Author Topic: Looking for Dracula X Registration Card  (Read 583 times)

nosorrow

Looking for Dracula X Registration Card
« on: October 02, 2014, 05:18:43 PM »
If you don't mind parting with your$, please PM me. I asked the same thing earlier today on the shmups forum but have yet to receive any offer; hopefully I'm luckier around these parts.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 06:05:46 AM by nosorrow »

Opethian

Re: Looking for Dracula X Registration Card + Ys (Duo)
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2014, 04:03:03 AM »
how much are you offering for a registration card?

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me

johnnykonami

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 08:27:20 AM »
I wonder if I even have mine still.  I threw away the spine card, I know that much, so it might have suffered the same fate.  I knew I would never sell it though so no biggie as long as the manual, case and disc are all in good condition.

nosorrow

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 10:24:48 AM »
how much are you offering for a registration card?
I don't know, $16 (+4% for PP fees) shipped? (Btw, not for a registration card, but for Rondo of Blood's. :P)

xelement5x

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 10:30:48 AM »
I wonder if I even have mine still.  I threw away the spine card, I know that much, so it might have suffered the same fate.  I knew I would never sell it though so no biggie as long as the manual, case and disc are all in good condition.

:O

A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

johnnykonami

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2014, 04:08:10 PM »

A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.

Like I said, I'll never sell it. :)  And it's in immaculate condition, too.  I always throw away spine cards!

xelement5x

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2014, 06:39:07 PM »

Like I said, I'll never sell it. :)  And it's in immaculate condition, too.  I always throw away spine cards!

That's like domestic obey abuse.  I can just see the game crying in the corner saying "he only does it because he loves me"  :(
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

nosorrow

Re: Looking for Dracula X Registration Card
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2014, 09:43:00 AM »
So... anyone? Please tell me how much would seem reasonable to you.

Thank you

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2014, 01:28:13 PM »
Keep checking back, and the cost of a stamp should be all that is required.

nosorrow

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2014, 05:16:19 PM »
I will, thanks.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 05:38:52 PM by nosorrow »

nosorrow

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2014, 11:40:00 PM »
Anybody willing to help me out here? :)

HailingTheThings

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2014, 09:33:22 AM »
Anybody willing to help me out here? :)

Why not search for a scan of one and print it or something? Unless you already have to no avail(?)

Also, boobs, they are more precious than this particular obi, buy them instead. Yes.

Better yet, you know what? Hit up the German, maybe he'll make ya a nice repro Drac X obi.

:3

nosorrow

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2014, 09:49:06 AM »
I already have the obi.

HailingTheThings

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2014, 04:21:29 PM »
I already have the obi.

Oops, drinking hahahahahahahahaha. seriously, sorry.

Then awn dat real tippe, should be able to easily print a reg. card. OMGxPISS for realz.

I am so sorry.

nosorrow

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2014, 04:05:33 PM »
Still interested in this. Anyone interested in unloading their Dracula X reg. card? If so, please PM me (except the unfunny drunken bastard who posted above - please abstain yourself to respond again).
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 04:09:53 PM by nosorrow »