Author Topic: What happened to hit-japan?  (Read 2115 times)

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
Re: What happened to hit-japan?
« Reply #75 on: March 31, 2014, 04:07:01 AM »
I made a $14 offer on a game they listed at $18 BIN and they accepted within an hour.  Game was initially listed at $20 with a 10% off tag, but I managed to get it for $20 shipped.  win-win?

Not the greatest deal in the world, but I respect their quality and know they ship carefully.  -
http://www.ebay.com/itm/360823698418?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

SplatterTrigger

« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2014, 12:12:07 AM »
I recently made an offer on a $24 piece for $19 and he denied me. A few days later he marked it down to $19.20. ?
So I made an offer for $15.55 since he denied me earlier. I figured what the hell.
Anyways he denied me again and sent me a message telling me that I had a bad manner.
LMAO!

toymachine78

« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2014, 12:22:17 AM »
I recently made an offer on a $24 piece for $19 and he denied me. A few days later he marked it down to $19.20. ?
So I made an offer for $15.55 since he denied me earlier. I figured what the hell.
Anyways he denied me again and sent me a message telling me that I had a bad manner.
LMAO!

He's like that. You are prob banned from his auctions now.

SplatterTrigger

« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2014, 12:28:53 AM »
LMAO!

He actually didn't ban me. I've used him for years and never had an issue like this.

xelement5x

« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2014, 04:15:43 AM »
LMAO!

Lol.  His attitude is basically the reason I stopped using him in general.  Though I will say it helped motivate me to find other ways to buy stuff from Japan.
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Black Tiger

« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2014, 05:25:48 AM »
I recently bought a PCE mouse from hitjapan. It was packaged well, but as soon as I unpacked it and clicked each button, it was obvious that one of them didn't work. I confirmed it with a game and was lucky enough to be able to fix it with help from this forum. But it is obvious that not only does he not test things, he didn't even do the most basic once over to see if it was physically intact. Between this and the garbage I've received in the past and how he deals with defect returns, he is definitely the one with the bad manner.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

jtucci31

« Reply #81 on: April 03, 2014, 06:37:50 AM »

LMAO!

He actually didn't ban me. I've used him for years and never had an issue like this.

So what you're saying is, he used to take offers, but now not so much? Because I had a similar problem where he declined an offer of mine

thesteve

« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2014, 06:45:07 AM »
he takes offers, they just need to be closer to ask
odds are he would have taken 17
he wont counter offer (too much effort)

Darknessedge

« Reply #83 on: April 03, 2014, 07:20:16 AM »
I have always had good dealings with him. Bought a PSX, a few PS1, PS2, Dreamcast and Saturn games. Got it all for a good price to. Two Years ago I was buying N64 games from him, and he forgot to ship one of the games I bought, he refunded the money for the game and still sent it.         

Black Tiger

« Reply #84 on: April 03, 2014, 09:57:49 AM »
He doesn't decline many of my offers. It's just totally random what he actually values each item at compared to his default prices. For some things he'll accept offers as much as 40% off the asking price, while for others he'll decline even 10% off, which defeats the whole purpose of having Offers. I've experienced the full range of accepting low offers and declining high offers both during mass buys and one-offs.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

toymachine78

« Reply #85 on: April 03, 2014, 10:38:04 AM »
He is very random. The last game I bought from him was listed at 24.99. I think I offered 18, he countered at 22, I countered at 19, then he placed it in my shopping cart for 17... less than I originally offered! WTF?

thesteve

« Reply #86 on: April 03, 2014, 11:41:09 AM »
wow lol

OGHUGO

« Reply #87 on: April 03, 2014, 12:25:14 PM »
Yes very random.  I think he or she has employees working for him/her.  who ever is there checking and how ever their day is going that is when they give you good deals.

I got a almost mint Duo RX with 6 button pad, no box.  he had it for $360 BIN, offered $300 and he took it.

Keep in mind that I always have to remind him of the thousands of dollars I have spent with him over the years (Mostly Neo Geo AES)

Got it for $350 with EMS shipping.

razo00

« Reply #88 on: April 03, 2014, 02:40:06 PM »
I use hit-japan every once and awhile.  Condition to me is important, especially my cd games. When he grades the item in b condition it usually means very good to near mint condition.  He usually accepts the offers I give him as well.  I've never had a issue with him.

MrWunderful

« Reply #89 on: April 03, 2014, 03:15:12 PM »
He has a ton of lots of hueys for sale right now.  I was tempted to buy from him.
Sell me your loose Hu Cards!!