Author Topic: East Coast Meet Up.  (Read 617 times)

VenomMacbeth

Re: East Coast Meet Up.
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2014, 01:38:10 PM »
Hell yeah!  That's not too far from me at all.
Play Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

nodtveidt

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2014, 02:13:25 PM »
Where you at?

toymachine78

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2014, 05:38:35 PM »
I'm prolly gonna head north back to Vermont in a couple of months so I hope y'all do this before then. :D
    Don't do it dude! The north sucks! :-)

toymachine78

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2014, 01:59:54 AM »
Not sure this is going to happen. I'm trying to negotiate with the wife, but she isn't too excited about opening the house to "complete strangers". *Sigh*..... Well I can understand her hesitation, but it still sucks. I guess I will have to use this as reason to drag her to the next MGC to meet some of you fine folks. If we do make it... Nullity, you are not allowed within 50ft of her. Lol

toymachine78

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2014, 03:09:18 AM »
Not sure this is going to happen. I'm trying to negotiate with the wife, but she isn't too excited about opening the house to "complete strangers". *Sigh*..... Well I can understand her hesitation, but it still sucks. I guess I will have to use this as reason to drag her to the next MGC to meet some of you fine folks. If we do make it... Nullity, you are not allowed within 50ft of her. Lol

sounds like a challenge to me. I'm actually on my way to Atlanta right now. How far from Atlanta would I have to drive to break the 50ft barrier? :lol:
Roughly 3 hrs lol

esteban

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2014, 08:58:21 AM »

I understand. My wife has expressed similar concerns. :(
  |    | 

HailingTheThings

« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2014, 09:17:11 AM »

I understand. My wife has expressed similar concerns. :(

Oh, I have not! Nullity, you're welcome any time, day or night. *cough* preferably night *cough*

nodtveidt

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2014, 06:25:55 AM »
Don't do it dude! The north sucks! :-)
Too late, already there! :lol: