Author Topic: PCE Memories "Turbo Duo Edition"  (Read 3598 times)

Jibbajaba

Re: PCE Memories "Turbo Duo Edition"
« Reply #90 on: November 25, 2014, 11:59:38 AM »
Maybe mine will be waiting for me when I get home.  But I doubt it.

Keith Courage

« Reply #91 on: November 25, 2014, 05:39:42 PM »
I've bought the initial pce memories box set and the disc for Sylphia showed up defective. It has weird little ripples in the disc. Anyone else have this problem with any of this guys discs? Seller sent me a replacement disc but that one also has a few weird ripples in it. Not as bad as the first but still there. I messaged him again. I hope he agrees to send me a new clean looking disc this time.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 06:25:40 PM by Keith Courage »

HailingTheThings

« Reply #92 on: November 25, 2014, 06:31:20 PM »
I've bought the initial pce memories box set and the disc for Sylphia showed up defective. It has weird little ripples in the disc. Anyone else have this problem with any of this guys discs? Seller sent me a replacement disc but that one also has a few weird ripples in it. Not as bad as the first but still there. I messaged him again. I hope he agrees to send me a new clean looking disc this time.

Mine has a weirdish mark but not anything different from other cds and dvds I've come across over the years. They all play fine.

I think I remember reading somewhere about these marks. I wanna say that discs that have these are fine and just look yucky. Could be wrong, though.

Keith Courage

« Reply #93 on: November 25, 2014, 09:50:42 PM »
He got back to me and said he will send me a new disc once he gets more just after Christmas. I'm satisfied with that. I can wait. All the other game discs look perfect.

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #94 on: November 25, 2014, 10:20:36 PM »

Sending back the defective ones or raffling them off here?

Keith Courage

« Reply #95 on: November 26, 2014, 07:27:32 PM »
The defective ones will not load the game so no sense in raffling them off. Unless you want a nice beer coaster.

Bernie

« Reply #96 on: November 27, 2014, 01:18:44 AM »
That is strange.  I wonder how many defects there were?

clackattack

« Reply #97 on: November 27, 2014, 04:11:09 AM »
Whoa bro, a rare batch of defects... could be valuable eventually  :twisted: :twisted:
[If it's song and dance you want, song and dance you'll get!]

Bernie

« Reply #98 on: November 29, 2014, 06:30:07 AM »
Got mine yesterday, but until I get my Duo from turbokon, I cannot play em.  Has anyone fired them up in their consoles?  It is looking like the TOCs match, because TurboRip and Magic Engine both see them as original games.  I do however seem to have issues with Magic Engine not seeing them as a correct game, just says it's a PCE CD.  Ootake did not have that issue.

Duo_R

« Reply #99 on: December 03, 2014, 08:42:47 AM »
this set is FANTASTIC....I didn't expect a full manual with these. Now all the artwork is different, but given that these aren't originals, I am ok with that. Much happier with the different look than when Saphires were created and difficult to tell apart.

The manuals are even different, and with the US versions, I like how the artwork was redone to look more like the JP releases (more artwork, less crappy borders).

I had a JP Dungeon Explorer II, but now I got a US version to play. And just loving this package. Can't say enough about how good it is. If you aren't into fakes, then stay away. Otherwise, this is fantastic.
Add my YouTube channel:

For sale trade list: http://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

greedostick

« Reply #100 on: December 03, 2014, 06:24:25 PM »
I popped over here for this very reason. I really wish I could just get dynastic hero. I already have dungeon explorer II. I really just have no use for the other games. And I can't justify spending $800.00 on Dynastic Hero even though it is one of my all time favorites. I should have kept it while I had it.

greedostick

« Reply #101 on: December 03, 2014, 06:26:25 PM »
Got mine yesterday, but until I get my Duo from turbokon, I cannot play em.  Has anyone fired them up in their consoles?  It is looking like the TOCs match, because TurboRip and Magic Engine both see them as original games.  I do however seem to have issues with Magic Engine not seeing them as a correct game, just says it's a PCE CD.  Ootake did not have that issue.

Unless Magic Engine has changed. I thought you had to load of CD's on a virtual drive like Daemons Tools. Magic Engine may have came a long way though. I remember when it had no CD support at all.

Duo_R

« Reply #102 on: December 03, 2014, 06:29:58 PM »
Greedo Tobias might offer them separately in a future release.
Add my YouTube channel:

For sale trade list: http://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

Bernie

« Reply #103 on: December 03, 2014, 08:40:54 PM »

Unless Magic Engine has changed. I thought you had to load of CD's on a virtual drive like Daemons Tools. Magic Engine may have came a long way though. I remember when it had no CD support at all.

It has never has ISO support.  You have always had to have a physical disc in your drive, or mounted via virtual drive. 

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #104 on: December 03, 2014, 10:00:36 PM »