Author Topic: RAFFLE : R-Type I cic for PCE *WINNERS CHOSEN*  (Read 723 times)

elderbroom

RAFFLE : R-Type I cic for PCE *WINNERS CHOSEN*
« on: July 25, 2014, 03:26:55 AM »
Hello,

As someone who became a member many years ago (12/2/2006), but only recently returned .. I wanted to kick things off by giving something away.  As I don't buy to resell, and usually only grab items that I want for my personal collection .. I don't have much in the way of duplicates.  However when I recently bought a loose SGX it came with a dozen or so games. In that were two copies of R-Type I, and a single copy of R-Type II. So I am going to raffle away the duplicate R-Type I

Rules:
- I don't have many posts .. but you need to have more posts than me (so let's say >=40)
- Please don't join if you already have a copy of this game already
- If you ever decide to part with it, please re-raffle it within this community.
- I reserve the right to exclude anyone, for any reason (trolls need not apply)
- I will ship for free to anywhere in North America.  Those outside if you are willing to pay shipping, feel free to enter.

Currently Entered
1) spenoza
2) wildfruit
3) turbokon          <--- won primary, cic R-Type I
4) owlnonymous
5) johnnymad      <--- won surprise secondary, loose R-Type I
6) BigusSchmuck
7) ultrageranium

I will randomly select a winner for this raffle on Aug 1st.

Good luck !
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 09:29:57 AM by elderbroom »
-----------------------
Elderbroom
My TG-16/PCE Collection : http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/615/show-collection.htm

spenoza

Re: RAFFLE : R-Type I cic for PCE
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 03:53:20 AM »
I would like to be included. I have a Hu-only copy of R-Type I, and if I win this, I'll raffle off the loosey to another lucky individual. I don't normally get interested in cases and manuals, but this is frikkin' R-Type.
<a href="http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/103/show-collection.htm" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">My meager PC Engine Collection so far.</a><br><a href="https://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">PC Engine Software Bible</a><br><a href="http://www.racketboy.com/forum/" c

Dicer

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 05:06:19 AM »
Do not include me, just giving Kudos for the raffle...

I have the superior R-Type Compete  :D

wildfruit

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 06:42:12 AM »
Sign me up please!

schweaty

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2014, 07:41:41 AM »
This is a great game and awesome raffle.  Don't include me.  just wanted to endorse the karma

owlnonymous

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2014, 11:11:00 AM »
I would say enter me but my post count is still too low. I only picked up a DUO-R recently, and my only Hu as of this date is an everdrive. I like the port of R-Type for PCE, as I've played both the Hu and Complete. Enjoy this genre defining SHMUP to whomever wins this!

jtucci31

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2014, 03:27:42 PM »
Great raffle. Don't enter me. Just had a question. The PCE has part 1 and 2 but the Turbo just has one game. Could someone please shed some light on that for me? Also is the CD complete one better?

Dicer

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2014, 05:30:41 PM »
Great raffle. Don't enter me. Just had a question. The PCE has part 1 and 2 but the Turbo just has one game. Could someone please shed some light on that for me? Also is the CD complete one better?

The game was split in japan due to the hu-card size limit (which was expanded by the time we got the Tg16)

I prefer the CD due to some nice cinematics, and superior Soundtrack

turbokon

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2014, 10:09:03 AM »
I want in one this.  I already have the us version and r-type complete but have always liked the artwork of r-type I & II for the pce.
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

Bardoly

Re: RAFFLE : R-Type I cic for PCE *Draw will be Aug 1st pm
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2014, 09:45:49 AM »
Don't sign me up, as I already have this great great game, but kudos to you for this raffle!

elderbroom

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2014, 09:53:04 AM »
Updated the top post with those added in. Would like to get to at least 6-8 names.  I will draw for the raffle on either Aug 1st pm or Aug 2nd am.   
-----------------------
Elderbroom
My TG-16/PCE Collection : http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/615/show-collection.htm

johnnymad

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2014, 10:18:06 AM »
I'm not at 40 posts yet, but should be by the drawing. Only have two PCE games and would love to add another to the collection.

elderbroom

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2014, 10:22:53 AM »
I will add owlnonymous and johnnymad .. despite the lower post count.  I was welcomed into this community, and treated well .. so want to pass on the good mojo
-----------------------
Elderbroom

johnnymad

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2014, 10:52:24 AM »
I will add owlnonymous and johnnymad .. despite the lower post count.  I was welcomed into this community, and treated well .. so want to pass on the good mojo

Woo hoo! Thanks a lot.

owlnonymous

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2014, 03:14:57 AM »

Thanks Buddy!