Author Topic: Raffle: Turbo EverDrive FULLY LOADED!! Winner chosen!!  (Read 2956 times)

tg16manaic

Re: Raffle: Turbo EverDrive FULLY LOADED!!
« Reply #90 on: June 02, 2014, 12:13:36 PM »
ok guys, i will kindly bow out of this one. But just for the record i am a long time member here. I'm not a lurker nor was i ever a lurker here. I've been steadily posting (at a slow pace i guess) for the whole time i've been here. I've never been away, i just don't post unless i have something important to contribute. I've dealt with many people here, hopefully some remember me and can vouch for me. Just because i don't make a lot of posts, doesn't mean i'm not a long time member here. I probably post on average a message every couple weeks, and it's been steady like that for years. I read this forum almost every day, and i chime in whenever i can, sometimes its just hard to contribute something unless i feel i have something valid to say. I don't make rambling posts lol except perhaps for this one. Anyways guys, good luck with this, and i still wanna say thanks to Bernie for this great raffle.

synbiosfan

« Reply #91 on: June 02, 2014, 01:03:08 PM »
I'm a relative noob with diarrhea of the mouth so i guess we're at opposite ends of the spectrum. 

Other than myself being a total noob, I also produce so much diarrhea Depends will not cover any warranties for me :cry:

:P

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #92 on: June 02, 2014, 01:40:18 PM »
Lol.  Y'all play nice in my waffle thwead!  :)

FiftyQuid

« Reply #93 on: June 02, 2014, 03:02:17 PM »
Close this up already and make the draw!  :D
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

spenoza

« Reply #94 on: June 02, 2014, 03:55:11 PM »
Wait, there's a WAFFLE on the line, too? I LOVE waffles! Can I get two entries? One for the Everdrive and one for a waffle?

<tangent> Actually, if you are ever in Cincinnati, OH, check out Taste of Belgium downtown. They have really fantastic waffles (and a good beer list, too, if you like Belgian beers). </tangent>
<a href="http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/103/show-collection.htm" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">My meager PC Engine Collection so far.</a><br><a href="https://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">PC Engine Software Bible</a><br><a href="http://www.racketboy.com/forum/" c

seieienbu

« Reply #95 on: June 02, 2014, 04:37:28 PM »
...man, I hope I've been here long enough for waffles.  Like pancakes only crispy and with syrup pockets; waffles are truly a breakfast delight.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

tg16manaic

« Reply #96 on: June 02, 2014, 04:59:16 PM »
ok guys, i will kindly bow out of this one. But just for the record i am a long time member here. I'm not a lurker nor was i ever a lurker here. I've been steadily posting (at a slow pace i guess) for the whole time i've been here. I've never been away, i just don't post unless i have something important to contribute. I've dealt with many people here, hopefully some remember me and can vouch for me. Just because i don't make a lot of posts, doesn't mean i'm not a long time member here. I probably post on average a message every couple weeks, and it's been steady like that for years. I read this forum almost every day, and i chime in whenever i can, sometimes its just hard to contribute something unless i feel i have something valid to say. I don't make rambling posts lol except perhaps for this one. Anyways guys, good luck with this, and i still wanna say thanks to Bernie for this great raffle.

I'm still mad at you for not buying TV Sports Baseball. :twisted:  I'm a relative noob with diarrhea of the mouth so i guess we're at opposite ends of the spectrum.  Next raffle I do will have a dual qualification: must have under 20 posts a year for no less than 5 years, or must have over 700 posts a year for no more than 2 years. Both of our archetypes will be represented.

lol i guess we are at completely opposite ends of the spectrum. Its amazing how many posts u have in 2 years, compared to the amount i have in 6. But like i said, it's not like i went away or stopped posting, i've been here steady even though my post count might not reflect that. If u look through my posts they're pretty evenly spaced throughout the years lol.  And i don't think i've ever gone more than a week or two without logging in, and i've completed many successful trades and sales on here too. I guess i just don't post a lot. I guess i have diarrhea of the brain, most of the time i really don't know what to say lol.

About TV Sports Baseball, i wish i would have bought it, but how was i to know? I was a 15yo punk kid at the time, i spent 24.99 on Air Zonk instead, seemed like a better idea at the time since TV Sports Baseball was 79.99.  In that thread a while back, we were discussing that someone saw a machine at a video game show that was playing tv sports baseball, so we know at least a prototype exists. Also, i remember a while back there was a thread on here discussing a game lot that had a prototype of tv sports baseball
in it, that had a white cover with writing on it, in that same penmanship as those duo cd prototypes. So it's quite possible the game rom itself was completed, but who knows if it was ever sold. Maybe it was pulled off the shelves. I do remember there being a retail box, unless it was just a display box, who knows.

And getting back to the subject of the tread: I was thinking, since only 1 person will win this, and since i was disqualified for my abnormally low post-per-year count, the rest of us should do a group buy.

synbiosfan

« Reply #97 on: June 02, 2014, 05:09:39 PM »

And getting back to the subject of the tread: I was thinking, since only 1 person will win this, and since i was disqualified for my abnormally low post-per-year count, the rest of us should do a group buy.

Bernie never posted about your post count, he just mentioned to play nice and....MMMMmmm waflles :dance:

As far as a group buy, threads pop up or you could start a new one for an interest check. 10 people/orders is what you need for the discount.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 05:12:59 PM by synbiosfan »

esteban

« Reply #98 on: June 03, 2014, 12:04:17 AM »

Bernie should open this up to senior members, that is, folks who joined 6+ years ago.

Thank you.
  |    | 

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #99 on: June 03, 2014, 02:27:26 AM »

Will be closed tonight at midnight and draw will be Wednesday or Thursday.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #100 on: June 03, 2014, 02:45:13 AM »
About TV Sports Baseball..... who knows if it was ever sold.

I know it wasn't.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Nando

« Reply #101 on: June 03, 2014, 03:09:06 AM »

tg16manaic

« Reply #102 on: June 03, 2014, 04:06:33 AM »
About TV Sports Baseball..... who knows if it was ever sold.

I know it wasn't.

yes, but maybe it was attempted to be sold. Maybe the game itself never made it to stores, all i know is that i remember the box being there and it had the price on it and it was mixed with the other turbo grafx games. It might have been just the box for pre-orders perhaps? and then maybe the plug was pulled on it. The game itself was completed so at least a prototype cart exists, would be so sweet if someone finds it, that would be super cool to have and to play.

This has to be the best picture i've ever seen on this forum in my illustrious 6 years here lol. mmmmmmmmm waffles! I've never wanted waffles more than i want them at this moment.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #103 on: June 03, 2014, 09:01:45 AM »

Will be closed tonight at midnight and draw will be Wednesday or Thursday.

I am in

But first let me jump in my time machine and open an account 6+ years ago.

Okay DONE!

FiftyQuid

« Reply #104 on: June 03, 2014, 09:10:26 AM »
Bernie should open this up to senior members, that is, folks who joined 6+ years ago.

Thank you.
It took 3 years for me to get approved!   :P
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.