Author Topic: That TV Series You're Watching  (Read 10446 times)

jeffhlewis

Re: That TV Series your watching
« Reply #120 on: April 14, 2015, 08:35:37 AM »
Just watched the Better Call Saul finale on my DVR last night...I feel like it was a bit of an anti-climactic ending to the first season. All in all, I'm really happy they made the series, and I hope that they continue with a season 2, but I also feel like I wouldn't be into the show without its relation to Breaking Bad.

I do love the little fan Easter Eggs they drop in from time to time - like Jimmy saying that he wanted to vacation in Belize.

esteban

« Reply #121 on: April 14, 2015, 08:49:22 AM »

Just watched the Better Call Saul finale on my DVR last night...I feel like it was a bit of an anti-climactic ending to the first season. All in all, I'm really happy they made the series, and I hope that they continue with a season 2, but I also feel like I wouldn't be into the show without its relation to Breaking Bad.

I do love the little fan Easter Eggs they drop in from time to time - like Jimmy saying that he wanted to vacation in Belize.

OK, I haven't added my two cents. :)

I watched the entire series. Overall, I like the show, and I like that it isn't attempting to be as XTRRME as Breaking Bad.

However, the final episode suggested that the series *might* be taking a turn for the XTREME.

We shall see...
  |    | 

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #122 on: April 14, 2015, 09:03:42 AM »
I finished up Kingdom Hospital over the weekend.  It's a weird show, where you might be better off watching the finale first so you don't sit through the other ten shows wondering what in the f*ck is going on.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

TurboGrafx

« Reply #123 on: April 14, 2015, 09:39:24 AM »
I am currently watching Daredevil and Friday Night Lights on netflix.

I won't go into the shows I watch that are currently on TV. That is too long of a list.

SplatterTrigger

« Reply #124 on: April 15, 2015, 04:27:09 AM »

Agreed.

Digi.k

« Reply #125 on: April 16, 2015, 02:20:10 PM »
I started watching Better Call Saul recently. The first episode I found slow and uninteresting. However it did pick up for me by episode three.

This is kinda how I felt about Game of Thrones.  First episode wasn't gripping but after that I was hooked.

TR0N

« Reply #126 on: April 16, 2015, 07:38:56 PM »
The current season of game of thrones.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Warbucks

« Reply #127 on: April 17, 2015, 02:05:45 AM »
Game of Thrones
The Flash
Scorpion
Grey's Anatomy

Digi.k

« Reply #128 on: April 20, 2015, 02:42:21 PM »
Mad Men
Game of Thrones

esteban

« Reply #129 on: April 20, 2015, 04:06:27 PM »
Silicon Valley
  |    | 

SplatterTrigger

« Reply #130 on: April 20, 2015, 11:41:30 PM »

I started watching Better Call Saul recently. The first episode I found slow and uninteresting. However it did pick up for me by episode three.

This is kinda how I felt about Game of Thrones.  First episode wasn't gripping but after that I was hooked.

I was somewhat biased when it came to Game of Thrones since I read the novels and enjoyed them.

Currently watching Game of Thrones. Also I just finished up the final season of Entourage. I stopped watching the show because seasons 6&7 really went down the tubes for me. But after all these years I figured I would do a quick refresh and at least finish the series. Well the final season sucked as well in my opinion.

Sadler

« Reply #131 on: June 03, 2015, 12:05:19 PM »
Silicon Valley

Great show, absolutely love it! :D Closing tracks on this show are great too.

MotherGunner

« Reply #132 on: June 03, 2015, 12:09:54 PM »
The TV show ''mine'' watching is some good ole TNG.  I need to check out the HD versions...
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

Gredler

« Reply #133 on: June 03, 2015, 12:19:48 PM »
My girlfriend has been wanting to watch "Everything You Didn't Know About Animals" every night; it's a pointless facts about animals show, but every now and then there's an interesting tidbit. One that comes to mind is that Tiger's stripes are actually visible on their skin if shaved, or that polar bear fur is clear in color and their skin is black - so their white color comes from reflected light.

I much prefer fictional narratives, like Game of Thrones, but I'm practicing my future gameplan of "Happy Wife, Happy Life"

esteban

« Reply #134 on: June 03, 2015, 11:58:59 PM »

The TV show ''mine'' watching is some good ole TNG.  I need to check out the HD versions...

Wait, there are HD versions?

I am going to watch TNG this summer. Hopefully Netflix has HD...
  |    |