Author Topic: I'm sure this isn't new to a lot of you (Korean TG16)  (Read 969 times)

mitsuman

I'm sure this isn't new to a lot of you (Korean TG16)
« on: December 04, 2014, 02:59:33 PM »
I was searching for stuff, and came across this image. I had no idea about this, but then again, I don't know a lot.

Link to page here.

Duo_R

Re: I'm sure this isn't new to a lot of you (Korean TG16)
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 03:40:33 PM »
Never seen that
Add my YouTube channel:

For sale trade list: http://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

slinkyturd

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 04:48:50 PM »
I'd sleep with that.
70/95 US Turbochips

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2014, 01:30:41 AM »
http://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=10558.0

Thanks for using search.  That's one of many similar threads.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 01:32:31 AM by Necromancer »
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

mitsuman

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2014, 02:06:03 AM »
http://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=10558.0

Thanks for using search.  That's one of many similar threads.

Sorry for not searching. I was laying in bed and just posted it up here real quick. Please excuse me for wasting valuable forum space with this repetitive post.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2014, 02:26:44 AM »
No problem, douchebag.  Thanks for being honest and admitting that you're lazy.

mitsuman

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2014, 02:55:01 AM »
Really? Calling me a douchebag? Nice. Apparently internet sarcasm is unapparent to you.

I guess I am just not cut out for this place. Gaming ranks below a lot of other things in my life. Searching on this forum to see if a Korean version of the TG16 post all ready exists ranks even lower.

If anyone wants to buy a Keith Courage box or an Alien Crush box from me, feel free to PM me. I'm done posting on here. Back to lurking.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2014, 03:09:34 AM »
Really?  Calling me a crybaby?  Nice.

You reap what you sow, chief.

Opethian

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2014, 03:31:58 AM »
lol KC box how much?

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me

esteban

I'm sure this isn't new to a lot of you (Korean TG16)
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2014, 05:57:59 AM »
Really? Calling me a douchebag? Nice. Apparently internet sarcasm is unapparent to you.

I guess I am just not cut out for this place. Gaming ranks below a lot of other things in my life. Searching on this forum to see if a Korean version of the TG16 post all ready exists ranks even lower.

If anyone wants to buy a Keith Courage box or an Alien Crush box from me, feel free to PM me. I'm done posting on here. Back to lurking.

Mitsuman, if you can't handle a little gruffness, then get the hell out of here, you dirty bastard!

Seriously, though, I think you should stay with us, continue posting, and realize that you WILL survive this great injustice.

Also, how dare you suggest that TG-16/PCE is not the highest priority of your life! IT WILL BE, WHEN I AM DONE WITH YOU. I don't know where you live, but I have a sleeping bag and I am willing to sleep in the garage/kitchen/backyard (I have a pup tent I got as a freebie from Esquire magazine). Anyway, basically, what I'm saying is, I need a place to live for the next few months/year. I'll bring my PCE Shuttle and an EverDrive. Also, I have a favor to ask: Can I borrow a ziploc freezer bag, if you have one, to keep my (our!) PCE Shuttle safe & dry?

« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 06:00:00 AM by esteban »
  |    | 

Paddyfitz18

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2014, 06:33:38 AM »

If you think that Korean Turbografx is dope, I would say you are cut out for this place, despite what you say.

I'm not some long-time veteran or anything, just offering my humble opinion.

Stick around! 

(But as was mentioned earlier, just make sure you get your priorities straight brother  :wink:)

toymachine78

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2014, 06:37:33 AM »

Mitsuman, if you can't handle a little gruffness, then get the hell out of here, you dirty bastard!

Seriously, though, I think you should stay with us, continue posting, and realize that you WILL survive this great injustice.

Also, how dare you suggest that TG-16/PCE is not the highest priority of your life! IT WILL BE, WHEN I AM DONE WITH YOU. I don't know where you live, but I have a sleeping bag and I am willing to sleep in the garage/kitchen/backyard (I have a pup tent I got as a freebie from Esquire magazine). Anyway, basically, what I'm saying is, I need a place to live for the next few months/year. I'll bring my PCE Shuttle and an EverDrive. Also, I have a favor to ask: Can I borrow a ziploc freezer bag, if you have one, to keep my (our!) PCE Shuttle safe & dry?
  Hey don't sulk in your douchebaggyness. Turn it into something positive like a raffle lol :D

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2014, 06:52:55 AM »
Vistar much?

HailingTheThings

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2014, 08:33:11 AM »

Dude. Dude, c'mon... dude... Dude.

handyman907

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2014, 10:10:29 AM »