Author Topic: YS IV manual  (Read 210 times)

wyndcrosser

YS IV manual
« on: December 07, 2014, 02:02:28 PM »
So, I saw someone trying to like charge for this manual, I think it was like $45 or something. I have uncletusk do a lot of my manuals that I help produce for translated games, I've done or helped with. IF you know his work, you know he's awesome. I'm wondering if anyone would be interested if I worked from the original YS IV manual we have on the site? I think he'd charge us between $10 and $12 for the manual to be made. We could do a small batch. No profit on my side, if people where interested, I'd have them made up and only charge that price + shipping to your door or cave.

Any interest?

HailingTheThings

Re: YS IV manual
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 07:01:17 PM »
Uncletusk is legit. I got my Super Bonk 2 repro box from him. Here's a question: Any chance there may be a manual to match in the works for that game?

Also, I have Sparky's YS IV manual and back insert already, what would be different from that one to yours? I forgot what his source was.

Also, just went to the site and looked in the TG16 section and all I found was styrofoam. Ahh! Fix it. lol

wyndcrosser

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014, 02:50:19 PM »
Uncletusk is legit. I got my Super Bonk 2 repro box from him. Here's a question: Any chance there may be a manual to match in the works for that game?

Also, I have Sparky's YS IV manual and back insert already, what would be different from that one to yours? I forgot what his source was.

Also, just went to the site and looked in the TG16 section and all I found was styrofoam. Ahh! Fix it. lol

so must TG-16 love here. We have the manual on here, I was going to work from that one. I don't see much interest, so it probably won't happen.

HailingTheThings

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2014, 02:54:39 PM »

so must TG-16 love here. We have the manual on here, I was going to work from that one. I don't see much interest, so it probably won't happen.

I see, I see. Still, make a Super Bonk 2 translated manual, yes? :3 :3 :3