Author Topic: Metal Jesus ruins my faith in humanity  (Read 8940 times)

Gentlegamer

Re: Metal Jesus ruins my faith in humanity
« Reply #360 on: April 15, 2015, 03:58:05 PM »
I just saw the Egorator segment.

Seriously, who approved that?

sirhcman

« Reply #361 on: April 15, 2015, 04:02:55 PM »

Pat Contri

HailingTheThings

« Reply #362 on: April 15, 2015, 05:00:09 PM »

Pat Contri

He goes out of his way to bring up more famous Youtubers that he "talks to/is friends with." I think he may be a starfakker.

ClodBuster

• A real powerhouse!
    • Cumonreprocarts.com
« Reply #363 on: April 15, 2015, 08:26:25 PM »
I wish Ego would return to voice dubbing and animation instead of showing his face in front of a camera.

They tried to make me do a recap
I said no, no, no

HailingTheThings

« Reply #364 on: April 16, 2015, 10:22:43 AM »
I wish Ego would return to voice dubbing and animation instead of showing his face in front of a camera.

Yeah. That'd be nice.

toymachine78

« Reply #365 on: April 16, 2015, 11:39:34 AM »

Yeah. That'd be nice.
Your new avatar really creeps me out

HailingTheThings

« Reply #366 on: April 16, 2015, 03:19:19 PM »

Yeah. That'd be nice.
Your new avatar really creeps me out

That's actually what I look like/Mission accomplished.

#boobiesorsomethingamirite

Joe Redifer

« Reply #367 on: April 18, 2015, 08:06:30 AM »

Pat Contri

He goes out of his way to bring up more famous Youtubers that he "talks to/is friends with." I think he may be a starfakker.

Ding ding sing! We have a winner! According to famous Youtubers I talk to (heh, "famous" being highly debatable... actually not really debatable... more like "moderately known") at conventions if Pat is talking to you and someone with significantly more subs than you walks into the room, Pat will ignore you and go out of his way to talk to that person. The little guy doesn't matter. I wonder how many people actually consider Pat their friend, though.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 08:08:50 AM by Joe Redifer »

sirhcman

« Reply #368 on: April 18, 2015, 08:16:29 AM »

Pat Contri

Ding ding sing! We have a winner! According to famous Youtubers I talk to (heh, "famous" being highly debatable... actually not really debatable... more like "moderately known") at conventions if Pat is talking to you and someone with significantly more subs than you walks into the room, Pat will ignore you and go out of his way to talk to that person. The little guy doesn't matter. I wonder how many people actually consider Pat their friend, though.

Well he is a self professed "Punk" so I guess it should come as no surprise.

HailingTheThings

« Reply #369 on: April 18, 2015, 09:57:41 AM »

Pat Contri

Well he is a self professed "Punk" so I guess it should come as no surprise.

Well, damn. Pat The STAR feck. lol *supercatface*

Medic_wheat

« Reply #370 on: April 18, 2015, 11:41:45 AM »
For someone calling themselves a NES punk he sure does seem to talk a lot about non NES stuff.

Jibbajaba

« Reply #371 on: April 18, 2015, 01:57:56 PM »
I feel uncool because I have no idea who Pat the NES Punk is.  But I have also never watched an AVGN episode in my life, so I guess I'm just a loser.

toymachine78

« Reply #372 on: April 18, 2015, 02:41:13 PM »
I feel uncool because I have no idea who Pat the NES Punk is.  But I have also never watched an AVGN episode in my life, so I guess I'm just a loser.
No AVGN?! So many great episodes. Sega CD and 32x are two of my favorites. Friday the 13th is great too.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #373 on: April 18, 2015, 02:50:17 PM »
Honestly for every AVGN NES PUnk Metal Jeues or Apha Omega Sin I prefer the you tubers more who do not feel the need to don a persona and can simply be themselves without embellishment.

Hence why I enjoy gamesack and turbo views and such.

Jibbajaba

« Reply #374 on: April 18, 2015, 05:25:21 PM »
Honestly for every AVGN NES PUnk Metal Jeues or Apha Omega Sin I prefer the you tubers more who do not feel the need to don a persona and can simply be themselves without embellishment.

Hence why I enjoy gamesack and turbo views and such.

Pretty much this.  I don't like the guys on YT who feel the need to have a personality that isn't their own.  What you see is what you get with me, and I feel like Game Sack and CGR are the same way.