Author Topic: Hang over, who's with me?  (Read 1569 times)

cjameslv

Hang over, who's with me?
« on: November 28, 2014, 02:26:59 AM »
f*ck...so hung over. My wife's lil sister made us do shots all night. ugh this coffee isn't doing shit.

toymachine78

Re: Hang over, who's with me?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 03:07:11 AM »
I might be in ur boat tomorrow morn or Sunday morn. Going to visit my brother in Greensboro today, and its usually a beerfest.

I deplore being hungover. It just seems like the older you get the harder the recovery is.

MrBroadway

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 04:56:45 AM »
I drink a crap ton of water and take Advil the night prior, so I woke up today feeling awesome. Now time for an irish coffee.

Desh

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2014, 09:51:05 AM »
The wife and I went out Wed. night.  It's weird, as I get older I don't suffer from hangovers so much anymore.  My usual practice is 2 McDoubles and 2 small fries 2 hours before I start drinking.  Then a bottle of water and 2 Excedrins if I remember before passing out.  The next morning a big greasy steak bagel from McDonalds and a large Coke along with 2 Excedrins.  I've been practicing this method for a couple of years now and it works for me.  If I stray from that at all I pay for it.

Who knew that the secret hangover cure was shitty McDonalds before and after?

I didn't get a hangover from Wed. night but I did lose my main set of keys that had all my important ones on it so that sucked.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2014, 10:05:01 AM »
And here I thought you were talking about the movies. Lol

As I just picked up the first two movies steel book edition for like $8 a movie

cjameslv

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2014, 10:13:11 AM »
I drink a crap ton of water and take Advil the night prior, so I woke up today feeling awesome. Now time for an irish coffee.

Yes water is key, If i remember to drink a lot before i goto bed i'm ok but i forgot and was too hammered to think of that.

You just need to stay in practice. I'm 35 and find that daily drinking makes hangover a natural state, which in essence means you're never hungover. :D

Lol i'm 35 as well but my "practice" time only occurs on weekends usually.

HailingTheThings

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2014, 03:44:28 PM »
The wife and I went out Wed. night.  It's weird, as I get older I don't suffer from hangovers so much anymore.  My usual practice is 2 McDoubles and 2 small fries 2 hours before I start drinking.  Then a bottle of water and 2 Excedrins if I remember before passing out.  The next morning a big greasy steak bagel from McDonalds and a large Coke along with 2 Excedrins.  I've been practicing this method for a couple of years now and it works for me.  If I stray from that at all I pay for it.

Who knew that the secret hangover cure was shitty McDonalds before and after?

I didn't get a hangover from Wed. night but I did lose my main set of keys that had all my important ones on it so that sucked.

Well, its all shit, so makes sense. Shitty shit-shit and liquid shit, mixed with actual shit. Shit, shit, shit. Shit party. Sound the alarm.

bartre

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2014, 06:50:29 PM »
hahahahahahha.

well, my sister gets married in 13 hours.
after that, there's about 10 hours of drinking and dancing.

soooooooooooooooooooooooooo
i'm gonna get f*cked up.
i'm calling in sick the next day.
i'm going to shit so bad i crack the floorboards.

cjameslv

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2014, 04:05:29 AM »
hahahahahahha.

well, my sister gets married in 13 hours.
after that, there's about 10 hours of drinking and dancing.

soooooooooooooooooooooooooo
i'm gonna get f*cked up.
i'm calling in sick the next day.
i'm going to shit so bad i crack the floorboards.

Sounds like a good time. Have fun!

tggodfrey

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2014, 04:18:07 AM »
go find a mexican taco joint and eat tacos with as much hot sauce as you can.  clear that hangover right up!  I am serious
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

roflmao

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2014, 10:16:54 AM »
go find a mexican taco joint and eat tacos with as much hot sauce as you can.  clear that hangover right up!  I am serious

This is truth.

toymachine78

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2014, 10:49:16 AM »

This is truth.
  No thanks... I like the take nyquil and go back to bed approach. You'll wake up well rested, with no hangover in site. It may be 3pm when you get up, but oh well.

esteban

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2014, 12:47:41 PM »
As folks have already said, staying hydrated is the key.
  |    | 

Sparky

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2014, 01:25:45 PM »
You just need to stay in practice. I'm 35 and find that daily drinking makes hangover a natural state, which in essence means you're never hungover. :D

Well said, it is also the order of the drinks you drink.. For me a few beers before a bottle of wine.. I am Le fine.
Beer after wine and the next morning is not so kind.

toymachine78

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2014, 01:32:06 PM »
As folks have already said, staying hydrated is the key.
   For preventing the hangover in the first place I agree. I thought we were discussing coping with the hangover after the fact.