Author Topic: Resident Evil (2002 GC) HD Port  (Read 637 times)

Medic_wheat

Resident Evil (2002 GC) HD Port
« on: August 05, 2014, 03:12:17 PM »

The 2002 GameCube remake of the original ResidentnEvil game is getting a face lift, and a port to every system EXCEPT the WiiU.

We are talking XBONE, 360, PS3/4, and PC.  to be released in 2015. 

Many people are praising Capcom.  Claiming they are getting their shit together on YouTube.....

Capcom you are f*cking up

Firstly you take a port.  A f*cking port of a game Nintnedo lisecsed from you and slap it on every system with more lipstick and makeup then a whore but neglect the very company that you initially made it for?   Weak sauce

Furthure more you take a game that honestly is good but in a Deseret move for quick cash to help hook you up to life support you go to your cash cow?  Be more innovative. Oh well innovation is scary.

This smacks of what you did with revilations. You take it from the 3DS and port it to the 360 and PS3 but no to the WiiiU...

And what I hate most?

I'll be that chuckle head for BUYS your HD port just to have it in HD. 

Why do I have such a love hate thing going on here.   

Bernie

• Facebook URL
Re: Resident Evil (2002 GC) HD Port
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 03:13:55 PM »
Lol.  I don't give no shits... I just want it!  I loved the GC version.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 03:17:48 PM »
Lol.  I don't give no shits... I just want it!  I loved the GC version.

I hear they are doing mor ethen upping the graphics.

-16:1 wide screen mode

-alt configuration from tank controllers to more "modern" controls

From what I hear these are optional.....

And possibly with higher polygons counts on models and non pre rendered backgrounds like the revilations port.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 03:20:00 PM »
Also with two keys guys who worked on resident evil remake and zero why not do them both and bundle them on one disk?   

Lastly we might finally get a resident evil 2 remake which I think from the first three games never got a remake. 

I know resident evil 1-3 where on GameCube with zero and 4 made for the GameCube. But was 3 remade to or just ported? 

Dicer

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2014, 03:27:59 PM »
This looks like a quick cash grab, and skipping Wii U, for f*cking shame Crapcom

Oh, Rev did get a Wii U port, I have it and beat it on 3DS and then the Wii U version.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 03:30:08 PM by Dicer »

Punch

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2014, 03:53:43 PM »
Firstly you take a port.  A f*cking port of a game Nintnedo lisecsed from you and slap it on every system with more lipstick and makeup then a whore but neglect the very company that you initially made it for?   Weak sauce
This smacks of what you did with revilations. You take it from the 3DS and port it to the 360 and PS3 but no to the WiiiU...

Your Nintard tears, I can almost taste it from here. Do you know you can play it since the PS2 era with the gamecube, wii and wii U retro mode right? What about people who never had a chance to play it? The Cube was the minority in the PS2/XBOX era you know.
"Neglect the company you made it for" seriously dude this is just business. They don't give a f*ck about people, only about their money. Including nintendo sony microsoft sega nec atari bally mattel fairchild epoch and whatever other company out there. Go grab another system or upgrade your PC and play it. Or alternatively, just play the gamecube version that it's available to you right now.

HailingTheThings

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2014, 04:17:41 PM »
This just might be the first wesident wevil game I buy in yearrrs.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2014, 04:30:03 PM »

Your Nintard tears, I can almost taste it from here. Do you know you can play it since the PS2 era with the gamecube, wii and wii U retro mode right? What about people who never had a chance to play it? The Cube was the minority in the PS2/XBOX era you know.
"Neglect the company you made it for" seriously dude this is just business. They don't give a f*ck about people, only about their money. Including nintendo sony microsoft sega nec atari bally mattel fairchild epoch and whatever other company out there. Go grab another system or upgrade your PC and play it. Or alternatively, just play the gamecube version that it's available to you right now.

Oh I know it is just buisness

But I don't see why people cheer for something that is nothing more then Capcom trying to stop the heme raging losses they have faced recently.

As for my Nintnedo tears they are bitter and salty much like other bodily fluids that emanate from me. Lol

I already have this for the GC and apart from the PS4 and PC I have options to pick this prt up on.....

As I said even though I rant about it I am also the same person who is going to buy this port.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2014, 02:29:50 AM »
But I don't see why people cheer for something that is nothing more then Capcom trying to stop the heme raging losses they have faced recently.

Because it's a game they love and would like to revisit, hopefully remade to be even better.  It's no different that Wind Waker HD; did you piss and moan about that too?
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Opethian

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2014, 02:45:52 AM »
enjoy your downloadable content you Capcom fag
lol seriously f*ck Capcom they died years ago

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me

pulstar

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2014, 04:22:37 AM »
Also with two keys guys who worked on resident evil remake and zero why not do them both and bundle them on one disk?   

It's download only though, isn't it? Except the PS3 (or could be PS4) version in Japan.
My favourite pigeon had a fatal run-in with a cloud...

Punch

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2014, 11:48:59 AM »
If there is at least english in the physical version of Biohazard I'd import a copy.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2014, 11:51:44 AM »

Because it's a game they love and would like to revisit, hopefully remade to be even better.  It's no different that Wind Waker HD; did you piss and moan about that too?

I didnt complain but I also didn't see the value in it

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2014, 11:55:48 AM »
I see the value in it.  I freaking loved the original, I REALLY loved the remake in the Cube.  Looking at this, it appears they are not going the GameCube route, but actually making a HD remake of the original Playstation version.  I am excited to see this coming, and hope it leads to the others being done.  I would hope for a physical disc release eventually, but I would settle for just download. 

EDIT:  Only RE that got a total face lift on the Cube was the first one.  2 and 3 were just direct ports with nothing different. 

TheClash603

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2014, 12:14:36 PM »
RE Gamecube remake is the best game in the series for me, hands down.  I will probably pick this up, but again...  digital only :/

Maybe they will do $20 each digital games, but then end up putting out a $50 HD Trilogy on physical disc?  That would be epic and I would buy that day one.

I just don't want to get burned again.  I bought "digital only" Killer Instinct (XB1) and Duck Tales (Wii U), only to have both games get a physical release later.