Author Topic: Metal Jesus ruins my faith in humanity  (Read 8931 times)

Jibbajaba

Re: Metal Jesus ruins my faith in humanity
« Reply #405 on: April 23, 2015, 11:15:45 AM »
I ended up just going with the Framemeister for recording a lot of Game Sack instead of some cheap Chinese piece of crap.

What do you use to capture the video once it comes out of the Framemeister?

Joe Redifer

« Reply #406 on: April 23, 2015, 11:33:02 AM »
Where you referencing Metal Jesus or that other guy who likes to ramble about the Tg-16 and pop the pins off NeS systems with a screwdriver?

The guy who posted directly above me. I don't quote posts directly above mine unless my post ends up on a new page. Or unless I am responding to multiple things. I figure people can figure out who I'm responding to.

What do you use to capture the video once it comes out of the Framemeister?

Elgaddo
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 11:35:15 AM by Joe Redifer »

tool

« Reply #407 on: April 23, 2015, 05:54:25 PM »
If a hairy old dude like Metal Jesus can do a gamer show and get 30k plus views for his sub-par shows, then pretty much every gamer can have their own show and do just as well, if not better.
If you compare Metal Jesus to some of the other weird YouTube gamers that have their own shows, then you can clearly see why I say that his episodes are sub-par at best. Personally I don't enjoy any of his stuff but I guess there are many people that do.  :roll:

Medic_wheat

« Reply #408 on: April 24, 2015, 12:00:50 PM »
If a hairy old dude like Metal Jesus can do a gamer show and get 30k plus views for his sub-par shows, then pretty much every gamer can have their own show and do just as well, if not better.
If you compare Metal Jesus to some of the other weird YouTube gamers that have their own shows, then you can clearly see why I say that his episodes are sub-par at best. Personally I don't enjoy any of his stuff but I guess there are many people that do.  :roll:

True but remmeber he actually does attempt to put out videos that are

A). Consistent

B). Descent sound lighting and some editing to where it isn't a static image of him talking to the viewer from a box with a mound of games with the possibility of avalanche get on top of him.

C). Has other people on regularly to spice things up even if these guest speakers are very hot or miss.

Now I am not defending him and saying what he producing a is in he same league as Turbo Views or Game Sack. But for what he makes it is very watchable to the average YouTube junkie where honestly 90% of the stuff out there in this hobby at lest still screams "I use the same web camera that came with my computer from 2001 and have not bothered to light the video or record my sound bits to where you know what the hell is going on".

tool

« Reply #409 on: April 24, 2015, 01:06:20 PM »
^ well yeah, if you put that way then you are right. At least he has an organized gamer show and not just some dude who like you said, is just sitting in a box filled with games behind him/her. Wait, her? Are the are gamer chicks that have their own shows?

toymachine78

« Reply #410 on: April 24, 2015, 01:43:57 PM »
^ well yeah, if you put that way then you are right. At least he has an organized gamer show and not just some dude who like you said, is just sitting in a box filled with games behind him/her. Wait, her? Are the are gamer chicks that have their own shows?
Brittany Brambacher. I wouldn't advise watching it. She's not bad on the eyes, but her incessant rambling is annoying as hell. She trys to play up the dumb blonde a little too much too. You were warned.

Sadler

« Reply #411 on: April 24, 2015, 02:40:18 PM »
Brittany Brambacher. I wouldn't advise watching it. She's not bad on the eyes, but her incessant rambling is annoying as hell. She trys to play up the dumb blonde a little too much too. You were warned.

Alright, admittedly I just watch some of one of her videos, but like most of the guys getting hate in this thread she just seemed like your average gameplayer. Most of the videos people are flipping out about here I don't understand. It's pretty much like listening to buddies I grew up with talk about games, and I'm cool with that.

tool

« Reply #412 on: April 24, 2015, 07:05:29 PM »
Just saw a thread on RR forum where they are discussing the best video gamer shows on youtube. There were more than two dozen replies there and on most of those peoples lists Metal Jesus makes the top 10 BEST on Youtube. He was right up there with PatNESPunk, Game Sack, Turbo Views, Luke Morse, Dankss and some other notable names. To be honest, it's all Greek to me why this is the case.   :-k

thanks for the heads up on the Brittany Brambacher chick, I will check it out later.

Gentlegamer

« Reply #413 on: April 25, 2015, 09:21:15 AM »
Are any of you familiar with the the infamous ijustine Portal 2 videos?

Jibbajaba

« Reply #414 on: April 25, 2015, 12:09:28 PM »
Just saw a thread on RR forum where they are discussing the best video gamer shows on youtube. There were more than two dozen replies there and on most of those peoples lists Metal Jesus makes the top 10 BEST on Youtube. He was right up there with PatNESPunk, Game Sack, Turbo Views, Luke Morse, Dankss and some other notable names. To be honest, it's all Greek to me why this is the case.   :-k

thanks for the heads up on the Brittany Brambacher chick, I will check it out later.

Go put my show on the list.  :P

esteban

« Reply #415 on: April 25, 2015, 12:15:33 PM »

No
  |    | 

Jibbajaba

« Reply #416 on: April 25, 2015, 12:36:41 PM »

No

Seconded.

tool

« Reply #417 on: April 25, 2015, 07:38:38 PM »

oh hey whats up, I know your shows, great work man!!!

Dicer

« Reply #418 on: April 26, 2015, 03:00:09 AM »

I am now, holy crap, lol

Jibbajaba

« Reply #419 on: April 26, 2015, 06:37:35 AM »

oh hey whats up, I know your shows, great work man!!!

Thanks, man!  I was kidding about putting my show on the list though, so I hope you didn't go do that.