Author Topic: Raffle: Turbo EverDrive FULLY LOADED!! Winner chosen!!  (Read 2955 times)

esteban

Re: Raffle: Turbo EverDrive FULLY LOADED!!
« Reply #105 on: June 03, 2014, 11:34:14 AM »

Bernie should open this up to senior members, that is, folks who joined 6+ years ago.

Thank you.
It took 3 years for me to get approved!   :P

Bernie should open this up to 6+ years and post count <100.
  |    | 

Bardoly

« Reply #106 on: June 03, 2014, 02:55:21 PM »

Bernie should open this up to senior members, that is, folks who joined 6+ years ago.

Thank you.
It took 3 years for me to get approved!   :P

Bernie should open this up to 6+ years and post count <100.

But then tg16manaic might be disqualified, because at the rate he's posting, he'll be over 100 soon.   :clap:   :P

By the way Bernie, I hadn't posted before now concerning this amazing raffle of yours, but +100 Turbo karma to you!  Don't sign me up because I already have most of the HuCARD games that I want, and besides, there are already too many awesome guys signed up, like BlueBMW, _joshuaTurbo, Keith Courage, Sparky, etc... to whom I would rather defer.   :wink:

roflmao

« Reply #107 on: June 03, 2014, 03:08:09 PM »
By the way Bernie, I hadn't posted before now concerning this amazing raffle of yours, but +100 Turbo karma to you!  Don't sign me up because I already have most of the HuCARD games that I want, and besides, there are already too many awesome guys signed up, like BlueBMW, _joshuaTurbo, Keith Courage, Sparky, etc... to whom I would rather defer.   :wink:

Hear hear! As nice as as it would be to win this raffle, I'd much rather see it go to one of the *real* senior members, which is another reason I opted out.  Good luck, guys!

NightWolve

« Reply #108 on: June 03, 2014, 03:10:49 PM »
and besides, there are already too many awesome guys signed up, like BlueBMW, _joshuaTurbo, Keith Courage, Sparky, etc... to whom I would rather defer.   :wink:

Hmph! How insulting, you left out esteban out of that list, an obvious favorite 'round here!

spenoza

« Reply #109 on: June 03, 2014, 03:42:09 PM »
You know, there's a whole other angle on this we may have been missing... Senior members MIGHT really be our few members over 55 years of age. Perhaps some of you have been ignoring the TRUE seniors in this community, who are... er...

Do we have any seniors, here?
<a href="http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/103/show-collection.htm" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">My meager PC Engine Collection so far.</a><br><a href="https://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">PC Engine Software Bible</a><br><a href="http://www.racketboy.com/forum/" c

Sparky

« Reply #110 on: June 03, 2014, 03:45:28 PM »
Did I win yet?

esteban

« Reply #111 on: June 03, 2014, 04:16:47 PM »

You know, there's a whole other angle on this we may have been missing... Senior members MIGHT really be our few members over 55 years of age. Perhaps some of you have been ignoring the TRUE seniors in this community, who are... er...

That's true. I recall one fellow (he was here briefly) who said (or hinted) at being a generation older...he was playing Pong as a teenager, or something.

Anyway, the raffle should go to someone who has never won anything (or nothing recently, at least). I've been lucky enough to win some stuff recently, so I wish other folks good luck.

[subliminal]OF COURSE I WANT TO WIN.[/subliminal]

|    | 

BlueBMW

« Reply #112 on: June 03, 2014, 04:49:57 PM »
I think that CAS guy was an older feller...  Wasnt there some drama surrounding him too?
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Bardoly

« Reply #113 on: June 03, 2014, 07:15:35 PM »
and besides, there are already too many awesome guys signed up, like BlueBMW, _joshuaTurbo, Keith Courage, Sparky, etc... to whom I would rather defer.   :wink:

Hmph! How insulting, you left out esteban out of that list, an obvious favorite 'round here!

Didn't you know...?  etc is short for esteban.   :-"

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #114 on: June 04, 2014, 03:21:44 AM »

Methinks TheOldMan is getting close (50ish?).
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #115 on: June 04, 2014, 03:37:05 AM »
Alright guys.  This is officially closed now.  I will do something creative tonight to draw a name.  :)  Maybe a video??  I updated the first post with the names of all who entered.  Please let me know if I left you out by mistake.....chasing a 1 year old this morning....

Mathius

« Reply #116 on: June 04, 2014, 03:43:30 AM »
^^ You'll receive a bill from my Optometrist for the eye strain caused by the color text you used.  :P
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

Nando

« Reply #117 on: June 04, 2014, 05:34:33 AM »
guess I'm not senior enough...*kicks can on dirt road.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #118 on: June 04, 2014, 06:02:47 AM »
How would Montgomery know you wanted in from a "Holy raffles batman!" comment and a waffle pic?
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Medic_wheat

« Reply #119 on: June 04, 2014, 06:04:54 AM »
How would Montgomery know you wanted in from a "Holy raffles batman!" comment and a waffle pic?

I thought it was a matrix thing they had between then

Red pill blue pill .

Waffles and pancakes.