Author Topic: YouTube PC Engine/Turbografx 16 Gameplay Home Movies  (Read 3793 times)

Black Tiger

YouTube PC Engine/Turbografx 16 Gameplay Home Movies
« Reply #150 on: July 25, 2006, 01:38:07 PM »
AirRaidX strikes again!

Coincidently, someone actually rated my GnG video and gave it only 1 star. Which isn't completely weird, if someone were to somehow take it totally seriously.

But the thing is, every one of my other videos which have received ratings up until yesterday all had perfect scores. Now, all of a sudden today, a bunch of them have gone from 1 rating of 5 stars to 2 ratings averaged out to 3 1/2 stars.

I just happened to get 1 new person rate 3/4 of my already rated videos, spanning different platforms & genres, and in every single case, they gave the exact same low score to bring every one of them down to the same reduced score.

Can this possibly be a coincidence? I was hoping to at least receive an essay about steeped I am in faggotry. So I'm actually dissapointed.

But I'm glad that I caught his attention. I'm guessing that he found it by searching Youtube on a daily basis for some of the key words of his that I also used, like "scrolling" and "parallax".  :lol:

I should be thankful that he doesn't have any friends to fake rate my videos as well. Although, that would only impress me more.

Quote from: "SignOfZeta"
Quote from: "Black_Tiger"
Gallaxy Fraulein Yuna 2: full HuVIDEO segment-

I'm pretty sure that's from the bonus disc that came with the reprint of Yuna 1, not from Yuna 2. I don't have either anymore, but that's what I remember.

You're right. In all the excitement of getting a huge lot of PC Engine stuff, I quickly put up the video without even thinking.  :P
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

Ninja Spirit

« Reply #151 on: July 27, 2006, 12:24:02 PM »
The past couple of days on YouTube have been infested with trolls.

Troll #2: On a Guilty Gear match video I posted last year, some guy attempts picking a fight with me over Japan's greatest fighting game player Daigo Umehara and other Guilty Gear related stuff. I just deleted his comments, made one final diss on him, and locked comments for that video.

Troll #3: Bastarddarsh. This guy makes me wanna grind him up with a chainsaw. Leaving nasty comments on my Sega Master System videos.

Ninja Spirit

« Reply #152 on: July 30, 2006, 05:35:11 AM »
I did not know about this.
Ninja Warriors superplay straight out of Japan.

Black Tiger

« Reply #153 on: July 30, 2006, 07:51:17 PM »
I finally got my last AirRaidX parody out of the way so I could put up more legit videos(I wanted to keep the GnG videos together).

So tonight I put these up-

Ghouls 'N Ghosts Megadrive Cart VS Arcade pcb-

All of Chris Covell's PCE demos run off of a Duo RX-

Tongueman's Logic run off of a Duo RX-

Joe Redifer

« Reply #154 on: July 31, 2006, 02:18:29 PM »
Everyone knows what the Genesis/Mega Drive and Arcade versions of Ghouls 'n Ghosts look lke.  I want a long video of the SuperGrafx version.  Is anything like that available?

Black Tiger

« Reply #155 on: July 31, 2006, 03:25:16 PM »
Quote from: "Joe Redifer"
Everyone knows what the Genesis/Mega Drive and Arcade versions of Ghouls 'n Ghosts look lke.  I want a long video of the SuperGrafx version.  Is anything like that available?

I'll put one up soon enough, but I'm not promising to show Loki.  :)

The video of MD vs Arcade isn't gameplay footage, it's a parody of AirRaidX's YouTube rants, which details how superior the MD cart is to the Arcade pcb(literally).

My previous parody uses AirRaidX's own words and "logic" to detail how the SMS GnG's exclusive features make it superior to the Arcade version.  :wink:

Joe Redifer

« Reply #156 on: July 31, 2006, 10:31:39 PM »
The Mega Drive version is better than the arcade because you can sit down and play that on your couch, whereas the arcade version you have to go to a smelly 7-11 or something.

Black Tiger

« Reply #157 on: August 01, 2006, 01:07:18 AM »
Quote from: "Joe Redifer"
The Mega Drive version is better than the arcade because you can sit down and play that on your couch, whereas the arcade version you have to go to a smelly 7-11 or something.

Unless you have a cocktail cabinet for a coffee table. Mine usually just houses Black Tiger though.

I made a 1 loop GnG SGX video last night, but I have to re-render it a third time to get the file size under 100 megs. It'll be up on YouTube later this afternoon.

Ninja Spirit

« Reply #158 on: August 01, 2006, 02:42:26 AM »
Speaking of 100m, WHERE THE HELL IS MY YOUTUBE DIRECTOR'S ACCOUNT AT?!!

I signed up for it a week ago and they still ain't gotten back to me yet! They said 48 hours was the max for reviewing. I'm sick of having to hit the trim button in my movie editor.

Black Tiger

« Reply #159 on: August 02, 2006, 06:03:03 PM »
Quote from: "Ninja Spirit"
Speaking of 100m, WHERE THE HELL IS MY YOUTUBE DIRECTOR'S ACCOUNT AT?!!

I signed up for it a week ago and they still ain't gotten back to me yet! They said 48 hours was the max for reviewing. I'm sick of having to hit the trim button in my movie editor.

It took (I'm guessing) like 5 days for them to approve me.

Even then, I only had 2 or 3 videos up. But I still got upgraded eventually...

After a number of setbacks, including spending an entire evening making a GnG style superpcenginegrafx intro, I finally got my SuperGrafx Daimakaimura video up on youtube-

This is one loop of the entire game plus stage 1 with the holy weapon... so no Lucifer/Loki or credits.

I'll be putting up higher quality single stage videos next.

Joe Redifer

« Reply #160 on: August 02, 2006, 08:13:31 PM »
Interesting.  I was greatly surprised that NEC Avenue could have pulled off anything even close to the arcade, especially with the sound (an area which they don't seem to be well "trained").  What happened?  Did somebody threaten their jobs?  They decided to go back to the ol' NEC Avenue when it was time to do Strider, though.  Man, that sucked!

Does the SuperGrafx GnG allow for diagonals like the Genesis version does?  I love that.  I wish the Saturn version allowed for diagonals.  It's kind of retarded to not have them in place.  Maybe Capcom was sick that day when making the arcade.  Games should be tough because they are challenging, not because they have crappy control.

Ninja Spirit

« Reply #161 on: October 05, 2006, 03:53:50 PM »
Anyone who listens to alot of J-Music, I need your input!

I'm about to start making some PC Engine VG music videos. I'm looking for suggestions of which songs go good with each of the individual games I'm about to bring up . I'm leaning more towards J-Music, so I can preserve that Japanese vibe.

> Genpei Toumaden 2/Samurai Ghost - in this case J-Rock might fit this game very well

> Son Son II

> Ninja Spirit

> Video combining footage from Valis 3 and 4

esteban

« Reply #162 on: October 06, 2006, 10:25:46 AM »

I'm about to start making some PC Engine VG music videos. I'm looking for suggestions of which songs go good with each of the individual games I'm about to bring up . I'm leaning more towards J-Music, so I can preserve that Japanese vibe.

> Genpei Toumaden 2/Samurai Ghost - in this case J-Rock might fit this game very well

> Son Son II

> Ninja Spirit

Anything by T. Utu will do for Samurai Ghost, but I suggest "Trouble in Heaven". Actually, I'm joking. My brother has some album by T. Utu  (Butterfly) and played it for me when we were fixing my floors a few days ago. I thought the chorus was "Choclatey Heaven", but he was actually singing "Trouble in Heaven".

I really can't get into most J-pop, though, and this stuff sounded pretty generic.
  |    | 

Black Tiger

« Reply #163 on: October 06, 2006, 10:43:17 AM »

> Son Son II

> Ninja Spirit

Please don't j-pop our beloved Ninja Spirit!  :cry:

Valis and Son Son have it coming though.

vestcoat

« Reply #164 on: October 06, 2006, 01:19:27 PM »
Black_Tiger, I hadn't been watching this thread but i just looked at your SGX Ghouls and Ghosts video and noticed you also had a totally awesome SMS vs Arcade comparison.  It's very nice and much appreciated.  I'm a big SMS G&G fan.  Two years ago I beat both Ghouls and Mickey Mouse Land of Illusion on the SMS in one day while I was home sick.  I felt pretty good after that.  8)