Author Topic: Raffle: Turbo EverDrive FULLY LOADED!! Winner chosen!!  (Read 2978 times)

NightWolve

Re: Raffle: Turbo EverDrive FULLY LOADED!!
« Reply #75 on: May 26, 2014, 02:34:47 PM »
I would feel bad if I won though, considering how much you've helped me out in recent times. You're more than generous.

Yeah, I kinda feel the same actually. How I met Bernie was back in 2008 after he donated $30 and needed tech support on using TurboRip to produce a Dracula X image to work on a Sony PSP. So there's that, then winning a raffle of his for one of the Ziria games, plus also recently giving me 2 days work for something he needed done, took a few hours per day, and paying me for that. So yeah, more than generous. This is hands down the best raffle to come around, but I'm curious as to why he's already willing to give up his TE though... Can't have gotten that much use given how new a product it is.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 02:36:35 PM by NightWolve »

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #76 on: May 26, 2014, 03:31:53 PM »
I would feel bad if I won though, considering how much you've helped me out in recent times. You're more than generous.

Yeah, I kinda feel the same actually. How I met Bernie was back in 2008 after he donated $30 and needed tech support on using TurboRip to produce a Dracula X image to work on a Sony PSP. So there's that, then winning a raffle of his for one of the Ziria games, plus also recently giving me 2 days work for something he needed done, took a few hours per day, and paying me for that. So yeah, more than generous. This is hands down the best raffle to come around, but I'm curious as to why he's already willing to give up his TE though... Can't have gotten that much use given how new a product it is.

I have more than 1 sir.  :) 

NightWolve

« Reply #77 on: May 26, 2014, 04:27:01 PM »
How/why did you wind up with more than one, some trade or ??

Well, here's my in-thread thanks, a MP3 dedication to you: ;-)
http://www.ysutopia.net/audio/YsIII-07-The-Boy-Who-Had-Wings.mp3

http://www.ysutopia.net/audio/

Only the best! =)

tg16manaic

« Reply #78 on: May 28, 2014, 03:40:45 PM »
3 words: Best-Raffle-Ever!

Bernie, You are amazing, thanks for everything u do around here :)

sign me up please!!!

Sparky

« Reply #79 on: May 28, 2014, 03:43:37 PM »
Did I win yet?

nodtveidt

« Reply #80 on: June 01, 2014, 12:11:01 PM »
Bernie won an internet. :D

synbiosfan

« Reply #81 on: June 01, 2014, 12:15:47 PM »
sign me up please!!!

We're not eligible :wink:

This is open to all SENIOR MEMBERS here.  If you have to ask yourself if you are one of those, you most likely aren't...   :wink:  This is one of my ways of saying THANK YOU!!  to the wonderful folks here at pcefx.  You know who ya are.  Just sign up below, and I will close this in about a week.

esteban

« Reply #82 on: June 01, 2014, 12:27:11 PM »
DAMN.

I hereby throw my name in the Hatris.
  |    | 

tg16manaic

« Reply #83 on: June 01, 2014, 05:43:25 PM »
sign me up please!!!

This is open to all SENIOR MEMBERS here.  If you have to ask yourself if you are one of those, you most likely aren't...   :wink:  This is one of my ways of saying THANK YOU!!  to the wonderful folks here at pcefx.  You know who ya are.  Just sign up below, and I will close this in about a week.

I've been here for 6 years :)

cyloaiza

« Reply #84 on: June 02, 2014, 01:06:58 AM »
sign me up please!!!

Yeah, but you're a six year n00b as far as most people are concerned since you have less than 100 posts. You should try to justify your raffle entry worthiness by mentioning meaningful contributions you have made to this forum.

Mathius

« Reply #85 on: June 02, 2014, 01:09:41 AM »
sign me up please!!!

Your low post count may disqualify you.  I have been here for nearly 5 years and I remember you only vaguely.
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

NightWolve

« Reply #86 on: June 02, 2014, 02:18:06 AM »

Doing what for 6 years ?? Not much, that's the point. Your "tg16mania" isn't all that evident and watching/lurking is not much of a contribution as others pointed out... Moreover, it looks tacky to suddenly get active for a raffle, one of the best at that, then try to somehow define seniority just by how long your account's been registered, basically hoping that lets you weasal in...

Let's say you were allowed in and you won, you walk away with it, go back to your lurking, well, doesn't that defeat the spirit of the purpose of raffles which is to reward active, long-time/frequent contributors to the forum ?? That wouldn't be fair to the people that keep this place active, interesting, above all, alive... Those that provide services, add content to the forum on a frequent basis, you get the idea... I don't think your post frequency is about to change any time soon and it shouldn't just be because of raffles either. Anyway, that's my 2 cents, and I don't mean to be rude, but you clearly don't meet any seniority standard as ambiguous as that might be.

synbiosfan

« Reply #87 on: June 02, 2014, 03:38:24 AM »

Oops, your post count made me think you had just joined :?

Sorry, thought I was looking out for a fellow noob :wink:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 08:25:01 AM by synbiosfan »

esadajr

« Reply #88 on: June 02, 2014, 04:02:30 AM »
 :clap: this must be like the raffle of the century +1 turbob karma to Bern.

Whoever wins it will certainly have a blast. Takes some discipline not to develop emulator syndrome  :-k
Gaming since 1985

esteban

« Reply #89 on: June 02, 2014, 09:50:29 AM »

Doing what for 6 years ?? Not much, that's the point. Your "tg16mania" isn't all that evident and watching/lurking is not much of a contribution as others pointed out... Moreover, it looks tacky to suddenly get active for a raffle, one of the best at that, then try to somehow define seniority just by how long your account's been registered, basically hoping that lets you weasal in...

Let's say you were allowed in and you won, you walk away with it, go back to your lurking, well, doesn't that defeat the spirit of the purpose of raffles which is to reward active, long-time/frequent contributors to the forum ?? That wouldn't be fair to the people that keep this place active, interesting, above all, alive... Those that provide services, add content to the forum on a frequent basis, you get the idea... I don't think your post frequency is about to change any time soon and it shouldn't just be because of raffles either. Anyway, that's my 2 cents, and I don't mean to be rude, but you clearly don't meet any seniority standard as ambiguous as that might be.

Hahjajahahjajajaja. I was wondering if anyone was going to tell him how absurd he was.

|    |