Author Topic: Who gets Ebola first.  (Read 651 times)

nullity

Who gets Ebola first.
« on: September 30, 2014, 01:31:23 PM »
I'm going to put money on Runyon. I hear he gives lots of hugs, and he is in Texasville.

esteban

Re: Who gets Ebola first.
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 01:53:12 PM »
Teddy Ruxpin.
  |    | 

Medic_wheat

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 02:16:01 PM »
Mr. Ed

xelement5x

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 03:22:01 PM »
At least the crippling drought spreading through the US helps decrease the chance of transmission since ebola dies fast in an arid environment.  So, move to Utah or Arizona.
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Punch

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2014, 03:34:02 PM »
I think that if it escapes from africa, to avoid getting the ebola you have to be aware that the initial group of people who might get infected and eventually make it spread through the population is most likely to do so by unprotected contact with the diseased, unaware of it's dangers... until it gets media's attention, when it will be too late for that initial group and relatives.
Of course with unprotected contact I mean lots of sex and exchange of fluids, and by group of people I mean Nullity's mom.
So don't do patient zero. You heard it here first.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2014, 03:37:23 PM »
I think that if it escapes from africa, to avoid getting the ebola you have to be aware that the initial group of people who might get infected and eventually make it spread through the population is most likely to do so by unprotected contact with the diseased, unaware of it's dangers... until it gets media's attention, when it will be too late for that initial group and relatives.
Of course with unprotected contact I mean lots of sex and exchange of fluids, and by group of people I mean Nullity's mom.
So don't do patient zero. You heard it here first.

If?

CDC already confirmed first US case.

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2014, 05:03:41 PM »
J E L L OOOOOO
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

xelement5x

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2014, 03:14:21 AM »
An interesting fact for you:
Once someone recovers from Ebola, they can no longer spread the virus. However, Ebola virus has been found in semen for up to 3 months. People who recover from Ebola are advised to abstain from sex or use condoms for 3 months.
http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/transmission/index.html

So don't go on a banging spree if you recover, or be careful who your banging  :P
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

cr8zykuban0

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2014, 01:35:18 PM »
I honestly hope no more cases of ebola will happen but who knows. That shit is crazy

it such a big deal in western Africa, they even made a song about it, pretty catchy
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_WOR22-SnY

Medic_wheat

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2014, 01:43:43 PM »
An interesting fact for you:
Once someone recovers from Ebola, they can no longer spread the virus. However, Ebola virus has been found in semen for up to 3 months. People who recover from Ebola are advised to abstain from sex or use condoms for 3 months.
http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/transmission/index.html

So don't go on a banging spree if you recover, or be careful who your banging  :P

Everyone.  Put the dick down.  For at lest 3 months.

cr8zykuban0

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2014, 02:11:00 PM »
I honestly hope no more cases of ebola will happen but who knows. That shit is crazy

it such a big deal in western Africa, they even made a song about it, pretty catchy
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_WOR22-SnY

I've been jamming to that tune all month. :lol:  NO HUGGING! IT'S DANGEROUS!
haha, just comes to show that the Liberians aren't afraid of ebola and they don't really take the disease as a serious threat from what I've seen on some documentaries I've watched. 

But the song is catchy lol

johnnymad

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2014, 04:20:31 PM »
Doesn't it make you poop your guts out?

cr8zykuban0

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2014, 05:34:03 PM »
Doesn't it make you poop your guts out?

I heard something like that. god, that feeling alone must be horrible.  all I know that it can do some really f*cked up things to your body. it has killed around 3,000 in west africa (sierra leone, liberia, guinea and nigeria to name a few)

TR0N

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2014, 12:29:51 AM »
 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-ebola-texas-20141001-story.html#page=1

Yeah it's old news now i guess you could say the cdc just derp,derp.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

technozombie

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2014, 01:05:51 PM »
I was going to go to Dallas next week too................