Author Topic: Selling more than 100 complete Hu Card games, no doubles  (Read 621 times)

eskroto

Selling more than 100 complete Hu Card games, no doubles
« on: May 23, 2014, 09:41:46 AM »
Hello.
I have up for auction more than 100 different Hu Card games.
Nice games there like

Magical Chase
Terra Cresta II
Soldier Blade
Ninja Gaiden
Ninja Spirit
PC Denjin
New Adventure Island
PC Kid 3
Jackie Chan
And a lot more

U can check them here

ebay link

Opethian

Re: Selling more than 100 complete Hu Card games, no doubles
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 09:50:44 AM »
would you sell any of these outside ebay?

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me

jtucci31

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 10:22:44 AM »
^^ what he said

Ninja16608

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 11:21:04 AM »
GGRRRR damn euro conversion!!!

bob

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2014, 11:22:53 AM »
 :roll: :roll: :roll:

HailingTheThings

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2014, 04:57:34 PM »
I have up for auction more than 100 different Hu Card games.

No. Butts. Nobutts.

madboom0522

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2014, 03:25:02 PM »
This is kind of like saying, (look what have, want to pay e-bay prices and then some?)....At those prices you guys might as well buy from better known sellers. Com'on  guys really?.....
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 03:26:49 PM by madboom0522 »
Titles to complete... Caught them all....

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2014, 10:24:01 AM »
If you have nothing nice to say then maybe you should keep your comments to yourself.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

madboom0522

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2014, 10:50:19 AM »
If I am reading that right and it is towards me, then you should be the last person to comment on such things...
Titles to complete... Caught them all....

Trenton_net

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2014, 12:37:30 PM »
The original poster is welcome to sell his games at whatever price and venue he wants.

However, in my personal opinion, I think his post/offer will get very little up sell response to his ebay listings. Especially considering at the time he only had 4 posts, suggesting he's using the forums solely for drumming up sales (Like fleecing pidgins of their money?), rather than planning on being a permanent part of the community.

People at pcenginefx.com are a fairly educated bunch, so you'll find everyone is much more careful about their money. In addition, people are far more willing to break mutual deals to fellow fans/collectors than overpay some reseller on-line. But anyway, that's just my friendly opinion.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 12:43:02 PM by Trenton_net »

synbiosfan

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2014, 12:52:53 PM »
The original poster is welcome to sell his games at whatever price and venue he wants.

However, in my personal opinion, I think his post/offer will get very little up sell response to his ebay listings. Especially considering at the time he only had 4 posts, suggesting he's using the forums solely for drumming up sales (Like fleecing pidgins of their money?), rather than planning on being a permanent part of the community.

People at pcenginefx.com are a fairly educated bunch, so you'll find everyone is much more careful about their money. In addition, people are far more willing to break mutual deals to fellow fans/collectors than overpay some reseller on-line. But anyway, that's just my friendly opinion.

Very true.

Since other forums do embrace the collector mentality, I can see why the OP would think it's worth a shot. Maybe someone here will catch a deal in the long run.

MrBroadway

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2014, 04:34:53 PM »
This is why post minimums are a good idea for selling/advertising ebay links.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 04:36:39 PM by o.pwuaioc »

eskroto

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2014, 11:58:04 AM »
As someone said im new to the forums and only have 4 posts so far, all of them about listings in ebay.
In the past i had another account here when i got my Turbo-R that wasnt working and people in this forum helped me with ideas to fix it.
Finally i fixed it and i shared my findings in order to help other people with the same issues.
Unfortunately i forgot the details accounts and had to create a new one, but wasnt a big lose, i only had like 10 posts there.

Im collecting a lot of videogame systems (right now im collecting PC Engine Hu Cards, Neo Geo AES and Super Famicom). Since im not rich what i do is buy games, keep the ones in better condition and sell the others to get money to finish my collections, is the cheapest way by far.

My prices may look expensive but since i have no experience with Hu Cards what i do is search for the games in ebay and sell them for the same price they usually are sold. Is that expensive? I dont know, but its what people pays there.

I posted here because when i had the problem with Turbo-R this was the best forum i found about PC Engine so i thought it should be a lot of people interested in the games here.

Anyway, im open to sell them outside of ebay and do personal trades here if that fits people better. A lot of games were not sold, so feel free to contact me if you are interested in any of them.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2014, 05:38:13 AM »
If I am reading that right and it is towards me, then you should be the last person to comment on such things...

That was a quote from YOU.  Take your own advice, ya hypocrite.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

eskroto

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2014, 09:28:47 AM »
This is what i have left if someone is interested. No ebay this time