Author Topic: Glossy Duo?  (Read 3736 times)

SignOfZeta

Glossy Duo?
« Reply #105 on: February 10, 2015, 05:24:29 AM »
My God you are an idiot.

Given the lack of any hard facts on either side, we are left with logic, and nothing about this story of yours is logical. Why would they do it? Why would they do it in such a half ass way? Why do your photos sucks so bad? Only someone even stupider than you would buy this story.

It's so lazy! Remember Super China Warrior? That shit actually had me going for a minute. This stuff is just ghetto and lame. You couldn't even be bothered to use a real can of paint, just clear. You couldn't bother to take the unit apart and paint it properly.

I promise you, we *are* stupid enough to fall for a decent scam, but this isn't it! This is just more trailer park capitalism.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 07:00:43 AM by SignOfZeta »

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
Re: Glossy Duo?
« Reply #106 on: February 10, 2015, 05:35:21 AM »
In other news

[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

ClodBuster

• A real powerhouse!
    • Cumonreprocarts.com
« Reply #107 on: February 10, 2015, 05:42:04 AM »
In other news

I want one of these big flying melons, too. Or whatever they are, they're gorgeous.

They tried to make me do a recap
I said no, no, no

esteban

« Reply #108 on: February 10, 2015, 07:47:24 AM »

Like I keep telling you clowns, it's not my story. I am simply repeating what was told to me. You guys fully fall under mob mentality, hahaha guess this would make me much smarter than most here since you all have nothing to back your story, nor do I, but you clowns huh you clowns are really in a league all your own :-) Stupidity runs deep here because even the title of the thread suggest a question or did we loose sight of that too...let me see ...yup sure did when one fool turns the key on the band wagon every one jumps on. I was not the one who fired the first shot here unless trying to find the truth of the matter is an attack? O digging deeper and finding something that no one would believe anyhow. You may have had friends that worked there but NEC is a pretty large company and no one person other then the CEO or his guys might know whats going on in all aspects of the company. Once the flood gates open I guess ignorance flows free here. Sad sad day in the turbo collectors world.  :|

Comrade, there are many, many unverifiable stories that are presented as fact.

We have witnessed many stories turn out to be fanciful tales, with no basis in reality.

You cannot possibly expect the average forum member to swallow your story.

Until more convincing evidence is presented, we are filing this anecdote under "uninspired and unconvincing".

I would love to file it under "verified fact", but I suspect we will be waiting a long, long time for that...

|    | 

Opethian

« Reply #109 on: February 10, 2015, 07:56:48 AM »

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me

Sarumaru

• I hate you all.
    • FX Unit Yuki Official Website
« Reply #110 on: February 10, 2015, 10:14:48 AM »

:yuki: "Go forth, FX-Unit Yuki!" http://www.fxunityuki.com
            Available NOW for the PC Engine and Dreamcast!

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #111 on: February 10, 2015, 10:18:12 AM »

Ninja16608

« Reply #112 on: February 10, 2015, 08:39:47 PM »
I promise you, we *are* stupid enough to fall for a decent scam, but this isn't it! This is just more trailer park capitalism.

Capitalism would imply I was trying to sell this thing, I am not, and  I can see why the person who said this info to would not want to come forward, did you think I didn't realize saying he wont come forward would look worse, of course it does. I did not paint it as I do not have the skill to paint stuff like this much less my own walls at home. I wasn't trying to pass anything off as anything, or scam anyone. The pictures are bad and I will put up some new ones taken out in sun light if anyone wants a closer look at it. As I said before I don't give two shits if it was NEC/TTI or some shumck in a paint booth with a steady hand. I just thought it was neat because I have never seen one like it. Sue me for asking, and no I wasn't hell bent on it being "rare/unique" item I just have more of an open mind than most I guess. You are free to continue poking fun and insulting all you like, unfortunate for the masses I don't get riled up over such silly things, life has much more important matters to attend to. No this was not an attempt to get everyone going but it seems that happened anyway. Unwind your panties and everyone breath, we can close the glossy duo? chapter.

HailingTheThings

« Reply #113 on: February 10, 2015, 11:21:14 PM »
The pictures are bad and I will put up some new ones taken out in sun light if anyone wants a closer look at it.

Please do. Also..please.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #114 on: February 11, 2015, 01:43:29 AM »
... unfortunate for the masses I don't get riled up over such silly things...

If you say this enough times, maybe it'll come true and you won't need to go off on tirades of personal insults against everyone.  :lol:
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

SignOfZeta

« Reply #115 on: February 11, 2015, 03:29:53 AM »
"The masses".

mitsuman

« Reply #116 on: February 11, 2015, 03:37:25 AM »

cjameslv

« Reply #117 on: February 11, 2015, 04:18:42 AM »
This thread is like that movie groundhog day.  Every morning I wake up, open my browser, and the exact same series of posts from the exact same people are here.

Lol! Almost every day ninja will do a post with "..it's not my story. I am simply repeating what was told to me..." followed by an excuse or story or insult!

This thread is McDonalds and I'm Luvin it!

Sarumaru

• I hate you all.
    • FX Unit Yuki Official Website
« Reply #118 on: February 11, 2015, 05:19:30 AM »
This thread... so inspiring~

:yuki: "Go forth, FX-Unit Yuki!" http://www.fxunityuki.com
            Available NOW for the PC Engine and Dreamcast!

esteban

« Reply #119 on: February 11, 2015, 05:34:49 AM »
  |    |