Author Topic: YouTube PC Engine/Turbografx 16 Gameplay Home Movies  (Read 3803 times)

sunteam_paul

YouTube PC Engine/Turbografx 16 Gameplay Home Movies
« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2006, 06:40:30 AM »
Quote from: "Digi.k"
just need to know this cause i'm uploading stuff and this time recording from a proper camcorder but some of your gameplay footage is over 6 mins long.. how big are the mpeg files you all are uploading ??

Some of my stuff is around 2 mins but its already about 15 megs big.

I use windows movie maker to compress dow to around 8mb per clip.
The PC Engine Software Bible
Quote from: Tatsujin
I just felt in a hole!

Ninja Spirit

« Reply #76 on: April 25, 2006, 06:43:38 AM »
But won't compressing the video worsen the choppiness?

sunteam_paul

« Reply #77 on: April 25, 2006, 06:45:08 AM »
Quote from: "Ninja Spirit"
But won't compressing the video worsen the choppiness?

I have limited space on my camera memory card so I record at 15fps and compress at same.
The PC Engine Software Bible
Quote from: Tatsujin
I just felt in a hole!

Digi.k

« Reply #78 on: April 25, 2006, 11:18:32 AM »
meh youtube don't like me right now so I stuck this up on google... takes much longer to upload to google but the compression seems just a wee bit better than youtube..

Its the special stage on parodius.

Bonknuts

« Reply #79 on: April 25, 2006, 12:27:59 PM »
YouTube recompresses your video anyway, so why not make it 80-100megs each time.

Ninja Spirit

« Reply #80 on: April 25, 2006, 01:30:25 PM »
I saw that Macross 2036 earlier. The intro/title scren and stage intro music are also on Macross: Scrambled Valkyrie for Super Famicom.

Ninja Spirit

« Reply #81 on: April 26, 2006, 07:15:37 PM »
Double Dragon II and Bloody Wolf videos uploaded.

Oh and somebody verbally rape the person who made the comment on my DD2 video.

Keranu

« Reply #82 on: April 26, 2006, 07:24:51 PM »
I'll have to e-kick that troller's ass, how ignorant.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Ninja Spirit

« Reply #83 on: April 27, 2006, 12:49:22 PM »
I deleted the comment. That's a swift enough kick in the ballz for him.

Keranu

« Reply #84 on: April 27, 2006, 12:50:00 PM »
Good job!
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

handygrafx

« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2006, 07:30:41 AM »
Oh yeah, AirRaidX.

I clearly know the background behind that long rant.

At the Digital Press forums, he pissed off alot of people in a Ghouls n Ghosts tribute thread about the "arcade perfect" issue. I think he got banned for it too.

Then he took that shit to Neo Geo.com. Thankfully a member exposed him and they flamed the hell out of AirRaid before he had his chance to strike.

i am NOT banned from DigitalPress. check out the last page of the Ghosts 'n Goblins thread, AirRaid (me) is there.
http://www.digitpress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81141&start=100
i currently have the last posts ^__^  

the neo-geo.com forums..........OMFG, they are some of the biggest sacks of monkey poop  that i have EVER encountered.  some of them, they're so incredibly beyond pathetic in that they have to hide or write over posts, not just close the thread and ban someone. biggest faggots on the internet.

Quote from: "GUTS"
I totally agree with that airraid guy, he rocked the FACE off that one guy GhoulsNGhosts and all GnG could say is "oh your post count is small, that's your opinion, blah blah I'm a faggot".  That was hilarious stuff.

On a side note, good god those people on that digital press forum are probably the biggest hive of nerds I've ever come across on the internet.

thanks dude, i appreciate the "air" support, lol.  I had a hella fun time
"going crazy" with the Ghouls 'n Ghosts  comparisons.   the point was not to bash the SuperGrafx, a console that i love, but to drop a 'MOAB' on the idea of 'arcade perfect'.  i am NOT banned from DigitalPress. check out the last page of the Ghosts 'n Goblins thread, AirRaid (me) is there.

it was too easy "rocking the FACE" of that guy called "Ghouls 'n Ghosts".
no real personal disrespect to him, just his posts.  the things he said were just idiot.

the people on the digitalpress forums are, overall, okay.....  

anyway back on topic.  i'll try to make some SuperGrafx Youtube vids of
1941, Aldynes Granzort, Battle Ace and more Ghouls :P

Ninja Spirit

« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2006, 08:21:48 AM »
Quote from: "handygrafx"
Oh yeah, AirRaidX.

At the Digital Press forums, he pissed off alot of people in a Ghouls n Ghosts tribute thread about the "arcade perfect" issue. I think he got banned for it too.

Then he took that shit to Neo Geo.com. Thankfully a member exposed him and they flamed the hell out of AirRaid before he had his chance to strike.

i am NOT banned from DigitalPress. check out the last page of the Ghosts 'n Goblins thread, AirRaid (me) is there.

Ah what's up dude. Guess I didn't get all the facts, otherwise, I come in peace. I got no hard feelings for nobody.

Anyway, yeah make them Supergrafx vids! You pretty much saved this whole thing from tanking.  

People who put their gameplay vids of obscure games gets my props!

That reminds me, I need to start making some Super Famicom videos too...

esteban

« Reply #87 on: April 28, 2006, 09:13:40 AM »
Quote from: "GUTS"
I totally agree with that airraid guy, he rocked the FACE off that one guy GhoulsNGhosts and all GnG could say is "oh your post count is small, that's your opinion, blah blah I'm a faggot".  That was hilarious stuff.

On a side note, good god those people on that digital press forum are probably the biggest hive of nerds I've ever come across on the internet.

thanks dude, i appreciate the "air" support, lol.  I had a hella fun time
"going crazy" with the Ghouls 'n Ghosts  comparisons.   the point was not to bash the SuperGrafx, a console that i love, but to drop a 'MOAB' on the idea of 'arcade perfect'.

anyway back on topic.  i'll try to make some SuperGrafx Youtube vids of
1941, Aldynes Granzort, Battle Ace and more Ghouls :P
As always, I'd love to see any comparisons you create.
  |    | 

handygrafx

« Reply #88 on: April 28, 2006, 09:37:14 AM »
Oh yeah, AirRaidX.

Ah what's up dude. Guess I didn't get all the facts, otherwise, I come in peace. I got no hard feelings for nobody.

Anyway, yeah make them Supergrafx vids! You pretty much saved this whole thing from tanking.  

People who put their gameplay vids of obscure games gets my props!

That reminds me, I need to start making some Super Famicom videos too...

it's all cool, lol.   btw. i conducted my precision 'anti-arcade perfect' air raid strikes on neo-geo.com forum first, only then did they try to flame the hell out of me-- well after my points had been made. by then it was much too late. their flames were all in vein, lol.   like after a bombed out city, the survivers screaming wildly at the jets that just air raided their city.   some of the survivers do shoot down some of the intruding jets and 're-build' their city  (thread)  in this case, they erased/hid posts, but the memory will never be forgotten.  god that was fun.

now, i've got a samsung digital camcorder that can obviously make superior videos than what i did with a 3.1 megapixel digicam.  it uses mini-DVD-RW + SDcard.  i gotta find the battery and power supply. and experiment with taking vids of games and uploading them to youtube, or this other new place called gameklip.com  that lets you upload vids, or will do soon.

Ninja Spirit

« Reply #89 on: April 28, 2006, 09:39:03 AM »
Yeah seriously, I never seen a gamer with a really strong eye for comparisons between different versions as far as minor things like background detail and other things of that nature.

I gotta look into this gameklip sometime.