Author Topic: PC Engine Memories: Best Of Japan box set...  (Read 5343 times)

jtucci31

Re: PC Engine Memories: Best Of Japan box set...
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2014, 03:58:03 PM »
Thanks for the unboxing video. I like that there are some distinguishable logos on them. Now i just wish i had bought this.

I'll probably pick up some individual games if he does decide to do that. Hopefully he does.  :pray:

Black Tiger

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2014, 04:21:35 PM »
Thanks for the unboxing video. I like that there are some distinguishable logos on them. Now i just wish i had bought this.

I'll probably pick up some individual games if he does decide to do that. Hopefully he does.  :pray:

There's no way that he only got 100 copies of each published. I'm sure that you could already buy individual copies if you ask.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

shubibiman

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2014, 06:38:44 PM »
Here's what I asked him :

">> Do you plan to release each of these games separatly afterwards ?

not sure yet and if, not before 2015."

As usual, he's gonna tell everyone "buy it quick as there are only few copies left", and then, this will go on for years, just as with Sapphire.
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

SamIAm

« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2014, 10:58:12 PM »
If he were smart, he would deliberately sell out of this one quickly in order to drive up demand for future prints of other games.

Not to try and help him, though. I personally think the amount he's asking is unconscionable.

dingsbums

« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2014, 02:36:30 AM »
Really good that he marked the disc & manual this time around  :clap:.
I wonder why he didn't include Dracula X in the boxset - maybe because Konami is still around  :-k.

Opethian

« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2014, 04:01:52 AM »
no one is "on the fence" with Dracula X like the other 4 titles that's why

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me

Otaking

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2014, 04:07:10 AM »
I wonder why he didn't include Dracula X in the boxset - maybe because Konami is still around  :-k.
I very much doubt Konami would care enough to take action if he did a print run Dracula X boots.
If he does more I wonder games he will do next? something like Nexzr, Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari, The TV Show, Bazaaru de Gozaaru, Rayxanber III, Steam Hearts.

Black Tiger

« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2014, 04:15:56 AM »
When he does bootleg Drac X, it will be the English fan version and Burnt Lasagna will never work on a PCE project again.

It will likely be marketed as the "long lost translated version that Konami was waiting to release, should the Turbo-CD sell well enough. This is the version Konami eventually included in the Castlevania Chronicles for PSP".

HailingTheThings

« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2014, 10:33:55 AM »
I very much doubt Konami would care enough to take action if he did a print run Dracula X boots.
If he does more I wonder games he will do next? something like Nexzr, Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari, The TV Show, Bazaaru de Gozaaru, Rayxanber III, Steam Hearts.

Kinda surprised Steam Hearts wasn't one already, but then again it is kinda also on the Saturn, so that's a thing.

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2014, 12:47:55 PM »
Can't wait until there's US repro CD games. hahahahahahahahahahaaaahhhhaahahahahaha eff

It's coming...I already asked about it... 

Mathius

« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2014, 02:07:36 PM »
Did they mention to anyone else about not inquiring about a tracking number unless the parcel seems late? That seems extremely douchy. Not sure why they would have an issue letting all their customers know their tracking number.  :-k
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

Black Tiger

« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2014, 02:19:23 PM »
Did they mention to anyone else about not inquiring about a tracking number unless the parcel seems late? That seems extremely douchy. Not sure why they would have an issue letting all their customers know their tracking number.  :-k

I got the same message.

jtucci31

« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2014, 02:22:41 PM »

So they have the time to tell you not to ask for a tracking number but not the time to just give it to you? That seems really counter-productive and i agree....douchy

HailingTheThings

« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2014, 03:51:46 PM »
Can't wait until there's US repro CD games. hahahahahahahahahahaaaahhhhaahahahahaha eff

It's coming...I already asked about it...

You ruined the surprise. lol

Said he's gonna release a Dynastic Hero with a lenticular 3D cover depicting a giant penis eating, you guessed it, another penis. For Germany!

<3

InfraMan

« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2014, 03:58:34 PM »
You ruined the surprise. lol

Said he's gonna release a Dynastic Hero with a lenticular 3D cover depicting a giant penis eating, you guessed it, another penis. For Germany!

Ohhhhhhhhh.... so that's what a Dynastic Hero is. :shock: