Author Topic: That TV Series You're Watching  (Read 10420 times)

Punch

Re: That TV Series your watching
« Reply #105 on: March 04, 2015, 04:16:17 PM »
I thought Last Man on Earth was The Omega Man, remade. Got all excited for nothing :(

seieienbu

« Reply #106 on: March 04, 2015, 07:54:08 PM »
Finishing up House of Cards season 3 right now.  I didn't like this season as much as the second which I, in turn, liked less than the first.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

esteban

« Reply #107 on: March 05, 2015, 06:48:37 AM »

I thought Last Man on Earth was The Omega Man, remade. Got all excited for nothing :(

I thought you were talking about The Man Who Fell To Earth and I started listening to Low for no reason.
  |    | 

Gredler

« Reply #108 on: March 05, 2015, 06:54:49 AM »
So far I've been enjoying Better Call Saul, maybe it's the memories of Breaking Bad it's stirring up, but I really enjoy it so far. My girlfriend is a huge Batman fan so we started Gothem and have loosely been keeping up, I have mixed feelings about that show but it's a nice way to burn an hour while reading news on the tablet :)

InfraMan

« Reply #109 on: March 05, 2015, 08:27:31 AM »
I thought you were talking about The Man Who Fell To Earth and I started listening to Low for no reason.

This sentence made me happy. :clap:

esteban

« Reply #110 on: March 05, 2015, 09:17:02 AM »

This sentence made me happy. :clap:

:)
  |    | 

bob

« Reply #111 on: March 10, 2015, 07:37:11 AM »
If anybody watches Hells Kitchen (I never have before this season), my sister owns a restaurant outside of boston and her chef is on this season.  Brendon.  He couldn't tell us how far he makes it, except, "didn't win".  LOL.

esteban

« Reply #112 on: March 10, 2015, 08:46:34 AM »

If anybody watches Hells Kitchen (I never have before this season), my sister owns a restaurant outside of boston and her chef is on this season.  Brendon.  He couldn't tell us how far he makes it, except, "didn't win".  LOL.

I don't watch it, but now I want to! Ha.
  |    | 

bob

« Reply #113 on: March 10, 2015, 10:25:26 AM »

I don't watch it, but now I want to! Ha.

on tonight
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 01:33:40 PM by galam »

Sadler

« Reply #114 on: March 10, 2015, 12:26:23 PM »
So far I've been enjoying Better Call Saul, maybe it's the memories of Breaking Bad it's stirring up, but I really enjoy it so far. My girlfriend is a huge Batman fan so we started Gothem and have loosely been keeping up, I have mixed feelings about that show but it's a nice way to burn an hour while reading news on the tablet :)

This week's Better Call Saul is probably the best hour of television I've seen since Breaking Bad. Just great acting from Jonathan Banks. The Rail Runner thing bothered me a bit (though I thought it started later than 2006), but by the end it made no difference. Hell, this week's episode would stand out as one of the best Breaking Bad episodes had it been part of that series.

EDIT: I also think this season of It's Always Sunny is really good too. Charlie Work is one of my favorite episodes yet.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 12:39:11 PM by Sadler »

Jinxed

« Reply #115 on: March 10, 2015, 01:30:52 PM »
I was not getting my hopes up for better call saul, but im loving it so far. gonna watch latest episode tonight.

Gredler

« Reply #116 on: March 10, 2015, 01:33:23 PM »

This week's Better Call Saul is probably the best hour of television I've seen since Breaking Bad. Just great acting from Jonathan Banks. The Rail Runner thing bothered me a bit (though I thought it started later than 2006), but by the end it made no difference. Hell, this week's episode would stand out as one of the best Breaking Bad episodes had it been part of that series.

EDIT: I also think this season of It's Always Sunny is really good too. Charlie Work is one of my favorite episodes yet.

I haven't seen this week's episode of Saul, but I was hoping to watch it tonight. I'm glad to hear other people enjoy the show, as sometimes I feel like my opinions are swayed by prior enjoyment of related properties.

We may have similar tastes though, but this Always Sunny season has restored my faith in the potential for quality on the show. I felt like the last season was a dip, but it was hard to follow up on Fat Mac :D

seieienbu

« Reply #117 on: March 10, 2015, 09:51:00 PM »
...I came in to talk about Better Call Saul but it seems I was beaten to the punch.  That was some mighty fine television. 
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

SplatterTrigger

« Reply #118 on: March 11, 2015, 03:28:29 AM »
Last night's episode of Better Call Saul was very good.

Bklyn4ever

« Reply #119 on: March 17, 2015, 11:22:55 PM »
Anyone watch Vikings?