Author Topic: Raffle: [2ND CHANCE] GENPEI TŌMA DEN - KANNONI / Samurai Ghost (Re-enter to win)  (Read 745 times)

xelement5x

Raffler-roffle!

The details:
HuCard only, art on the front looks nice and fine but there's some wear on the back.  Works fine in my Duo-RX without any issues.  It also comes with a replacement sleeve for the game. 

I'll cover shipping if you're in the US for sure.  Everyone who meets the requirements is welcome to enter, but since I'm not sure on what international shipping will cost I may need to ask for some cash to cover the cost of international shipping if it's ludicrous. 

Entry period will be from now until about June 9th I think.
Entry period will be from now until about October 30th I think.

Requirements:
-Minimum 50 post count before entering.
-Must mention your favorite game for any non-Nintendo system... and why it's so great.

Edit: Okay, you all get a second change.  Raffle date is updated, make sure you post after my post on 10/9 to be entered.

Entrants:
medic_wheat
cjameslv
o.pwuaioc
johnnykonami
clackattack
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 05:42:41 AM by xelement5x »
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

PunkicCyborg

Re: Raffle: GENPEI TŌMA DEN - KANNONI / Samurai Ghost
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 09:05:49 AM »
It's pretty sad nobody signed up for the raffle. What's worse is you know if it was the US hu card there would be a list of 60 people signed up to add it to their collections rather than wanting a game to play.
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

Trenton_net

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 09:25:22 AM »

- reward based dungeon crawling with delightfully simple mechanics yet gameplay that does not get dull despite being somewhat repetitive

I heard it was kind of a chore, since your always starting back at level 1 for each dungeon. And the fact that you have to maze hunt low level farm to kill slightly higher level ones and so on.

esteban

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 09:48:22 AM »

It's pretty sad nobody signed up for the raffle. What's worse is you know if it was the US hu card there would be a list of 60 people signed up to add it to their collections rather than wanting a game to play.

Agreed. I love this game, quirks and all.

I used to put it in the UN-/under-appreciated category back in the day.
  |    | 

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2014, 10:00:36 AM »
Still up for raffle? Sign me up if it is.. Right now I'm loving Dragon Force for the Sega Saturn..

« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 12:28:01 PM by BigusSchmuck »

clackattack

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2014, 07:33:23 PM »
I would love to get in on this raffle!

I was a huge fan of the Suikoden games on PSX. The 108 playable characters, 6 man party, rune system... Love those games!
[If it's song and dance you want, song and dance you'll get!]

elderbroom

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2014, 05:27:03 AM »
If this raffle is still happening, please add me to the list.

My favorite game would have to be Bonk's Adventure as it's what got me hooked on TG-16 back in the day.  When I bought the console at launch, I played my share of Alien Crush, and Blazing Lazers (while Keith Courage collected dust). But it wasn't until Bonk's came out that I picked up an additional game and started to Obey ! Waiting for Bonk's Revenge in the mail from Willis (but have played it on my TED already)
-----------------------
Elderbroom
My TG-16/PCE Collection : http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/615/show-collection.htm

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2014, 06:44:19 AM »
I NEED TO BE ON THE LIST BECAUSE CHINA WARRIOR DOES WHAT NINTENDON'T.
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

owlnonymous

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2014, 03:31:31 AM »
I like free stuff. My favorite non-nintendo console game/system, right now is 'Snatcher' for the FEKA CD.

wildfruit

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2014, 05:57:58 AM »
How did I miss this? I'd love to try this one.
My favorite non Nintendo game is shenmue because it saves me going out and talking to real people.

clackattack

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2014, 03:55:48 AM »
Guess the OP changed his mind about this raffle...
[If it's song and dance you want, song and dance you'll get!]

xelement5x

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2014, 10:30:41 AM »
Lol, I just noticed this thread again and had no idea there was activity happening here.

It's telling that the second post was like 4 months after I started it....

Anywho, sure I will redo the raffle as of this point. 

Same rules as initially, lets have this roll until Oct 30th.  If you said you wanted in before, please just reconfirm with another post after this one. 
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Medic_wheat

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2014, 10:36:26 AM »
Sweet contest.   

Wait there are non nintendo games?

Mind = blown

Sigh but if I had to stray from the big N I'd say Metal Slug 3 MVS.
WHY?

oh man the sprit work gets me every time.

Expressive cartoonish characters

Point scoring

Collecting

POW high score rescue attempts

Insta kill knif attack before COD!

Green blood

Red blood

Helper monkey machine gunner

And the best part of all

It eats quarters to live!

Edit. Lol called it metal gear instead of metal slug lol. 
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 05:31:23 AM by Medic_wheat »

esteban

I just want to reinforce my earlier post: this is a great game, but you have to learn how to play. YOU CAN PARRY. YUP. THAT'S AWESOME. Plus, a lot more. It's challenging. Old Sokol. But great. 
  |    | 

cjameslv

I'm down to try this game. Sign me up. As for favorite non-nintendo game there are a handfull but i just did a write-up on Panzer Dragoon II Zwei on the Sega Saturn which is a game i am currently replaying.

Panzer Dragoon II Zwei (A favorite on my Sega Saturn)
A quick review

Overview:Whats really nice is it has an widescreen option so playing on a big hdtv at night is amazing. You can level up your dragon and unlike the first one this one will let you change directions and follow different paths. Replay value is good if you find yourself only going back to this title every few months (as i do).

Tip: If you memorize each area and then do saves before each level you can get your dragon stronger faster. You won't have to track enemy's as much, resulting in faster kills and the enemy's get stronger which is a reward considering the game is not a very difficult one.

Music & Graphics: The music is decent and i rate it a 7. I find it goes with the flow but not as smooth as the first one.  Not quite the feel like say when you play Wipeout (psone version includes crystal method, which i wish was on saturn version). Graphics are great. I rate it a 9, (i use an s-video cord, not super easy to find) and really enjoy this game on a 60" hdtv. There is alot of color depth and thought put into the design.

Note: When i play other games like magic knight rayearth, i use a 32" crt with s-video since alot of the games don't have an option for 16:9.

Overall i rate this game 8/10 and definitely recommend it!

Thanks

Update* Was so into writing the lil review forgot the money shot:

« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 04:36:11 PM by cjameslv »