Author Topic: FS: Various (Rare) or (Uncommon) Super grafx / PC-engine games (Updated)  (Read 595 times)

Vanacloud

Hi, after the first successful sale I had here, Im going to go a little further on this forum.  This time will be selling some rare, some not, Games that are in my personal collection for the past 15 or so odd years and I felt its time to go to someoones else collectors hand.

Rules:
Paypal Only
S&H... Single item, add $2.  Bundle lot (2 or more FREE). --- If International, PM me and we'll work something out.
All of them Complete (ex. Manual + Jewel case + slipcover if it has + Game)
All of them has been Tested and Works as of 8/9/14 (So Very recent)

Here are the games....all of them Japanese.   They are:

ALDYNES: $85 (Rare)
http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/Firelink20/media/IMG_0024_zpsb0e22bd1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=6

Ghouls n Ghost Daikamakura: $70
http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/Firelink20/media/IMG_0077_zps028c5d89.jpg.html?sort=3&o=4

AERO BLASTERS: $40
http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/Firelink20/media/IMG_0142_zpsf2ca2770.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

Bonks Adventure 1 (Genjin Kid): $35
http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/Firelink20/media/91ec1aa0-f267-43c9-bae3-89dd2968f447_zps66ceea2f.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Bonks Adventure 2:  $45
http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/Firelink20/media/IMG_0088_zps60a657cc.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3

1943: $40
http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/Firelink20/media/IMG_0145_zpsbf5f715a.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

Momotaro - Peach Boy 1: $10
http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/Firelink20/media/IMG_0157_zpsd0ec768d.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

R-type 1: $10
http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/Firelink20/media/IMG_0158_zps7362bff8.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 01:40:32 PM by Vanacloud »

Vanacloud

BUMP Has receive a big update

VenomMacbeth

Um...not trying to be rude...but some of your prices seem kind of high.  Aero Blasters for $50?  I'm looking at one BIN on ebay right now for $45 shipped from Japan, and ebay's prices are already inflated.  Just my two cents. :/
Play Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

Vanacloud

Buy from Japan, get it in a month +.  Buy from me, get it in a week or less.  Im offering similiar pricing and you'll get it faster.   Plus, I do welcome any other offers other than my base prices... I simply price them base on the current market / ebay. 

So yeah even though you can get it 5 dollars cheaper on japan... you'll have to wait a month or even longer.   Its all about perspective.  :mrgreen:

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
I've never waited a month to get a game from Japan using standard air mail; and I could pay a bit more for EMS, get it in a week or less, and still pay less than what you're asking.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

tggodfrey

if you want ebay prices then you should be paying ebay fees to the forum administrator.
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

Otaking

I've never waited a month to get a game from Japan using standard air mail; and I could pay a bit more for EMS, get it in a week or less, and still pay less than what you're asking.
Agreed, I usually use standard airmail and most of the time it takes under a week to arrive from Japan.

Trenton_net

I'll agree with what has already been said. Japanese street price is much cheaper. Yahoo Japan prices a little more, but still way closer to street price. Ebay pricing is pretty expensive, but what can you do if you don't know Japanese?

But these prices? Well, a little expensive to be sure. Some games like "Momotaro - Peach Boy 1" are just dirt cheap common. No idea who would pay $20 for it.

Vanacloud

If you guys feel my prices are overpriced, please send me a link to show me others pricing and I will adjust it.   

Just because my prices are 1 or 5 dollars less than what japan sellers are doing, does not mean overprice.  lol someoone here thinks because my Aero blasters is 5 bucks more its called, "Overpriced", You havent even SEEN what others are selling that really screams Overprice products.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Here's a link for you: www.ebay.com  :roll:

There are completed auctions that sold for substantially less, more than the meager couple bucks you imply; the reality is that you're asking for unsold BIN prices and pocketing the fees, which will interest precisely zero people here.  And your attempts at screwing us on price are not negated by even deeper gouge jobs.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

PunkicCyborg

Re: FS: Various (Rare) or (Uncommon) Super grafx / PC-engine games (Updated)
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2014, 11:35:12 AM »
I hate price gougers as much as the next guy but obviously he isn't going to sell any of these games at this price so whats the point in even letting him know he's too high? He'll realize it when they sit and he's not getting any PMs
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

Vanacloud

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2014, 12:45:29 PM »
All prices has been readjusted to better match the current marketplace and or, beat it.

To the poster who said "Use ebay", I did use ebay to price match or offer less than what others offer (Like Aldynes, Min is going for 105 - 110, im offering 90).  I dont know why you people are attacking me, im just trying to do business here after my first successful sale selling my Xe-1 pro Joystick and the user who bought it from me is very happy with it. 

I dont care about completed auctions because... if thats the pricing the seller wants it at, then thats the way it is, not everyone is going to follow that persons pricing.

Like I said, if ya'll dont like my pricing, go somewhere else and buy it from them for cheaper, noone is stopping you from doing it.  But dont attack me, just PM me and we can definitely work something out.  That being said, this community is awesome and I appreciate all  the advice ya'll are giving me!

wildo2ne

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2014, 01:02:25 PM »
no ebay prices here, lower them or get out

wolfman

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2014, 01:10:12 PM »
All prices has been readjusted to better match the current marketplace and or, beat it.

Another price-gouger if you ask me. They all seem to think that there is no way to get around them.

We all know Ebay sellers and the system more or less, so there is no need to advertise here...
recent addition: Japanese Language Skills, A1 proficiency level
------------------------------------------------------------------------
CryptoCoin Warrior
My Setup: PC Engine LT, CD-ROMĀ², IFU-30
AKA woolfman on AtariAge, PlanetVB, Circuit-Board.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Opethian

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2014, 01:55:43 AM »

To the poster who said "Use ebay", I did use ebay to price match or offer less than what others offer (Like Aldynes, Min is going for 105 - 110, im offering 90).  I dont know why you people are attacking me, im just trying to do business here after my first successful sale selling my Xe-1 pro Joystick and the user who bought it from me is very happy with it. 

I dont care about completed auctions because... if thats the pricing the seller wants it at, then thats the way it is, not everyone is going to follow that persons pricing.

I don't have a problem with your pricing, just your ethics

I will not PM you

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me