Author Topic: Rockman SCD iso download anywhere? (with Redbook audio please)  (Read 1391 times)

tbone3969

Re: Rockman SCD iso download anywhere? (with Redbook audio please)
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2015, 09:14:58 AM »
Hey Venus Bonktrap,

I am actually pretty good at burning CD-R games and playing them on real hardware.  I was able to burn Sturmwind and play it on my Dreamcast (that was a tough one).  I have also been able to do things like burn the Jap Sonic CD but with the USA bios boot code to get it to run on my US Sega CD (the Jap version has better music and an extra level).  And believe me I know how to download and unpack a compressed file.  I swear the issue is that I just couldn't download the friggin music folder.  It would get to about 50% downloaded every time and then just stop.  Don't know why.  I tried it on multiple operating systems, laptops, my desktop, and my iPhone with no luck.  Again thanks to Bernie for uploading it to Dropbox.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

tbone3969

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2015, 09:17:50 AM »
HAW DU EYE MEGGA MANZ'Y'S???

I'll burn you a real nice copy in exchange for that sealed Dragon Slayer you were wagglin', ya big butt-touching butt.

*EFFING CATFACE*

Here is your chance. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141539093482?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

DON'T LET IT SLIP AWAY!!!
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

tbone3969

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2015, 09:20:59 AM »
"forum assigned post count names"

I understand now.  That is not your name.

lol

Thanks for all your help cjameslv.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 09:23:44 AM by tbone3969 »

Bernie

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2015, 09:23:23 AM »
wtf?  Who's f*cking auction is that?  500 goddamn dollars???!!!  I swear to God, this is freaking insane.  I should have kept my damn Turbobs, and sold my stepson instead..  I will never get them back at this rate, and its only been a f*cking year.  How can anyone justify charging that much for that game?  100 I can see, and thats pushing it....But f*cking 500 bucks..  I am now sick to my damn stomach..

cjameslv

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2015, 09:25:38 AM »
"forum assigned post count names"

I understand now.  That is not your name.

lol

Thanks for all your help cjameslv.

:clap: You have learned well, all is forgiven in the name of OBEY!

cjameslv

« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2015, 09:31:10 AM »
wtf?  Who's f*cking auction is that?  500 goddamn dollars???!!!  I swear to God, this is freaking insane.  I should have kept my damn Turbobs, and sold my stepson instead..  I will never get them back at this rate, and its only been a f*cking year.  How can anyone justify charging that much for that game?  100 I can see, and thats pushing it....But f*cking 500 bucks..  I am now sick to my damn stomach..

Well you may never be able to afford that but you can afford these shiny new obey buttons! http://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=18457.0

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2015, 09:39:34 AM »

That's tbag3969's action.

Yep, you helped a gouger.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

cjameslv

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2015, 09:47:17 AM »

Holy shit lol i didn't notice the name of the reseller... now i have to drive all the f*cking way to bernies house just to slap a bitch  #-o

Bernie

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2015, 10:21:06 AM »
:( 

Desh

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2015, 10:26:18 AM »

Holy shit lol i didn't notice the name of the reseller... now i have to drive all the f*cking way to bernies house just to slap a bitch  #-o

This shit right here made me chuckle.

HailingTheThings

« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2015, 05:01:40 PM »
HAW DU EYE MEGGA MANZ'Y'S???

I'll burn you a real nice copy in exchange for that sealed Dragon Slayer you were wagglin', ya big butt-touching butt.

*EFFING CATFACE*

Here is your chance. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141539093482?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

DON'T LET IT SLIP AWAY!!!

*cringes*

tbone3969

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2015, 05:46:51 AM »
Well I have been playing Mega Man 1 on my PC Engine Duo.  Great game.  Thanks for all the help everyone.  Now if I can only find a CD cover to print out for it.  Anyone have any ideas?

Lost Monkey

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2015, 07:28:33 AM »
For the record - I can't download the music pack link either:

http://www.pcedev.net/nes2pce/Megaman1_Music_pack_ver101a.zip

Gets to about 3 megs and then fails...

Not askin for help, just sayin'.

tbone3969

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2015, 08:16:11 AM »
For the record - I can't download the music pack link either:

http://www.pcedev.net/nes2pce/Megaman1_Music_pack_ver101a.zip

Gets to about 3 megs and then fails...

Not askin for help, just sayin'.

Thanks for this.  I knew I couldn't be the only one.  Let me know if you want the file. 

tbone3969

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2015, 08:27:53 AM »
I even made a custom cover because I couldn't find one.