Author Topic: Metal Jesus ruins my faith in humanity  (Read 9015 times)

toymachine78

Re: Metal Jesus ruins my faith in humanity
« Reply #270 on: April 07, 2015, 12:28:57 PM »
If he comes to Denver sure I'll shoot something with him (for his show). Nothing is planned. Someone offered to pay for the whole thing if he was allowed to tag along. Not sure of MJR responded to that or not.
  I think you should do a MJR I Hate U episode where you and Dave punish his ass with shitty games. That is if you and Dave have shitty games

..or how about no episode with MJ on GameSack! Now that I can get behind!!
  I hear ya. But if they came to their city that would look pretty snobbish and elitist to not welcome the oafy dude. After all were a gaming community. Not to sound cliche.

sirhcman

« Reply #271 on: April 07, 2015, 12:35:01 PM »
  I hear ya. But if they came to their city that would look pretty snobbish and elitist to not welcome the oafy dude. After all were a gaming community. Not to sound cliche.

Am I missing something? Is MJ some sort of video game royalty? Should Joe and Dave be obligated to help this turkey because he has 100k+ subscribers? I don't know if they are friends with the guy or not but just because you are part of a gaming community doesn't obligate you to anything. Who cares what MJ or his followers think?

toymachine78

« Reply #272 on: April 07, 2015, 12:41:33 PM »

Am I missing something? Is MJ some sort of video game royalty? Should Joe and Dave be obligated to help this turkey because he has 100k+ subscribers? I don't know if they are friends with the guy or not but just because you are part of a gaming community doesn't obligate you to anything. Who cares what MJ or his followers think?
    Well no I guess... I was raised with Southern hospitality. If you're from any other part of the states you dont understand.

toymachine78

« Reply #273 on: April 07, 2015, 01:52:46 PM »
OK I'm new to crowd funding. Do most of the donations come in early or late? I would guess early, 'cause all of your devoted fans would donate up front. If that's the case it doesn't bode well for MJ. At the current average per day he won't meet the goal.

sirhcman

« Reply #274 on: April 07, 2015, 02:06:27 PM »

Well no I guess... I was raised with Southern hospitality. If you're from any other part of the states you dont understand.

I am from the midwest, I understand hospitality and being respectful to people. What I don't understand e-begging and being a moocher and thinking everyone owes you something

toymachine78

« Reply #275 on: April 07, 2015, 02:13:21 PM »

I am from the midwest, I understand hospitality and being respectful to people. What I don't understand e-begging and being a moocher
  I don't understand ebegging and mooching either, but the guys gonna do what he wants to do. That doesn't mean you have to snub him if he comes to your city. Especially if you're a fellow YouTube personality. Joe obviously talks to the guy, how else would he know about the campaign ahead of time.

Anyhoo... I'm sure you Midwesterners are kind folk, but its different down south. Trust me. That's why so many peeps are flocking to the south from the rest of the States.

sirhcman

« Reply #276 on: April 07, 2015, 02:17:17 PM »

I am from the midwest, I understand hospitality and being respectful to people. What I don't understand e-begging and being a moocher
  I don't understand ebegging and mooching either, but the guys gonna do what he wants to do. That doesn't mean you have to snub him if he comes to your city. Especially if you're a fellow YouTube personality. Joe obviously talks to the guy, how else would he know about the campaign ahead of time.

Anyhoo... I'm sure you Midwesterners are kind folk, but its different down south. Trust me. That's why so many peeps are flocking to the south from the rest of the States.

I said I didn't know if they were friends with him or not, if they are and want him on GS or vice versa that's great but I won't watch it

toymachine78

« Reply #277 on: April 07, 2015, 02:20:13 PM »

I said I didn't know if they were friends with him or not, if they are and want him on GS or vice versa that's great but I won't watch it
   C'mon now. I'm no MJ fan, check earlier posts in this thread, but that's kinda childish. Its your choice though, and if that's how you feel so be it.

toymachine78

« Reply #278 on: April 07, 2015, 02:29:59 PM »

Please.. Puh-leeeez!!!! Get this image out my head!!!

esteban

« Reply #279 on: April 07, 2015, 02:45:42 PM »
DEAR LORD
  |    | 

mickcris

« Reply #280 on: April 07, 2015, 05:00:05 PM »
I think one of his fans sent him that earthbound for free too.

esteban

« Reply #281 on: April 07, 2015, 10:51:33 PM »

I think one of his fans sent him that earthbound for free too.

IT WAS GIFT FROM A FAN.

DEAR LORD.

|    | 

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #282 on: April 08, 2015, 02:53:41 AM »
C'mon now. I'm no MJ fan, check earlier posts in this thread, but that's kinda childish. Its your choice though, and if that's how you feel so be it.

In what way is it childish to skip watching someone you know you don't like?  Would you prefer that he watch it, hate it, then run around and bitch about how bad it was?
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

toymachine78

« Reply #283 on: April 08, 2015, 03:00:13 AM »

In what way is it childish to skip watching someone you know you don't like?  Would you prefer that he watch it, hate it, then run around and bitch about how bad it was?

Well most folks here support and enjoy Game sack. So I do feel its silly to boycott an episode of game sack because it features MJ. That's just my opinion. You don't have to share it.

VenomMacbeth

Metal Jesus ruins my faith in humanity
« Reply #284 on: April 08, 2015, 03:30:19 AM »

I'm born & raised Carolinian, and I have to say that this is one of the biggest loads of bull I've ever read.  I'm pretty sure the "hospitality" you mentioned is the only thing the South has going for it, and even that's reserved only for white folks. 

In regards to Metal Jesus, if he were to ask to be included in an episode of Game Sack, it would be kind of rude to refuse...but to ignore, or at the very least not go out of your way to make it happen...that would be preferable.  Keep Jesus out of the Sack!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 03:32:54 AM by VenomMacbeth »
Play Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!