Author Topic: Introducing My Self:Story Of Finding a TG 16 With A Booster Plus In The Wild !  (Read 600 times)

ifkz

Welcome.

I have to ask:  how do you feel about the system and Bonk's Adventure so far?

You mentioned that you 'always wanted one.' What was your experience with the TG-16 prior to buying it?
THANKS TO ALL PCEfx members who have helped fix my hardware and add to my games library!  What a thrill!

xasap_retro_gamerx

Welcome.

I have to ask:  how do you feel about the system and Bonk's Adventure so far?

You mentioned that you 'always wanted one.' What was your experience with the TG-16 prior to buying it?

Bonk I knew for years , before I even started collecting I always wanted to play a bonk game as a kid , always found him to be cool , I was a fan of Hudson for a while because of the mario party games , bomber man games ,  and the other games they made for nintendo and Sony , in the summer I met this guy at the fleamarket and he was telling me about the turbo grafx I had heard of it but never knew that much about it , I did my research and I was amazed by it . The card format alone still amazes me ,  so in July I started looking for one for the right price , then I finally found one , but yeah it's pretty cool . I like it better then the SNES & Genesis honestly .

Ayce

Grats, welcome to the forums. Turbo booster plus is cool , but you will soon find it sitting on a shelf once you get the cd & dock setup!
True... unless he is like me and uses his Turbo without purchasing a CD unit for years. I never got around to buying a CD system because of how expensive they are, but I eventually fell into finding one and like OP made a trade that I couldn't pass up.

xasap_retro_gamerx

Grats, welcome to the forums. Turbo booster plus is cool , but you will soon find it sitting on a shelf once you get the cd & dock setup!
True... unless he is like me and uses his Turbo without purchasing a CD unit for years. I never got around to buying a CD system because of how expensive they are, but I eventually fell into finding one and like OP made a trade that I couldn't pass up.

CD I will get but I rather get a duo , if I can find one for under 400$ lol

Desh

CD I will get but I rather get a duo , if I can find one for under 400$ lol

Since you already have a TG 16 you could buy a refurbished PCE DUO from this forum's own Keith Courage or Turbokon.  I grabbed one from Keith recently and they usually sell them for a shade above the $200 mark.

If you added a PCE DUO to your console hoard you'd be able to play all Hu and CD games.