Author Topic: wtb/wtt dracula x rondo of blood & Spriggan  (Read 568 times)

smbulletz

wtb/wtt dracula x rondo of blood & Spriggan
« on: August 13, 2014, 06:13:39 AM »
Looking for a good copies of rondo of blood and Spriggan (not mark 2). Dont need spine card. I can pay immediately
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 02:13:35 PM by smbulletz »

geise

Re: wtb dracula x rondo of blood
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 08:45:11 AM »
For these WTB threads it sometimes helps to post a price point you're looking for.

Black Tiger

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 09:18:17 AM »
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

toymachine78

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 09:26:15 AM »
Screw Dracula X. Waaaaaaaay overrated. Use the link above and buy Dracula Love Kills ....

Its a very obscure Castlevania title where Dracula finally lays err.. Slays Maria Renard.

Plus it will save you about $130 :P

smbulletz

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2014, 11:25:23 AM »
Found a dozen from sellers which accept immediate payment:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xdracula+x+pc&_nkw=dracula+x+pc&_sacat=0

Really, why didn't I think of that? :roll:  Oh yeah maybe I was thinking I could find the game I wanted, maybe save someone eBay seller fees and Paypal fees.  Or maybe someone would want to trade for it.

smbulletz

Re: wtb/wtt dracula x rondo of blood & Spriggan
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2014, 01:55:44 PM »
Bump, still looking for these

Black Tiger

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2014, 02:19:17 PM »
How much were you looking to pay?

It's the most sought after PC Engine game, so game fans only part with it for money when they have to sell their collection and resellers won't do fair trades.

smbulletz

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2014, 03:37:24 AM »
How much were you looking to pay?

It's the most sought after PC Engine game, so game fans only part with it for money when they have to sell their collection and resellers won't do fair trades.

Dracula X - $135
Spriggan - $70

Black Tiger

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2014, 05:05:43 AM »
Mint complete copies of both are currently on eBay with Buy-It-Now prices lower than that. They've sold for even less in the recently history, but you might as well buy them for what you're willing to pay so that you can start playing them. Spriggan is another title that people around here don't trade and rarely sell. It also has droughts on eBay and I had to wait a few months to get it at the price I wanted after I decided to buy it.

smbulletz

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2014, 05:30:45 AM »
Mint complete copies of both are currently on eBay with Buy-It-Now prices lower than that. They've sold for even less in the recently history, but you might as well buy them for what you're willing to pay so that you can start playing them. Spriggan is another title that people around here don't trade and rarely sell. It also has droughts on eBay and I had to wait a few months to get it at the price I wanted after I decided to buy it.

I was hoping to find a seller in the US.  I know eBay seller yjjyhgfju has both games at the price point I am looking for but he also has some feedback that made me a little hesitant.  Has anyone here dealt with yjjyhgfju?

toymachine78

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2014, 09:08:20 AM »

I was hoping to find a seller in the US.  I know eBay seller yjjyhgfju has both games at the price point I am looking for but he also has some feedback that made me a little hesitant.  Has anyone here dealt with yjjyhgfju?
  Yes!!! I tried to buy drac X from him. Complete scam, don't do it!! He marked it shipped the day after I bought it, but no tracking.

He gave me the run around for 4 weeks. He game up with all kinds of excuses.... Japan post has no tracking.... Game is stuck in customs, Shipping to USA takes long time, don't worry its coming...

I finally opened up a case and he promptly refunded my money. I never received the game either, which I should have if it was in transit for 4 weeks as he claimed.

If you notice, he uses stock photos. I believe he lists games he doesn't actually have on hand, hoping he can find it locally in time.

Anyhoo... Buyer beware!

smbulletz

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2014, 10:22:25 AM »
Thank you!  I was going to buy Spriggan, Dracula X and Ninja Gaiden from him.  I tried to email him through one of his auctions but somehow he has blocked being contacted via email.  I didn't think a eBay seller could do that. I'm not risking $300
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 10:30:07 AM by smbulletz »

ctophil

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2014, 10:46:17 AM »
Thank you!  I was going to buy Spriggan, Dracula X and Ninja Gaiden from him.  I tried to email him through one of his auctions but somehow he has blocked being contacted via email.  I didn't think a eBay seller could do that. I'm not risking $300

I've bought from Yamatoku-Classic before, and they seem to be very courteous and nice.  Just make sure you choose EMS shipping to have tracking.  SAL and AIR shipping are very slow and do not have tracking.  They even warn you about that in their item descriptions.  Currently, they have Dracula X for bidding here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Castlevania-Dracula-X-Bloody-Ronde-Turbo-Duo-JP-GA-/311068473615?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item486d20390f

I recommend you go through auctions like that, since you have a chance of a lower price than Buy it Nows.  In fact, I got a copy of Dracula X for $118 in mint condition the other week from Japan through auction.  You should also try out a seller named, JapanYouWant.  They are very professional and even give you extra goodies for ordering from them.  You should try searching their store everyday until they have the games you want in stock, or e-mail them to ask when they'll get it in.  Visit their store here: http://stores.ebay.com/japanyouwant/

« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 10:48:34 AM by ctophil »

ClodBuster

• A real powerhouse!
    • Cumonreprocarts.com
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2014, 11:13:54 AM »
I bought from him several times in 2013 and 2014, items were 1 artbook (Macross DYRL Art Book/This is animation, 1984), 1 PCE game (Macross 2036) and 1 Super famicom game (Macross: Scrambled Valkyrie). No trouble at all, everything arrived well in condition as described.

If you need tracking and insurance, I strongly recommend choosing EMS. I didn't, but I was just a lucky bastard by taking the risk on my own behalf.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 11:16:23 AM by ClodBuster »

They tried to make me do a recap
I said no, no, no

Black Tiger

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2014, 12:03:37 PM »
The nice thing about eBay is that you have an added layer of protection on top of paypal. You can still get screwed over, but it's less likely that buying from somebody on a forum.