Author Topic: Retrogate having a sale on the TurboEverdrive +others  (Read 1456 times)

cjameslv

Re: Retrogate having a sale on the TurboEverdrive +others
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2014, 10:28:53 AM »
Thanks for the link.  Finally ordered a Turbo ED.  I've been meaning to for awhile so I might as well take advantage of the deal.  Now I anxiously await Jelloslug's ED covers to be available.

Been waiting on that forever...

toymachine78

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2014, 10:44:40 AM »
Yeaya! found what I want as a stocking stuffer!
    That's a  DAMN nice stocking stuffer. I'd hate to see your expectations for a regular gift. Geez! :).  My stuffers are usually boxers, razers, cologne and the like

SuperGrafx

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2014, 10:46:21 AM »
So this will work with both PC Engine AND TG-16 consoles?

NightWolve

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2014, 11:25:31 PM »
Thanks for the heads up.  Any word on when the sale will end?

I'm assuming this is his version of a Black Friday sale and it's good for maybe till the end of the weekend ??

Just checked...it's over dude, snooze you lose; not only is it back to $190 but it's also out of stock...

xelement5x

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2014, 03:33:46 AM »
Thanks for the heads up.  Any word on when the sale will end?

I'm assuming this is his version of a Black Friday sale and it's good for maybe till the end of the weekend ??

Just checked...it's over dude, snooze you lose; not only is it back to $190 but it's also out of stock...

I just saw this, sad I missed out as I would have loved to nab a cheap SD2SNES.  Maybe they're clearing old stock to gear up for a new production run with improvements.  That's what I tell myself at least....
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

NightWolve

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2014, 05:42:14 PM »
FYI, I got a shipping notice with tracking number yesterday for the SD2SNES Black Friday order. The slow processing had at least one buyer worried if the orders at those prices had gone through, so yeah, FYI.

This automated e-mail serves as confirmation that your order has been shipped.

Invoice #: xxxxxxxxxx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty  | Item #  | Description                               | Date Shipped  | Tracking #   
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1    | SD2SNES | SD2SNES (Rev. F)                     | 12/08/2014    | xxxxxxxxxx 
                  Plastic shell: Multi region type (black)                                 

Thank you for shopping with us.

- retrogate store

geise

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2014, 01:01:58 AM »
Yah, you know me... I like trolling best when there really isn't anything to troll.

Except for the case of Dragon's Curse. That game really stinks.

Desh

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2014, 02:09:06 AM »
FYI, I got a shipping notice with tracking number yesterday for the SD2SNES Black Friday order. The slow processing had at least one buyer worried if the orders at those prices had gone through, so yeah, FYI.

Qty  | Item #  | Description                               | Date Shipped  | Tracking #   
1    | SD2SNES | SD2SNES (Rev. F)                     | 12/08/2014    | xxxxxxxxxx 

- retrogate store

Thanks for the info.  I was also worried as I have not yet received a shipping notice on the Turbo ED I ordered.

technozombie

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2014, 06:27:11 AM »

- retrogate store

Yeah, some of us are just really impatient. I live by Amazon Prime 2 day shipping.

wyndcrosser

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2014, 02:51:38 PM »
For group buys, I know nintendoage did two so far. I got my Everdrive Famicom for about 15-20 bucks cheaper.

dallaspattern

« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2014, 03:18:41 AM »
Yah, you know me... I like trolling best when there really isn't anything to troll.

Except for the case of Dragon's Curse. That game really stinks.

That game is great! You don't know what you're talking about.

technozombie

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2014, 03:30:33 AM »
Dragon's curse is one I'm really looking forward to playing once I get my everdrive.

technozombie

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2014, 03:50:17 AM »
Dragon's curse is one I'm really looking forward to playing once I get my everdrive.

You'll be glad you can simply delete the ROM after you try it out and have lost $0 for the effort... but the 5 minutes you give the game, you'll never get those back.

You seem to really hate this game. I think we need to see an AVGN style rant of you playing this game, also you must wear a wig to look like Ron Jeremy.

clackattack

« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2014, 03:54:19 AM »
Yeaya! found what I want as a stocking stuffer!
    That's a  DAMN nice stocking stuffer. I'd hate to see your expectations for a regular gift. Geez! :).  My stuffers are usually boxers, razers, cologne and the like

Those are the usual things i find in mine, was thinking about scooping this up and sneaking it in my stocking myself... Then I get to make my wife think shes crazy by convincing her that SHE actually bought it for me :D
[If it's song and dance you want, song and dance you'll get!]

NightWolve

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2014, 07:16:19 AM »
Update: I picked up my SD2SNES yesterday from the Post Office. Haven't tested it yet though. The black SNES cart shell looks like it was made with a 3D printer to be honest and is less than stellar looking, but the cuts at the top for the full-sized SD slot and miniUSB are perfect. You're better off buying microSD cards these days though so they can fit in anything and as they include the adapter to make them a full-sized SD card. The miniUSB slot is if you don't have a SD slot on your PC, you can plug a male miniUSB to USB cable to load up the SD card directly with the flashcart. Your tablet or phone will have microSD, so you can load all the ROMs there, then with the SD adapter plug it in to the flashcart if you don't have these old miniUSB cables (that's the bigger size, not micro like your phone).

Anyway, will report back when I get to test it.