Author Topic: New printed parts arrived today (duo door and everdrive case) update 1-7-15  (Read 3081 times)

cjameslv

PM sent.

esteban

How much for an EverDrive cover? (If prices stayed the same?)

Thank you, 
  |    | 

jelloslug

I will be making an individual thread for purchasing the different parts shortly.  This will make it easier (for me) to keep track of things.

xelement5x

Woot, i am excited to see the duo-r doors made!
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

FiftyQuid

Put me down for an Everdrive cover.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Desh

Slug you beautiful man.  I will be in line for an ever drive cover.  This in turn will force me to actually purchase an Everdrive.

cjameslv

Slug you beautiful man.  I will be in line for an ever drive cover.  This in turn will force me to actually purchase an Everdrive.

Yep, i just ordered an Everdrive about a week ago. It shipped but the site says 5-6 weeks until i get it. I really like this cover and am looking forward to getting it.

grache

Yep, i just ordered an Everdrive about a week ago. It shipped but the site says 5-6 weeks until i get it. I really like this cover and am looking forward to getting it.

I'm in the same boat as Desh & cjameslv, just ordered an EverDrive and I want one jelloslug's covers. Please add me to the the list.
TurboGrafx-16 HuCard Collection: 7.3% complete    7 / 96 titles

johnnymad

Nice! Will pick up an Everdrive cover at some point. Awesome work. 3D printers are magical.

jelloslug

The first batch of ED covers and Duo doors are on their way.  I will make an individual thread for each part when they arrive.

SuperGrafx

If not for the difference in texture (which jelloslug will be remedying) n you'd have trouble telling the 3d and original parts apart.

I guess this is both good and bad then.

By 'bad', I mean that at some point in the future, all kinds of devious sellers will put these parts printers to use creating knock off consoles, cases and accessories.  And then pawning them off as the genuine thing.   :o

jelloslug

If not for the difference in texture (which jelloslug will be remedying) n you'd have trouble telling the 3d and original parts apart.

By 'bad', I mean that at some point in the future, all kinds of devious sellers will put these parts printers to use creating knock off consoles, cases and accessories.  And then pawning them off as the genuine thing.   :o

It's not so easy as putting a part in a copying machine.  Also, anyone will be able to tell the difference between a printed and a real part.

Gentlegamer

If it becomes that easy to make the replicas, they won't be able to sell them for bootleg prices... everyone can just make his own.

YANDMAN

Those covers are fantastic, Imagine iof you printed a new turbo console but with cd drive in the molding, what a mod that would be

bmich1

Those Everdrive covers look great! I gotta get one!