Author Topic: 2 Games 1 RAFFLE - WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 819 times)

bob

2 Games 1 RAFFLE - WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: December 05, 2013, 01:23:22 AM »
Happy Holidays you fooligans!

Offering up one raffle for both games.  Yup, you get two games for the price (free) of one entry.

Shipping to USA and Canada only is on me.

No post count needed, but as always, I reserve the right to deny anybody for any reason.
But, I'm not a savage, so chances are, you're good to enter.

Probably run it for a week or so, then I'll determine a winner.

To enter, you must post your favorite holiday food.  If you don't celebrate the holidays, say "pizza".

Prince of Persia - Loose disc, but very good condition
It Came From the Desert - very good disc and manual, but generic case

In:
toymachine78
MrFlutterPie
turbokon
Vecanti
csgx1
Jibbajaba
spenoza
Phase
technozombie
johnnykonami
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 06:35:49 AM by galam »

toymachine78

Re: 2 Games 1 RAFFLE
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 03:02:45 AM »
Strangely enough, my favorite holiday food is a good fruit cake. Best enjoyed with an authentic Belgian Trippel or Dubbel ale. St. Bernardus ABT 12 is my favorite.

MrFlutterPie

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 03:06:47 AM »
My favorite is rum balls.  We have a rule on how we make them each year.  Depending on how depressed we are the more rum we add :P

Fun fact our recipe is a family recipe from the 1800's :mrgreen:

turbokon

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 03:37:28 AM »
Two games I don't have.

We celebrates the holidays but just no particular holiday food. However we do love pizza. 

Normally, back in Kansas, my mom always have the family over and she would feed us authentic special Cambodian dishes. Since it's just us now here in Georgia, we'll just have to celebrate the holidays eating pizza. Speaking of pizza, there is a cool pizza joint here called Mellow Mushroom where it's a super heroes theme with large statue of Iron Man outside and of Optimus prime as you walk in. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

bob

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2013, 03:39:49 AM »
I love the mellow mush.  I frquent the jacksonville one on work trips.

420GOAT

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2013, 03:52:29 AM »
all day, f*ck food! really i just drink on holidays in my garage. then my family calls me in to eat, and i go back to drinking, working on my cars, or playing some OBEY!! dont enetr me please, i dont have a cd player.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.

420GOAT

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2013, 03:53:22 AM »
oh yeah, very nice raffle.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.

toymachine78

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2013, 03:54:06 AM »
I LOVE Mellow Mushroom!! We have two nearby. One in Lexington and one in Columbia.

Turbo, where are you at in GA?

turbokon

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2013, 04:03:38 AM »
Pooler, where it's cooler :)

www.tg16pcemods.com

bob

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2013, 04:54:10 AM »
This it?
Just 3?

I may pick a winner tomorrow.

Vecanti

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2013, 06:45:13 AM »
Well, if you are really looking for entrants I guess I'll enter. This is an amazing raffle I can't believe there are only 3 so far.

Ham! I could probably eat a pound or so. :)  Mmm pork.  Usually we get together with the fam on Christmas day and just have a table of various holiday foods out, desserts, pies, snacks, and everyone eats, drinks, and visits. Nothing too formal.

turbokon

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2013, 08:21:50 AM »
Cool, I have a better chance of winning:)

www.tg16pcemods.com

csgx1

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2013, 01:09:19 PM »
Nice raffle, I'd like to enter if I could please.  I've never played either of these games before so I would definitely put them to good use if I were to win.  Thanks!

Favorite holiday food is my Mother's snow ball cookies that she bakes during the holidays.  They're buttery, crumbly, and rolled in powder sugar goodness. =P~   

Jibbajaba

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2013, 01:17:23 PM »
I'm in!  My favorite holiday food is spritz cookies, which are cookies made with a cookie press.  My mom made them when I was a kid, and now I do.  Good stuff!

Thanks!

spenoza

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2013, 03:55:20 PM »
I'm kinda torn between turducken (mostly because of all the andouille) and good sausage stuffing.

I'm in, BTW  ; )
<a href="http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/103/show-collection.htm" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">My meager PC Engine Collection so far.</a><br><a href="https://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">PC Engine Software Bible</a><br><a href="http://www.racketboy.com/forum/" c