Author Topic: FS - Override and Dead Moon - PC Engine Complete - SOLD  (Read 562 times)

awbacon

FS - Override and Dead Moon - PC Engine Complete - SOLD
« on: July 28, 2014, 08:39:11 AM »
Hello all,

Don't usually post here to sell, but considering it's PC Engine stuff, figured I'd leave a sales thread. All my feedback is available on neo-geo.com or ebay under the same username as here (awbacon)

Owned by me for almost ten years, and from a smoke free/pet free home

Override - complete in mint condition. Excellent manual and hucard, plastic sleeve and foam insert included - $45

Dead Moon - same condition as above, includes plastic sleeve and foam insert - $45

Take both for $85

Paypal only. +4% fees or gift payment (assuming nobody is going to want gift payment since I don't normally sell on here). Will ship international but only as "gift" payment.

I ship quick and package so it survives a bomb blast.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 08:05:02 AM by awbacon »

awbacon

Re: FS - Override and Dead Moon - PC Engine Complete
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 08:40:46 AM »
weird...photos didn't show up

and

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 08:48:58 AM »
With those prices, I suggest you try eBay.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Dicer

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 09:21:07 AM »
With those prices, I suggest you try eBay.

wildfruit

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 09:44:38 AM »
I dont buy smoke free

awbacon

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 09:48:24 AM »
I dont buy smoke free

haha I can blow some smoke on them in the box if it helps

Fair enough on prices...I am way less versed on PC-Engine stuff than Neo-Geo stuff. I am open to fair offers. I'd rather them find a good home than sit in my game room for the next ten years

HailingTheThings

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2014, 10:04:01 AM »
Sell 'em both for a one hundo or less.

awbacon

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2014, 11:46:40 AM »
Did a bit more research...

$55 each or $100 for both. Message me if interested

Thanks for the pricing feedback guys. Like I said, neo-geo is more my area (although I love my PC-Engine collection. Just beat these two years ago and know I will never play them again)

elderbroom

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2014, 02:44:06 PM »
Kudos for taking the pricing input like a champ !  Some get defensive, and parade off to eBay hoping to lure a sucker.  Wanting them to land with a true gamer, for a fair price is certainly the attitude I like to see.  :clap:
-----------------------
Elderbroom
My TG-16/PCE Collection : http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/615/show-collection.htm

awbacon

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2014, 02:48:02 PM »
Kudos for taking the pricing input like a champ !  Some get defensive, and parade off to eBay hoping to lure a sucker.  Wanting them to land with a true gamer, for a fair price is certainly the attitude I like to see.  :clap:

Haha thanks. My entire collection is made up of items from other collectors, so I always try to pass things along when I can so someone new can enjoy them

Lochlan

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2014, 08:09:48 AM »
There's a sealed copy of Dead Moon on eBay for $56 and multiple used copies for less than $50.
I'm not sorry about this, as I'm not sorry about ANY attack by the goverrats.

awbacon

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2014, 08:57:52 AM »
Yes but considering shipping from Japan (they were all overseas) and a two week shipping wait, I figured $55 seemed fair since they are centrally located in the middle of the US

Black Tiger

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2014, 01:07:19 PM »
Yes but considering shipping from Japan (they were all overseas) and a two week shipping wait, I figured $55 seemed fair since they are centrally located in the middle of the US

Regular airmail packages from Japan typically reach me here in Vancouver, Canada in 2 or 3 business days. Packages from the U.S. are usually a 1.5 to 2 weeks and the shipping rates are usually higher.

For example, this MIB NEW SEALED! copy of Dead Moon is $34 min bid or $49 BIN + $7 shipping from Hong Kong (cheap shipping = 2 weeks / regular shipping = 2 days):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PCE-PC-Engine-Turbo-Grafx-TG-16-Hucard-Japan-Import-Dead-Moon-Brand-New-/151362345689?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item233de61ad9

Meanwhile, this "awbacon" character is asking $75 + $14 + $8 import charges for a used complete copy of the same game:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dead-Moon-PC-Engine-/171401409721?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item27e851f4b9

Works out to double* the sealed copy's BIN price for a used copy.

Meanwhile, complete copies have been selling for <$30 and the last sealed copy from that same seller sold for the minimum bid, making it closer to *triple the price of a sealed copy.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=pc+dead+moon&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

awbacon

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2014, 02:40:49 PM »
I already lowered the prices on these here...should count for something. Haven't even gotten around to adjusting eBay today.

Like I said, not up on the prices. I nicely took people's advice above, happily I might add

And in the US no package from Japan would ever show up that quickly. I order something that isn't EMS and it's two weeks + $10 if not more in shipping

I said I was open to offers. That I'd let them go for a fair price. I thought $55 was good, with $10 off if people wanted both.

$45 each from here on out. Shipped from the US. I'm not looking to make some massive profit. Owned them for years and thought someone else might enjoy them. Sorry I bothered

awbacon

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2014, 02:42:12 PM »
Plus I don't set shit on the "import" or shipping charges. That's ebays deal. All international packages go to their warehouses and they forward them. If you buy and live in the US it's $4 shipped and tracked, $5 combined if you take both

And eBay keeps those import fees. I certainly don't see them
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 02:47:24 PM by awbacon »