot's".

esteban

« Reply #147 on: July 24, 2006, 07:18:45 PM »
Finally, after being inspired by the all-knowing AirRaidX, I put up my own Ghouls 'N Ghosts comparison video with lengthy commentary-

I recommend you read some of his longer video comments first for full appreciation(they're very entertaining on their own).  :D

In a frighteningly Johnny Turbo-esque moment, this guy actually says: "the SuperGrafx simply cannot cannot compare!" -and yes, there are 2 "cannot's".
Hahahhahahhahaa. Holy cr*p, you rule!

I forgot about AirRaidX... he had some solid points but he was really abrasive! I remember listening to various songs that he had compiled from all the different version of GnG. I loved his passion, I just don't think he won over too many people with his "all-knowingness", as you eloquently put it :).

I'll have to check out your links later, though, because I haven't finished packing :)
  |    | 

Black Tiger

« Reply #148 on: July 25, 2006, 01:50:56 AM »
Quote from: "stevek666"

Hahahhahahhahaa. Holy cr*p, you rule!

I forgot about AirRaidX... he had some solid points but he was really abrasive! I remember listening to various songs that he had compiled from all the different version of GnG. I loved his passion, I just don't think he won over too many people with his "all-knowingness", as you eloquently put it :).

I'll have to check out your links later, though, because I haven't finished packing :)

Crap like this goes beyong abrasive-

"some of the faggots on neo-geo.com forum and

digitalpress forum ARE OWNED because of their sheer stupidity and faggotry."

You lose all credibility when you say crazy things, like when a Sega "fanboy" does a comparison review of a game on Turbo & Genesis and points out flaws in the Turbo version each time as being inherent to the Turbographics16 being such a crappy 8-bit system that simply "can't do this or that" and that anything positive about the Genesis game is due to the fact that the Genesis is far more technologically superior(like most of the sega-16 "reviews").

But AirRaidX goes far beyond losing credibilty with ridiculous comments such as the one listed above and things like describing parts of the Super Grafx game as "NES quality".

This tempted me to do an NES Ghosts 'N Goblins comparison, to show how it rocks the SGX GnG.

SignOfZeta

« Reply #149 on: July 25, 2006, 12:01:21 PM »
Gallaxy Fraulein Yuna 2: full HuVIDEO segment-

I'm pretty sure that's from the bonus disc that came with the reprint of Yuna 1, not from Yuna 2. I don't have either anymore, but that's what I remember.