Author Topic: Halloween!  (Read 718 times)

Medic_wheat

Halloween!
« on: October 31, 2014, 07:39:47 AM »
Let's see your costumes be it from work out on the town with the family and kids or you crazy horror movie jumk food blackout drunk night.

Here I am at work. Sad to say not a SINGLE co-worker knew what I was or what movie I was referencing. Even after I made cup cakes and gave them out.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 07:42:56 AM by Medic_wheat »

Digi.k

Re: Halloween!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 07:58:07 AM »
Happy Halloween holiday guys !

I tried to do Ripple on my pumpkin

Bu it's the best I can do in one hour  since I don't have much patience or pumpkin cutting skills :(

« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 08:02:14 AM by Digi.k »

Medic_wheat

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 08:03:37 AM »
I like it. Pumpkin came out looking good. Blurry but good.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 08:04:32 AM »
hahah, nice man! very nice!

this year i'm going all out.

captain america t-shirt.
mullet wig.
bud light can.
shotgun.

I am:  Captain 'Murica

Lol.

Next year you can be the Aztec Cap

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 08:09:03 AM »
Mmm, cupcakes.  I'll trade you for a twix bar.

No pics here and no dressing up, as I'm scary enough as is.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

munchiaz

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2014, 08:25:54 AM »
The lady and I carved these up last night. I did the Haunter Pokemon

« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 08:40:23 AM by munchiaz »

Digi.k

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2014, 09:01:43 AM »
halloween on Animal Crossing New leaf

some retro gaming to catch up on !

Medic_wheat

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2014, 09:18:39 AM »
Thanks for the reminder!

I'll need to tell my wife to play some animale crossing on her 3DS today.

TR0N

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2014, 11:19:38 AM »
halloween on Animal Crossing New leaf

some retro gaming to catch up on !

Ahh nightwarriors darkstalkers revenge such a classy fighter by capcom.To this day i still wish capcom would make another darkstalkers.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 11:21:40 AM by TR0N »

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

cr8zykuban0

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2014, 11:40:13 AM »
awedome dude! ill be sure to post my halloween costume later tonight!

MrFulci

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2014, 03:06:32 AM »
No costumes here. I handed out candy.

I don't get this whole, "Stop at 8pm" stuff.

I used to stay out, after a certain age 'til 9, sometimes 9:30 or 10pm, at the latest. Granted, myself and whomever I was with, were usually some of the last, but, if I left at 6pm, I was staying out 'til at least 9pm.

On the dot, after 8pm, nothing.

A lot of typical costumes, but 1 or 2 not so much, and stood out. Someone was rocking an 80's costume, I guess their father's old costume. That was VERY cool.
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

xelement5x

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2014, 05:23:44 AM »
My daughter is only 18 months so we dressed her up like Wind Waker Link this year, but didn't go out trick or treating except for the party at my office.  Had about maybe 20 kids in my neighborhood this year, the only standout was a Luigi with a busty Princess Peach attending.  Will try and throw a picture of my kiddo in the Obeybies thread this weekend.
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Medic_wheat

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2014, 06:54:48 AM »
My daughter is only 18 months so we dressed her up like Wind Waker Link this year, but didn't go out trick or treating except for the party at my office.  Had about maybe 20 kids in my neighborhood this year, the only standout was a Luigi with a busty Princess Peach attending.  Will try and throw a picture of my kiddo in the Obeybies thread this weekend.

Any pics of the busty peach???

xelement5x

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2014, 03:52:51 AM »

Lol no.  Besides, don't you think it would have been kind of weird when they came to my door for candy to say let me get a picture of you?
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

jtucci31

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2014, 03:59:36 AM »

Lol no.  Besides, don't you think it would have been kind of weird when they came to my door for candy to say let me get a picture of you?
No :mrgreen: