Author Topic: New game raffle 9: New sealed Pac-Land AND THE WINNER IS:  (Read 1097 times)

jelloslug

New game raffle 9: New sealed Pac-Land AND THE WINNER IS:
« on: December 29, 2014, 12:45:21 PM »
Duo_R

Holy crap! It's that time again! Up for raffle is the inspiration for '80s Saturday morning cartoon megahit of a completely different name: Pac-Land. This raffle is co-sponsored by some guy I bought this from at a discount and promised to raffle it here. Same deal as the others: You MUST open it an play it and a video of the defiling would be great.  After that you can do with it what you wish. This auction is open to anyone (that I deem fit, even the you losers that keep pestering me to sell those god damn printed parts).  Now is your chance to open your very own new game so enter your name early and often.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 12:37:52 AM by jelloslug »

Medic_wheat

Re: New game raffle 9: New sealed Pac-Land
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 12:47:08 PM »
Even if I don't win let me see this game get undressed and violated like fresh meat in a prison cell

Oh and add me to the raffle list.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 01:33:37 PM by Medic_wheat »

DrOrangejuicer

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2014, 12:48:02 PM »
This raffle is co-sponsored by some guy I bought this from at a discount and promised to raffle it here.

:D

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2014, 12:49:41 PM »
Hell yeah!  Love unsealing these games from their plastic/cardboard prisons!  Sign me up please.

cjameslv

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2014, 01:01:19 PM »
Sign me up! Thanks

jtucci31

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2014, 01:11:59 PM »
I'll stop signing up for your raffles once I win won. I really want to defile it, so please enter me! :)

mitsuman

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2014, 02:24:32 PM »
What a fun game! Please sign me up,if you see fit.

EvilEvoIX

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2014, 02:40:42 PM »
Sign me up if you see fit as well.

Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson
I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so f*ck him, and his cunt wife.

slinkyturd

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2014, 04:21:39 PM »
Thanks for your generosity. As I already possess this game, please do not enter me...that would be rape.
70/95 US Turbochips

esteban

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2014, 04:41:59 PM »
This game is actually more fun than it should be (most folks think it is archaic, but I actually like the controls).

To the winner: give this game a chance. Honestly. It is fun. DO IT FOR THE FAIRY PRINCESS.

|    | 

cr8zykuban0

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2014, 05:19:53 PM »
i had the privilege to open a nice pacland i got off ebay for pretty cheap but kudos on the raffle?

Galder

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2014, 01:03:50 AM »
Cool, consider me in too please! Thanks :D

clackattack

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2014, 03:46:34 AM »
Frist off, I gotta say guys... i broke my cherry last nite! I opened my first seal TG game ever! Wife scorerd me a sealed copy of Sonic Spike (I know, nothing fancy) for me to open on Christmas and play! She knew I would be tempted to keep it sealed if it were a title of any kind of rarity, so she scored a common title we could both play! Will post video of it later today once I get off work.
 But now im hooked! Pleez Jelloslug, I would LOVE a shot at opening another sealed game, I havent had that much fun or been as excited since I was 10!
[If it's song and dance you want, song and dance you'll get!]

wildfruit

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2014, 03:51:34 AM »
Sign me in please

esteban

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2014, 05:17:20 AM »

Frist off, I gotta say guys... i broke my cherry last nite! I opened my first seal TG game ever! Wife scorerd me a sealed copy of Sonic Spike (I know, nothing fancy) for me to open on Christmas and play! She knew I would be tempted to keep it sealed if it were a title of any kind of rarity, so she scored a common title we could both play! Will post video of it later today once I get off work.
 But now im hooked! Pleez Jelloslug, I would LOVE a shot at opening another sealed game, I havent had that much fun or been as excited since I was 10!

So, Sonic Spike has had a few fans over the years. I really haven't played it in over a decade and I can't remember how single-player mode was....but we had fun with the multiplayer (warning: we may have had fun because it sucked).
  |    |