Author Topic: Metal Jesus ruins my faith in humanity  (Read 9037 times)

geise

Re: Metal Jesus ruins my faith in humanity
« Reply #225 on: April 05, 2015, 01:30:47 PM »
This chinless idiot thinks he's getting 50K for a trip to get free shit and not work.  I hope he gets the money then get's hit by a drunk driver in the middle of the night while crossing through the desert and they go up in flames. 
I don't wish the man physical harm.  I just hope no one donates, cause he's a moron.

EvilEvoIX

« Reply #226 on: April 05, 2015, 02:35:16 PM »
This chinless idiot thinks he's getting 50K for a trip to get free shit and not work.  I hope he gets the money then get's hit by a drunk driver in the middle of the night while crossing through the desert and they go up in flames. 
I don't wish the man physical harm.  I just hope no one donates, cause he's a moron.

How about they get the money and never pay taxes on it and spend it all on NES carts and then the IRS goes after them for tax fraud and sells all their collection for nothing and their entire hobby is ruined?

Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson
I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so f*ck him, and his cunt wife.

toymachine78

« Reply #227 on: April 05, 2015, 04:08:11 PM »
  Galam will donate. He loves the bitch and wants a T shirt. He'll prob get a call and postcard too lol!

mickcris

« Reply #228 on: April 05, 2015, 04:44:12 PM »
  Galam will donate. He loves the bitch and wants a T shirt. He'll prob get a call and postcard too lol!

Have to get Metal Jesus ringtone to go with the personal call!

cr8zykuban0

« Reply #229 on: April 05, 2015, 07:15:19 PM »
I'm guessing that this is what Joe had mentioned previously.

. . . gawdawmawt. :3

Come on people!  Help me fund my trip to Japan so I can hang out with Tats and ransack his collection!  Give me money to help me find deals in japan so I can come back and show of shit I got with YOUR MONEY!  Come on!

geise, where can i donate?

i thought he should have saved up like everyone eles. i like the idea of him going coast to coast and go on a big gaming tour but 50k? damn, just save up or maybe sell some games to support the trip?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 07:18:18 PM by cr8zykuban0 »

Bloufo

« Reply #230 on: April 05, 2015, 08:33:49 PM »
The guy is probably banking on his "fans" being the biggest idiots to walk the planet.

Takes some nerve to ask what he's asking and keep a straight face about it. I'll give him that.

mickcris

« Reply #231 on: April 05, 2015, 09:45:28 PM »
Cant believe he has got almost $4k already.  If it gets to $50k i may have to consider looking into this line of "work". lol

esteban

« Reply #232 on: April 06, 2015, 12:04:53 AM »
It is harder for me to defend this fool now that he has done this.

My heart is torn.
  |    | 

wildfruit

« Reply #233 on: April 06, 2015, 01:36:57 AM »
Screw this. Once my hair grows back I'm going to make a channel of my own. It will be terrible but who cares. Cant do it right now hair looks like a fuzzy tennis ball.
Also.
What is a military grade coin??

Medic_wheat

« Reply #234 on: April 06, 2015, 02:16:31 AM »
Screw this. Once my hair grows back I'm going to make a channel of my own. It will be terrible but who cares. Cant do it right now hair looks like a fuzzy tennis ball.
Also.

Maybe he meant a "challenge coin"?  Because that is the only thing where coins are related to the military.

esteban

« Reply #235 on: April 06, 2015, 02:50:24 AM »
Also.

I didn't watch the whole video, but "military grade" *anything* simply means it can take a lot of abuse, correct? That's all I can think of.

ALSO: would we exploit our minor fame/celebrity? Some of us would. The temptation would be strong, I reckon.

I think the problem I have with a "tour" is that it is very different than asking for support of a tangible product (a book, or a ______, or a ______). A "tour" is about milking your minor celebrity. YOU DO NOT DO IT FOR THE "FANS", you do it for your own ego. Metal Jesus does NOT have better things to do.

A legitimate celebrity/person-with-a-career has better things to do with his/her time (other projects that pay more, or projects that are intrinsically rewarding...non-vanity projects).

Metal Jesus starting talking as if the tour was a "gift for his fans"...

DEAR LORD.

DEAR, DEAR LORD.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 02:52:46 AM by esteban »
  |    | 

esteban

« Reply #236 on: April 06, 2015, 02:53:15 AM »
NOTE: For those not paying attention, this thread has come full-circle.
  |    | 

sirhcman

« Reply #237 on: April 06, 2015, 02:57:12 AM »

DEAR LORD.

DEAR, DEAR LORD.

Happy Easter! Metal Jesus has risen!

toymachine78

« Reply #238 on: April 06, 2015, 03:17:49 AM »
He must have caught a bunch of shit. He's already posted a follow up video, and posted his proposed "budget". His budget seems pretty inflated to me. He's estimating the RV will get 5mpg. WTH? Any motor made this century should get better gas mileage than that. 9K for an RV based on 30 day rental.... Hell it may be cheaper to rent... Newer model would prob get better gas mileage, you could scrap the breakdown budget, cause it should be covered by rental company, and insurance as well depending on the company.

Also, 1500 for 30 days RV park fees? Walmarts are everywhere, and allow you to use their lot for free.

sirhcman

« Reply #239 on: April 06, 2015, 03:26:01 AM »
He must have caught a bunch of shit. He's already posted a follow up video, and posted his proposed "budget". His budget seems pretty inflated to me. He's estimating the RV will get 5mpg. WTH? Any motor made this century should get better gas mileage than that. 9K for an RV based on 30 day rental.... Hell it may be cheaper to rent... Newer model would prob get better gas mileage, you could scrap the breakdown budget, cause it should be covered by rental company, and insurance as well depending on the company.

Also, 1500 for 30 days RV park fees? Walmarts are everywhere, and allow you to use their lot for free.

Or how about if you want to take a vacation, get a real job.. save up and then go when you can afford it!