Author Topic: Worst huey ever poll  (Read 1942 times)

slinkyturd

Worst huey ever poll
« on: September 25, 2014, 01:49:46 PM »
I gave you the option for up to 15 votes. I think you have to vote for them all at once. Went ahead and put every US huey up there to choose from.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 02:21:48 PM by slinkyturd »
70/95 US Turbochips

cr8zykuban0

Re: Worst huey ever poll
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 02:42:28 PM »
put my votes in!

Ayce

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 03:33:07 PM »
I thin the TV Sports games will be amongst the top... That crapiology is going to ptobably get 3 votes out of everyone. Oh and both Disney games.

slinkyturd

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2014, 04:05:11 PM »
I plan on 2 more polls from this one. I'll take the 15 worst from this group and have everyone vote on those (5 votes each) and then finally the top top five from that group for a vote (2 votes each) for the absolute worst games on TG16
70/95 US Turbochips

jordan_hillman

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2014, 06:21:34 PM »
Lets all have some fun with this and not just pick on the sports games.

Sure they're not the greatest games on the system, or even the greatest sports games for that matter, but it's way too easy just to check off mostly sports titles.

It'll be pretty damn boring selecting between 15, 5, and eventually 2 games if the majority are just the same sports games that pretty much the majority of people on this forum have already unmercifully ripped to shreds.
"Live the code, the code of the Dragon!"

slinkyturd

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2014, 06:27:40 PM »
I'd agree with you, Jordan ...if the ripping on these games were unwarranted. I'm not sure how basketball and hockey will do but football deserves a top 5 spot on worst game list, in my opinion.
70/95 US Turbochips

Keith Courage

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2014, 06:41:57 PM »
I'm probably one of the few who likes TV sports football. The sound when someone is being tackled is just plain awesome.

Also, when I was you younger(since the TV sports games lack music) I used to pop in one of my favorite bands CDs into my TG16 CD drive and rock out while playing.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 12:10:30 PM by Keith Courage »

jordan_hillman

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2014, 07:16:08 PM »
I'd agree with you, Jordan ...if the ripping on these games were unwarranted. I'm not sure how basketball and hockey will do but football deserves a top 5 spot on worst game list, in my opinion.

I still maintain that with a little due diligence and taking the time to figure out the intricacies of the TV Sports games they can be a fun experience, especially with another player joining in. Are they masterpieces of video game programing? Certainly Not.

I'm still the type that enjoys "figuring a game out." Not all games are winners when you do this (I'm looking at you stupid, f*cking Darkwing Duck), but you can get some enjoyable experiences out of games that aren't intuitive from the get go.

Also, when I was you younger(since the TV sports games lack music) I used to pop in one of my favorite bands CDs into my TG16 CD drive and rock out while playing.

I presume you were rocking out to the pre air-raide vehicle version of your 2000 classic, "Rollin'"

You are a national treasure Fred, and don't let anyone tell you different!

jordan_hillman

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2014, 07:19:03 PM »
However, Slinkyturd, this is going to be an awesome poll/post, and I cannot wait to see what's voted as number 1.

johnnykonami

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2014, 07:58:01 PM »
Aww, man.  Somebody voted for JJ & Jeff.  That breaks my heart!

Ninja16608

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2014, 08:06:16 PM »
Damn at this point (my votes) it's a pretty close race :-)

jordan_hillman

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2014, 08:11:21 PM »
I'm really surprised Dragon's Curse got a vote

BlueBMW

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2014, 08:18:29 PM »
I figured Falcon and Gunboat would be high up there.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Desh

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2014, 12:26:38 AM »

Quote from: jordan_hillman I presume you were rocking out to the pre air-raide vehicle version of your 2000 classic, "Rollin'" [url=http://youtu.be/rdmfVyPrqcc
[/url]

You are a national treasure Fred, and don't let anyone tell you different!

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha!  That shit takes me back.  All I can think of is a buddy and I listening to Chocolate Starfish and the Hotdog Flavored Water while driving around and thinking we were cool.

"Now I know ya'll be lovin' this shit right here, L I M P Bizkit is right there!". Just amazing lyrics and meaning.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 03:35:39 AM by Desh »

Ayce

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2014, 01:10:56 AM »
I'm really surprised Dragon's Curse got a vote
Yeah I don't understand that, unless the person has never played the game. I've heard bad things about Gunboat... But as I've never played it I couldn't vote on it.