Author Topic: PCE CD Repros?  (Read 725 times)

HailingTheThings

Re: PCE CD Repros?
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2015, 09:01:29 PM »
Not sure if I am late to the party here, but these CD's do appear to be pressed, unless I'm just some clueless noob. Here, I'll snap a photo.

Sapphire is pressed, yes. The only ones from the German that were CD-Rs are-are-are Rrrocaine + Space Fantasia Zonin' Bone Ordinance.

Sarumaru

• I hate you all.
    • FX Unit Yuki Official Website
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2015, 10:09:36 PM »
Not sure if I am late to the party here, but these CD's do appear to be pressed, unless I'm just some clueless noob. Here, I'll snap a photo.

Sapphire is pressed, yes. The only ones from the German that were CD-Rs are-are-are Rrrocaine + Space Fantasia Zonin' Bone Ordinance.

HailingTheFish, you're right. The other two just have a paint coat to them. Kinda ghetto but Sapphire and the stuff that's in the PC Engine Memories are all pressed. Pressed so hard you'll fart.
:yuki: "Go forth, FX-Unit Yuki!" http://www.fxunityuki.com
            Available NOW for the PC Engine and Dreamcast!

HailingTheThings

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2015, 08:31:37 AM »

HailingTheFish, you're right. The other two just have a paint coat to them. Kinda ghetto but Sapphire and the stuff that's in the PC Engine Memories are all pressed. Pressed so hard you'll fart.

Y-yes... I don't even...

Sarumaru

• I hate you all.
    • FX Unit Yuki Official Website
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2015, 01:04:17 PM »

Y-yes... I don't even...

so. hard. hailing. *peeks around the corner* |.o)
:yuki: "Go forth, FX-Unit Yuki!" http://www.fxunityuki.com
            Available NOW for the PC Engine and Dreamcast!