Author Topic: PCE/IFU for Sale  (Read 568 times)

GohanX

Re: PCE/IFU for Sale
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2014, 01:48:47 PM »
You got a hell off a deal there. I paid more than that for a setup with a known dead cd drive.

Dicer

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2014, 07:01:07 AM »
You got a hell off a deal there. I paid more than that for a setup with a known dead cd drive.
And yet no bites, locally or on the interwebz...

Trust me I'd LOVE to keep it, and at this point maybe the fates are telling me to do just that...lol

Dicer

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2014, 09:22:12 AM »
Hey Dicer, is this the unit that has trouble with the Everdrive or am I thinking of someone else's system? Still a good price either way.
Everdrive went back to krizz wouldnt work on 4 different systems...actualy chomping at the bit waiting for it to come back

Dicer

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2014, 05:31:35 PM »
Ah, bummer about the bad everdrive. Hopefully the new one plays nice with this and other systems. I know a few are probably leery due to the potential everdrive compatibility issue, so I hope clearing up that matter helps with your sale. If he takes too long and we get a GOTW with a CD game, I can loan you mine for testing if you'd like.
That might be an idea, since he has yet to reply to my inquiry on the status of my repair...Kinda anxious about getting it back. I know the various PCE's I have her are good they all take reg cards fine, and the region modded one takes both with ease.

But yeah, it's here collecting dust while I prep my Duo for it's insane paint job and led mod (think cylon)

Dicer

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2014, 04:13:28 AM »
Well, the everdrive came back and it works like a charm in every system I have here...
Bumping this one more time.