Author Topic: FS: PC Engine CDrom2 w/Core Grafx Briefcase System - New Gear - Works Great SOLD  (Read 152 times)

csgx1

SOLD
Hi Everyone,
My wife and I are having another baby soon, so time to sell a few items to make room. 

USA shipping only, Sorry.

Price: $170 + shipping.   Should be around $20 depending on shipping method and location. 

For sale is a PC Engine CDrom Briefcase set that I have owned for many years.  I've recently installed/replaced the middle gear with 'Keith Courage' single gear replacement.  It is a bit louder than the original gear.  I've played/finished a number of games with the new gear and everything works perfectly...Original CD games load and play music with no problems.  I don't do CDRs so I can't tell you if they work or not.  Core Grafx is not modded and will only play Japanese Hucards.  Other than the gear being replaced, no other mods or repairs have be done.  Also, please note: Super CD and Arcade CD games will not play with the 2.1 System Card. 

System has scuffs/scratches, with some yellowing/discoloration but overall in good condition for being 20+ years old.  One latch on the cover is yellowed.  All buttons, lights, connectors, levers, lids, switches are in working order.  Game saves working.  The controller has some nicks, scratches and corner chips.  Hucard game is in great condition.  Manual has creases, case has scuffs and sleeves are not original.  Discman is in good working condition but the battery compartment has some corrosion. 

Neo-geo.com: User ID 'zxtec'
Ebay: skyhighfly  (haven't sold anything there for many years)   

Includes:
-PC Engine IFU w/ CDrom Drive (matching serial numbers)
-PCE Core Grafx I
-Briefcase Cover w/ both latches
-2.1 System HuCard
-Core Grafx Controller PI-PD6
-Non-original Power Adapter (DC 9v/3A)
-A/V composite mono DIN plug cable (IFU has Stereo RCA output)
-Hucard game: Youkai Douchuuki
-Working Sony D-33 Discman CD Player (KSS-220a laser for a backup)
*Rayxanber II CD game not included

If you need more pictures or if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. 
Thanks for looking.

[

« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 03:39:34 PM by csgx1 »