Author Topic: Metal Jesus ruins my faith in humanity  (Read 9008 times)

bozo55

Re: Metal Jesus ruins my faith in humanity
« Reply #255 on: April 06, 2015, 11:44:03 AM »
The Luke Morse shit stems back from him choosing his hoarding games sound investments, over a life with his wife and kid. He made a drama out of it on his youtube channel. His priorities are all sorts of f*cked up.

He still wears his wedding ring, so I assume they have reconciled.  I guess the damage was done when he made that video.  No going back now  :shock:

wildfruit

« Reply #256 on: April 06, 2015, 12:39:08 PM »
The Luke Morse shit stems back from him choosing his hoarding games sound investments, over a life with his wife and kid. He made a drama out of it on his youtube channel. His priorities are all sorts of f*cked up.

He still wears his wedding ring, so I assume they have reconciled.  I guess the damage was done when he made that video.  No going back now  :shock:
Maybe he wears it to get girls. Chicks dig a challenge. I hardly ever wear mine, don't like wearing jewellery, but when I do they're like flies round stink*. Yea that's what he's up to, sneaky sod.
* nb this may be a slight exaggeration

mackdanger

« Reply #257 on: April 06, 2015, 02:14:23 PM »
There are two phenomena associated with the internet that have always baffled me. One, is the sheer number of people willing to work for free. I'm not talking about labor of love kind of stuff. I am talking about people who will put insane amounts of time and effort into a project so someone else can get rich. For an example, many bloggers and wikipedia drones.

The second, is what we see unfolding here with Aluminum Jeebus. That is, there are scores of people from all economic levels who simply enjoy giving away money, even when it is obvious the person they are giving it to doesn't really "need it." It took the internet to make me realize we live in a world where a guy can ask people to pay for his month long party, and people would actually want to do that. It really is truly fascinating. 
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 02:18:59 PM by mackdanger »
Check out "Skill Sets" my 1CC / No Death video series:
https://www.youtube.com/user/richardgalactic

mickcris

« Reply #258 on: April 06, 2015, 02:27:29 PM »
yeah, its like that potato salad kickstarter guy.  He got $55K for that, so maybe its not so crazy to think that this campaign will actually get $50k.

esteban

« Reply #259 on: April 06, 2015, 02:49:02 PM »

yeah, its like that potato salad kickstarter guy.  He got $55K for that, so maybe its not so crazy to think that this campaign will actually get $50k.

Yes, but Poe Tae Toe Man did not ask for $50K+

He just benefitted from his solicitation going viral.

You are correct, MetalYeezus may get his goal (or more), but Yeezus had a very high goal from the onset.

PoeTaeToe just got lucky.
  |    | 

HailingTheThings

« Reply #260 on: April 06, 2015, 05:42:30 PM »
At least este is handsome

Oh yeah!!!!

NightWolve

« Reply #261 on: April 06, 2015, 07:23:57 PM »
Metal Jesus starting talking as if the tour was a "gift for his fans"...

DEAR LORD.

DEAR, DEAR LORD.

HAHAHA! "Yay, I get to meet a giant gaming dork! We're gonna have a real good time hanging out together I just know it!"

toymachine78

« Reply #262 on: April 07, 2015, 02:05:57 AM »
Metal Jesus starting talking as if the tour was a "gift for his fans"...

DEAR LORD.

DEAR, DEAR LORD.

HAHAHA! "Yay, I get to meet a giant gaming dork! We're gonna have a real good time hanging out together I just know it!"
  I can only imagine the look my wife would give me if these two bozos pulled up to our house in a game graffitied clunker RV. Ha! On second thought, that may be worth the price of the donation lol

VenomMacbeth

« Reply #263 on: April 07, 2015, 04:56:46 AM »

I can only imagine the look my wife would give me if these two bozos pulled up to our house in a game graffitied clunker RV. Ha! On second thought, that may be worth the price of the donation lol

I'd pay the price of donation to keep his nappy self AWAY from my house. :|
Play Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

Jibbajaba

« Reply #264 on: April 07, 2015, 06:02:28 AM »
This turn of events doesn't upset me nearly as much as Joe suggested that it might.  I just think it's funny, and this may be the point where his show jumps the shark.

toymachine78

« Reply #265 on: April 07, 2015, 06:07:41 AM »
Sooooo... Joe.... Does this mean you will be collaborating with MJ on a Denver stop for a special episode of Game Sack?

HailingTheThings

« Reply #266 on: April 07, 2015, 10:09:17 AM »
Sooooo... Joe.... Does this mean you will be collaborating with MJ on a Denver stop for a special episode of Game Sack?

Should be an entire Sack episode dedicated to them performing Rusty Ventures on each other. I would excite. :3

Joe Redifer

« Reply #267 on: April 07, 2015, 11:01:31 AM »
If he comes to Denver sure I'll shoot something with him (for his show). Nothing is planned. Someone offered to pay for the whole thing if he was allowed to tag along. Not sure of MJR responded to that or not.

toymachine78

« Reply #268 on: April 07, 2015, 12:04:13 PM »
If he comes to Denver sure I'll shoot something with him (for his show). Nothing is planned. Someone offered to pay for the whole thing if he was allowed to tag along. Not sure of MJR responded to that or not.
  I think you should do a MJR I Hate U episode where you and Dave punish his ass with shitty games. That is if you and Dave have shitty games

sirhcman

« Reply #269 on: April 07, 2015, 12:24:05 PM »
  I think you should do a MJR I Hate U episode where you and Dave punish his ass with shitty games. That is if you and Dave have shitty games

..or how about no episode with MJ on GameSack! Now that I can get behind!!